Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 am
Bast ran through the building, up the stairs, and into her Office. With her heart pounding in her throat, she sat down and felt a restlessness overcome her. She assembled the ranks of her pens and ordered them to stay on standby.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Bast was tense, and the distant thunder of battle did not help. She thought upon the old days, when adrenaline coursed through her veins as she battled strange enemies. There was the Shakuton user, countless Jashin, an automated army, and much more. As she agonized over past victories, she heard San's voice over the radio.

"Stop them!" she shouted into her headset. "After we escaped from Lord Jashin, we arrived underneath Rouran. If she revives Him again, other nations will have to get involved."

Her heart pounded in her throat. The last time they had encountered Lord Jashin, they'd had pollen-allies with them and still had no choice but to flee. Taking Him on now would be suicidal.

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:0 |-| 0

Kurai slowly walked to the building of the Kazekage, feeling a bit anxious. He got to the building and was stopped at the entrance by a jounin. He asked him what his business was and he told him. "I'm here to get my headband and officially become a suna genin." He said with a big grin. The jounin nodded and let him pass. He continued onward and upward, climbing the tower. He reached the top and stood in front of a really big door, leading to the Kazekage's office. He approached slowly and knocked on the door, hearing the sound echo through the quite stone halls.

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm
Bast twitched when she heard the knocking on the door. Sitting tensely in her seat for so long had taken its toll on her nerves. The guest was probably just some tourist looking for guidance. Then again, tourists had another name in Suna ("cannon fodder"), so she doubted one would have gotten this far. Perhaps it was a particularly skilled person who had managed to slip through the gates to attack her. How delightful, she thought, that would be! She ordered a couple of her animated pens to open the door. As it swung ajar, she saw Kurai and sighed mentally.

"Hello, young'un!" she called over to him enthusiastically. "Are you here from the Academy? Dang, they have weird graduation times. How can I help you?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

"Hello Ma'am!" He said in a loudly manor. He was really excited and it showed. Between the giant grin and energy coming off of him, it was easy to read him. "Yes Ma'am, I am here from the academy. I just graduated and came here to get my headband. Is this a bad time?" He asked, not thinking about if she was busy or not before he came galloping up here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:18 pm
Before the words could even exit his mouth, Bast had already retrieved a headband from one of her desk drawers and tossed it toward the boy. The polished steel sailed smoothly through the air toward him. This was the not-so-traditional tradition of swearing in Genin by chucking a headband at them. Those who failed spectacularly or were too natural at plucking the item out of the air were either rejected or regarded with suspicion. This was not a strict policy, but it was nice to have an excuse for laziness.

"Congratulations, you are now a Genin of the Hidden Sand Village. I'm afraid I can't leave the Office right now, but there are a couple of people from your graduating class in the Training Grounds. Am I forgetting anything?" The Kazekage crossed her arms and furrowed her brow. "Oh yeah! You can get up to D-Rank scrolls from the library, but only a few at a time. With my permission or the permission of an instructor, you can get higher than that. Uh... I think that's it for the formalities."

Bast gave a preliminary glance over the boy's file and felt a wry grin grace her lips.

"Bakuton, eh? Muahahaha.... MUAAAAhahahahaaaaaaa!" she cackled.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai watched as you tossed the headband and waited for it to draw closer. He held his hand out to catch it, but fumbled it a bit before getting a good grip on it. He looked at it and smiled, placing it on his head and strapping it tight. He listened to your 'welcome' speech and nodded. As you read over his file and spoke of his bloodline he looked a bit confused. he confusion turned into frustration. "What's so funny about Bakuton!?!" He asked, raising his voice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 am
"Oh, nothing," Bast said calmly, slipping out of her fit of manic laughter in a heartbeat. "Just don't go blowing up anything important and we'll be fine. Depending on your particular talents, you may find great use in your bloodline. I personally don't know how the clans give out information to their youth, but I trust you'll be able to navigate that without much trouble. Now, then, is there anything else I can help you with?"

