Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked back at Sakaki. "I'm really sorry, Saka. I wish I could help. I really do." She told him. "Remember I'm here if you need to talk." Dai said sweetly. She waved to him as Saka took his leave, I feel bad for rejecting his request but...I need to train... She thought before she turned back to Zetsu. She looked eyes with him. "I should be the one to worry about you and your sparring partner." She pointed with her none injured hand at Aki. She smiled at him. When he asked if her hand would be ok. Dai raised her injured hands, she looked at it and nodded to his question about her hand if would be ok. "My techniques won't effect my hand. So I should be fine...Zetsu." She softened her voice of his name as she looked at him. But thanks for worrying." She spoke. Dai pointed to the furthermost wall on the right of her and Zetsu. "I'll train over there." She told him with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. "That way I'm out of the way." She said as she tucked her bangs back behind her ear.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC:}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Reaching up he took her wounded hand and smiled as he bit his lip slightly. He had one more question but he didnt know what her answer would be. Sighing he took a chance and asked anyways, Maybe when we are both free we could go get something to eat or something. He smiled hoping she would agree but he was still nervous.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

A swarm of butterflies would flock to the outside of the dojo,coagulating on a particular spot until Castiel stood there. As the last piece of paper filled in a hole on his cheek he entered the dojo. It was quint,one big room with all the necessary equipment and then a few out of the way rooms,presumably for more private activities. There were a few people in the main room,but not the one he wanted. He heard some voices from the other room and...yes hers were among them. He walked across the dojo and slid open the door. Yes,there she was,his apparent cousin. He entered and closed the door behind him. She seemed to be talking to some other genin,and he was without a doubt flirting with her. Even a novice at identifying people could tell by his body language:The smile,the biting of the lip and most importantly the fact that he was holding her hand. He took no offense though,for they were cousins apparently and they had just met today"I need to speak with you..." He said walking across the room towards Dai,smiling once he reached her whilst brushing a strand of black hair away from his eye...Cousin" Adding the last part,for the other males behalf,that way he would suspect nothing

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:51 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai controlled the flintch of pain that shot up her arm as Zetsu took up her injured hand. She watched him and was speechless that he just asked her on a "Date". She took a moment to think. "Um, sure." She said with a smile. "Yeah, I'd like that, Zetsu." She said as she blushed at him. She moved to where her back was to the area she wanted to train in. "Maybe after I'm done doing some training." She told him. Still a little bashful that he had asked her.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he noodded in agreement with her. I'd like that. Just let me know when your ready. He let her hand go as he backed away smiling. When another man walked up to her and called her cousin he turned and headed back over to where Aki and his cousin was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm
A clone settled into the background of the dojo, the dark wooden skin blending in with the walls. Its features were obscured by the shadows as it seemed to meld into the wall but it was clearly watching Dai and the boys. Its attention was a silent sentry though it would be unclear for whose protection it was there for.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After finishing his usual daily training, Shinsetsu stepped out of the Aburame training facility only to have a mission scroll delivered to him by a Kumogakure messanger bird. Shin took the scroll from the bird’s leg before reading it as the bird flew away. hmm… looks like I have a few tasks to take care of… the Aburame said before walking out of the area.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 700

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:
Exit: Residential district

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki stood and walked to Zetsu."hey there lover boy. did i sense some tension there." he grinned and patted him on the shoulder.  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel shifted his gaze upon the flirty man. He seemed odd,he couldn't exactly place it but he knew a way to find out,and honestly he was anxious to use his new found powers. He approached the man and smiled"Hello sir. Would you do me the Honor of sparring with me? I am but a weak genin and you would be doing me a great service sir" He said with a smile. Politeness and edict were key to getting people to do as you wanted them. This individual had proven himself rather sure of himself and he wondered if he stocked the same confidence in his Jutsu as he did his social skills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Zetsu laughed as his eyes looked over toward Dai again as he watched the other male closely. He wasnt jealous of him I mean hell they were cousin acorriding to him.Zetsu smiled and joked Well at least i can get a girl. Hearing another voice address him and turned to look at Dai's cousin. Sighing he shook his head as he showed him the still fresh cuts. Sorry but I would have to ask my squad leader first plus I'm still sore from my last fight but Aki is a freak challenge him. Zetsu motioned to the 7 foot giant behind him.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel looked past the flirty man to the person he indicated,whom did look rather freaky. He seemed to be held together only by stitches. If it freaked him out he did not show it,keeping his calm and collected persona at all times he strode right up to the man and looked him in the eye"How about you then? A cut up man will be no use to me. I need a little resistance" He said smugly. Sometimes politeness and manners didn't get the job done. Thats when he resorted to his secondary weapon: Pride. Insult a mans pride and he will normally retaliate. Only those with a strong mind,and a level head would be able to continually resist,such as himself. Its a trait that was groomed into him since he could walk and talk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai was about to say something to Zetsu as he spoke to her. But her eyes snapped to Castiel as he spoke to her. She looked at him for a moment and scoffed at the name Cousin. "I have no family. So you're mistaken." She told him straight out. "And if you are part of my family. Then stay the hell away from me." She told Castiel; there where hostility in her voice. Dai turned her back on Castiel and looked a straight at the dark wooden skin Clone. She looked to the side. Sypher...doesn't think I can handle things on my own. Dai thought as she stood near the wall where the clone was. She unlatched her bloodline scroll from her belt. She unrolled it one the floor and read over the next strike of her bloodline. Kami Suiton (Soggy Paper) She read the hand signs and studied every bit of information of each strike after that. She kept her ears open as the boys talked to each other.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 pm
Aki glanced over to this new comer who so easily challenged him. Aki made a mental note to strangle Zetsu some time. Aki closed his eyes and searched his body. yes he was one hundred percent complete and could fight this boy. he took a breath and said."alright then i agree. i can give you plenty of resistance. just know my stamina knows no bounds."

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel shook his head sadly. Like it or not Dai and himself were family and it pained him to hear one speak to him in such contempt. He would adress that later but for now he needed to focus on the spar at was at hand"Alright,I will start us off" Castiel unslung his Mandola from behind his back and plucked a string experimentally. Soon he was playing an Spanish Hymn at a slow tempo. At a random moment two clones appeared in front of him,perfect replicas of himself,standing on either side. They ran forward,crossing in front of him making zig-zags as they ran. When they crossed for the first time,momentarily block Aki's view of Castiel,when ,he was gone when the line of sight opened again. Both clones were running at him although,that would be the threat he would have to deal with first. One jumped in the air for a spin kick while the other simply ran straight at him with his arms outspread for some reason. The second one seemed different though,his dimensions seemed to shift and if someone looked closely they might swear they had seen an afterimage. The whole time the song continued to play

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After quickly finishing his first mission, Shinsetsu headed back towards the dojo to evaluate the performance of the other Kumo genins like him as the kage ordered. Shin walked further inside the room and found himself a nice empty spot where he sat down and quietly spectated the other Shinobis training in the area.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 850

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games