Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

It was good that everyone had been accommodated and that all of the residents of Yukigakure were fitting in well. Although he hoped the district would not stay that way. Everyone would have to be integrated sooner or later, lest there be tension between the people of Konoha and the people from Yuki who had just moved in. "I see. Thank you for your hospitality Hokage, and thank you for taking good care of the people of Yukigakure." Picking up the key from the table and placing it in his pocket he continued "For now there is nothing else I wish to speak about. For now, Hanzo and myself will simply head to the Yuki district and rest in the house provided for us. Unless there is anything else to be discussed?"

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis listened and nodded as Keiji spoke when he said there was nothing else to speak about Noctis stood."At the moment thing comes to mind." He walked over to the door and opened it so they could leave."If you'll excuse, It seems I have business to attend too if you need anything or have any questions let me know."

((short post sorry))
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka was on the verge of falling asleep on the sofa next to the door when it opened. She looked up toward the Hokage as heopened it, quietly as if waiting for confirmation that it was her turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 am
Shito's clone arrived at the office. The clone was walking very quickly as if he had something important to say. He came up on the Hokage's door and knocked. He waited for a response to let him in.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:11 pm
pliokiju

Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis walked through the open door as a genin came and knocked basically knocking on his chest. He looked at the genin oddly then at Taka."Walk with me Taka and Shito." He lead them back to his office. Because he was actually in a meeting room before."What can I help you with?" He said looking at both of them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

Taka nodded and walked with the Hokage towards his office. She remained standing rather than taking the seat that was inside the office. She seemed calm as she spoke. "The genin assigned to meare already performing above my expectations. I would like to request to take them on a undercover reconnaissance mission to one of the less hostile villages towards us. They arent well known yet and could be of some use gather intel through their grapevines. "She crossed her hands in front of her kimono and smoothed out the material as she spoke.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kirito had wandered his way over to the office and leisurely made his way up the stairs, hands shoveled into his pockets as usual. He noticed the male from before that he had met at the gates, and them there was Taka-Sensei walking into the office. Staying quiet, he walked to the door and bowed slightly to the Hokage behind his desk before walking in and standing next to his sensei, waiting to get a chance to speak. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis thought about this for a moment."On my recent trip I noticed Kiri and Kumo's obvious dislike for Konoha, that only leaves Suna who is neutral but if your group is caught gathering Intel it could leave Suna feeling some hostility towards us as well, and that's the last thing we need."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Taka seemed to be thinking about it strenuously. On one hand they already had hostile nations to them. On the other if she failed one, the other nation could very well become hostile as well. She paused and looked back up."Which would you suggest out of Kiri and Kumo then? If relations between us and suna is bad we dont want them to potentially decline. Best to keep operations on a need basis for there.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:51 pm
The clone jumped back when the Hokage opened the door in front of him. "Uhhhh. Hi there Hokage." The clone said. He then followed the Hokage in to his office were they could talk. Shito's clone waited to be addressed to speak. Once the Hokage let him speak, the clone said his words so quickly that it was very hard to understand. "Shito is holding someone at the front gates for some time now while I've been looking for someone to come take the man away." The clone took a breath as if he was gasping for air, "The man was caught trying to sabotage the front gates. I've been looking for a jonin or higher but haven't found a single one yet." The clone waited for a response from the Hokage.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:55 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito glanced towards the clone. "You mean the weakling I knocked out earlier? You have been trying to turn him in this whole time?" The male sighed within his thoughts. Some Genin. He turned his attention back to his sensei and the Hokage, "Sir if I may, I would suggest we go to Kumo. I know I don't really have a place to speak but it just seems the most logical answer." The Uchiha bowed slightly, feeling as if he somehow stepped out of line. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:59 pm
((OOC: The only reason why my guy hasn't done anything about it is because i have lots of exams right now and i also kinda forgot about it. sorry about that. Not my guys fault at all.))
Kirito-SAO

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at Kirito."I was thinking Kumo as well, so there you go."

((late for work dismissed! Plio respond to you later))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

"Hai Hokage-Sama. Kirito, relay the message to our squad member. Tell them no weapons of any kind. No headbands, or anything identifiable to konohagakure. Ill work on something for Hina. We meet tomorrow at the gates at sundown." She turned and strolled from the office quickly. She had one thing to complete before the mission was done and it would be somewhat tedious. Thank kami she was a genjutsu user and thus used to paying extreme attention to detail.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito gave another sharp angled bow towards the Hokage. "Hai." He started to turn and leave but he heard his sensei speak to him. Turning his head, he stopped at the door, hand on the frame as he waited for her to finish. "Hai, will do Taka-Sensei." He gave her a nod and slight smile before running off to tell the others. 」™

[ Aha, it's ohkay bro, I'm not actually mad or anything, it was just Kirito's response xD No need to apologize. ]

pliokiju

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games