The way the boy had caught his headband was very much what she had been expecting from a Genin of his age, but almost too much so. If she were a wee bit more indulgent with her paranoia, she would have scanned his Chakra network then and there, but it would not do to succumb to such urges. Besides, Ganchou had proven that looks can be deceiving, even if those looks included the structure and capacity of the Chakra network. Continuing along this line of thought was likely to be just as destructive as giving in to her paranoia, so Bast aborted it and trained her mind on the subject at hand.

lee hosokawa

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 am
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai's face turned a little red from embarrassment. He just raised his voice to the Kazegage. He hoped that she wouldn't get mad at him. He listened quietly as to what she asked him, a grin slowly appeared upon his face. "Help? Actually, yes. Could you help me train? I don't know anyone else here that I could ask." He said looking at you, a fiery passion burning in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 am
Bast did not look surprised at the question.

"Under normal circumstances, I would; however, circumstances are not currently normal. I would point you to the training grounds, where several of your fellow students are, last I checked. You have my apologies."

With Rouran falling apart at the seams, the commander of VOID being pressured by something so powerful that he couldn't respond to her inquiries, and meteors falling from the sky in a very deliberate fashion, the last thing she needed to be was distracted. Whether or not she wanted to help the boy was irrelevant; as much as she enjoyed the power of her current position, there were times when she had very little freedom because of it.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 am
Ergo War

Over the radio, Bast would hear sans hushed and whispered voice. it seemed it wasnt going well.

"In time chamber about to breach and take down Ichibi and mysterious women. Jigsaw has been sealed into some guard, James is still down. Most other ninja are topside trying to cover and protect the civi's and citizens. I am about....to enter combat....wish me luck."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai was a bit upset that she couldn't help him, but he understood that being the Kazegage had a lot of responsibilities. HE didn't want to be a burden to her so he bowed and left. for the academy

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucifer Lord of Death

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Takumi Satetsu
Puppeteer || Sensor || Chakra: 450/450 || Stamina: 50/50

Takumi had finally done it. He was a genin now, a full fledge ninja of some sorts though he still didn't have everything he needed to become stronger than everyone else that have come before him. Making his way into the office building of the Kazekage he sighed and looked around. It was full of anbu and other ninja that he admired though no one would really know it. Upon reaching the door of the Kazekage he knocked gently, yet hard enough to be heard as he waited outside for permission to enter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm
She mouthed "Sorry" to Kurai as he walked out, then turned her attention to San's message.

"Understood. Good luck," she told him. At times like this, keeping the message short was a necessity. If the Ichibi was a factor in this confrontation, it was not difficult to imagine why the Sannin was having difficulty. The woman he mentioned was, it seemed, still an unknown quantity, but if it had been her who downed James, things would not go well at all. She cursed San's arrogance for rushing into battle alone, but a small voice in the back of her head told her that she would have done the same. If James had been taken down, it would be irresponsible to involve the lower-ranked members of the expedition; at this point, as much as she hated to admit it, San had to go in alone unless some outside help arrived.

A knock at the door interrupted her train of thought. Her senses partially restored now that she wasn't concentrating as hard, she found her palm pressed against a summoning symbol on the underside of her desk. Had it not been for this new arrival, she likely would have made quite the entrance over in Rouran, but those days were behind her. From the day she accepted the title of "Kazekage," she lost the freedom to move on her own. She was shackled to her desk.

"Come in," she called out to the young Satetsu on the other side of the door. Anxiety gripped her, but she was not going to let that wear her down. Her goggles hid the uncertainty in her eyes.

((Sorry if my posts are a bit slow. I've got a couple of tests coming up.))

Yo-ko

lee hosokawa

Lucifer Lord of Death

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Lucifer Lord of Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 am
Ergo War

User Image

Takumi Satetsu
Puppeteer || Sensor || Chakra: 450/450 || Stamina: 50/50

Takumi pushed open the door to see the Kazekage sitting at her desk, which in his mind was always how he thought this meeting for the first time would be. Stopping in the center of the room he gave her a small smile, Lady Kazekage, I am Takumi Satetsu, though you probably already knew that, and I am here for my headband. Do you have one in royal purple perhaps? The collar really didn't bother him it was more of the thought that since he has been here in the Village he really hasn't seen his cousin at all. Also one other thing. Do you know where my cousin Sanshi is? He hoped that the question the second one wasn't going to upset her, as he adverted his eyes to the ground.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games