Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She blinked before continuing on. "Oh. Conditions for a mission aren't generally the same for every ninja. We have to consider a lot of things at some point and other times not." She tilted her head, trying to remember if there were any prior information to tell gennin. "Mm...in your case as a freshie, Yuushirou, you're probably fit to take on intermediate missions up until C. Just my suggestion. But if there is a pending mission you feel strongly about, then the conditions to that are up to discussion." She started saying, having her hands spread out as she recalled some key details. "Well, you don't need to rush yourself to a mission right away. You could train yourself some to prepare yourself or just make some extra ryo and earn credits for that on the long run now. It's up to you really. Just be sure to get the Kage's or her advisors A-ok whenever you want to choose a mission." Her fingers were now down in one hand so Doki moved onto her next one. At this point, she really didn't know if there was anything more to mention. So she prized up her smiling face at Yuushirou. "Any questions yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

KumogakureGeninTaijutsuPuppeteerIron Sand

User Image

"No, that'll be all." Yuushi said as he bowed once again and then turned to take his leave. He stopped for a second to look back at Doki. "Thank you for your help." He then continued on to open the door, step out and close it behind him. As he made his way to the staircase, he sighed and thought to himself. Why am I so simple minded.... He then continued down the staircase, thinking of what he was going to learn first. He then made his way out of the Kage building, to his new destination, the village dojo.

[exit]

Chakra Pool: 195/195

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi nodded, accepting the mission with a happy smile. "We'll head out immediatly! Erm...I don't think I have any scrolls to train him in though..." He looked at Yasuo then back to DOki, giving her time to take care of the new genin who had come and gone fast. He felt embarrassed not knowing what he was even able to train Yasuo in. "b-but none the less! He should atleast get something he knows and I can supervise him then test his abilites maybe? Youw ere the one to assign him to me Doki..." He almost blamed her for giving him a student he couldn't teach much too but supervise and test.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 am
Redera Issun
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

At his remark, her pushed up her lips in a doubtful pout. It's true, she only gave him that job mainly because; Idle hands make the devil's workshop. Also because no other jounin were present when Yasuo had made the request. "Well, I just thought it would be a good idea since you were the only jounin here without too much business on his plate. And you were my previous instructor, so I trust in your abilities to make a difference in him whether you two are compatible or not." She said, now rolling around in her desk-chair while thinking of anything more useful to say.

"And it's not just me. He also chose you too, in a way. As his teacher, you should quit whining and take responsibility." She then sighed as though she did not believe in his absolute ability. But naturally, having those kind of circumstances, it would be difficult for Kyo. So she did consider some thoughts on an exchange program or maybe someone else to replace Kyo as Yasuo's instructor. "Hm.."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

He shrugged, blowing red bangs up a bit as they landed back on his face but out of annoyance. "I can handle him as a student for now, it's not like everyday a genin gets a teacher THIS awesome and cool." He smiled and reassured Doki he could handle Yasuo for the time being but later on he might not be able to if he ever completed his ANBU training. "I whined when you were my student Doki, guess it did good to do so hehe...just kidding..." "You were a horribly scary student..." He said in his mind, Doki had scared him with taijustu and possibly beat the crap out of him more than once as his student. "Besides, he dosen't have to be completely taught by me, I never had a teacher who taught me all the justu and tricks I know, Sypher taught me one then let me on my own." The child Jounin crossed his arms in proudness, if he could do it and become the youngest Jounin in the village then Yasuo could do the same and maybe become the oldest genin.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:33 am
Fall_Of_The_Damned
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo was clenching his fists tighter and tighter while the couple went back and forth with their banter until-"WAGHHHHH! Lets go! Hit the Road yo! I need to get on the path to grow!" He said as he lunged forward and tried to put his teacher in a headlock. If he thought he had a handful when Doki was his student wait until he got a weeks worth of Yasuo!

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Kyoishi sighed as Yasuo finally spoke and stepped aside from the headlock. Putting his hands behind his head he was already walking out of the place. "Fine~! Come on, lets go!" Shi followed as they left, maybe he could ditch his boy ad give him some surviver skills? Nah, that would be mean! But a good idea...
[/exit]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She waved to them as they left. Her thoughts still loose from her hands as Doki continued to contemplate. There were times when her mind was lagging. In a way, she tended to consider a lot of thing, sometimes making her a little indecisive. Even now, after that reverse pep-talk trick, she isn't sure that her decision was the right one to group them together. Doki continued to stare at the open door, focusing on nothing but the air that tickled her eyes whenever she didn't blink. It was decided that she'll have to evaluate their training session. Chances are, she'll be able to string in a few ideas and newer methods. There was that saying after all. It takes a village to raise a child.

I'll need to talk to Lady Kin about these things. How does she do it? She cocked her head back at the square frame of her chair and spun into the center of the room. First, she had to ask the lady Raikage about Fuyu-san's housing permit. But then again, she thought it wouldn't be so dire now and the reasons behind for getting a bigger house will have solved itself already. Some of the known gennin that frequented her place seemed to have spreaded out a little. And if worse comes to worse, Doki could always assign them to new teachers, which should have been the case long before any of that. She thought about arranging a few more students to Kyo that would at least coincide with one of Kyo's attribute. After all, it doesn't always take a single teacher to teach things. Others have that influence too. And the rest of the gennin could expand their fields instead of being limited to just one teacher, who also happens to be very busy with her newborn.

But I don't need to bother her about that. I can handle that part..I think. Gah, I wonder how Kein-san's doing with his share. Her spinning stopped, partially because she was enlightened with a new idea and because she toppled out of her wheeled seat. An anbu. Now there was an idea.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 355 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walks towards the Raikage's Office but then turns towards the mission board smiling and picking out her and Shiro's mission. "Aha! This one?" She asked looking back at Shiro showing him the mission with a bright bubbly look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro smiled at at happy Sukai was when she grabbed the mission. "Yes that one Miss bubbles." He said kissing her cheek and walking to doki. "Sukai and I are off to to train, thank you." he said walking back to Sukai and taking hand smiling at her. "Lead the way." He said kissing her cheek.

C-rank - teaching?! you just started yourself.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 355 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai just smiled more at her nickname then nodded walking out of the Raikage's Office breaking into an eager sprint when outside to the gates of Kumogakure.
[Exits to Gates]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki nodded and later waved at their leave. Their motivation to work even harder to polish themselves was an embellishment to their village. Pray all it took was a little effort and struggle every now and then to remind her what being a ninja was all about. And with that, she lolled back into her seat, two arms folded behind her head while her eyes rested. She'll just have to wait until the lady gets here. After all, Doki knew her job was more underlying than a simple task or two.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Kyoishi sighed as they came to the office, making sure he didn't, even if he hoped, that the boy was not lost. Walking up the steps he didn't even care to knock- it was a hassle. So he opened the door and handed Doki the price list. "Dizzy gas bomb is 250 ryo, The medic kit is 500 ryo, and the Pain-murder drug is 600 ryo. Also this kid wants to talk to the kage about his 'brother' Sypher." He paraphazed 'brother' because he didn't believe this kid one bit.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.

Maemi stood behind Kyo as the boy spoke to someone, someone he presumed wasn't the kage. He stepped up as he was mentioned, noting the way Kyo said 'brother' Brat. he thought then swallowed, pushing the nasty thought out of his head "My name is Maemi Yasu." he said, introducing himself to the not-kage. He wasn't sure who she was but he decided to go with respectful "Sypher Senju is my half brother and I've been looking for him." he gave Kyo a level look "And I'd like you to clarify what you meant by 'dead'."

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

At the given price list, she spun her chair around, facing them in light of their conversation. Her expression though this time, rose from a blank page to a more serious shade. Irisdiscent irises studied his very appearance. A brother...of Syphers? Other than his new appearance, and their direct statements, Doki was oblivious to any important notes that encased the name of her former and first teacher. And the word on him being 'dead' was worrying. She was an advisor and her being ignorant of an elite shinobi's death was razor thin. Her eyes briefly glanced at Kyo, slight intelligence forming at the center of the pair. What did he mean to you, Sensei? To all of us? Dead.. Rather than the fact that his name brought her eyes to be hard, Doki carried on the deed of reeling in more information. "Hello, Maemi Yasu-san. I'm one of the two Village Advisors, and I'm subbing in for the Lady Kage as she is currently out..." She said this first, uncrossing her legs before standing up to motion them to a chair.

She turned to Kyo, loathing this odd feeling. It was a fact that she hadn't seen Sypher for a while since the event at the plaza. And what made Kyo sound 'knowing' at his statement? What made her doubt that it was an ordinary Kyoishi Inuzuka prank? Her temples coagulated with invisible lines of stress while trying to be calm. "I..I'll take that in no means of disparaging my mentor's name by you saying that, I hope. I haven't seen nor heard of him for a while now but it doesn't mean we can't just call them dead." Any traces of hostility were empty as much as her tone was while dragging on this outrageous topic. She looked to Kyo, her eyes leaving a vulnerable entrance for his raw words to close the void feeling of suspense Doki had about this.

"Though I'd be enlightened if I could hear this from another angle. Kyo-kun. Have you heard anything about him. Maggots and all?" Her tone was singed with half sarcasm while also being on the rebound for any change in his response. I don't like what I heard.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games