Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hogwarts Express/ Cabin

Ronyo blinked a bit at the sudden change of hair color that Ronyo was use to. It was almost as strikingly different when Phi had changed her hair color in their first year during the fire. Ronyo accepted the ring and absorbed the information about the new wondrous little magical item that now had been given to him. Such a item was a testament to Tamara's skill as a witch and her resourcefulness and a woman. The sudden jolt in the boy's palm had him chuckling a bit at the likely fun to be had with such a tool, but also knew the practical and more important role of quick information sending and receiving.

It is said that in war the general with the most knowledge and the most insight into his enemies will more often be the victor in any conflict, and as it has also been said that knowledge is power which stands testament to the same idea. Such ability to quickly send and receive information was a true bonus for Ronyo and his friends. With a grin Ronyo put his ring on and turned it three times.

"Copy and received," Ronyo chuckled at the idea of Tamara getting a small shock herself upon receiving a message but it was all in fun as Ronyo nodded to the young woman, "Again my gratitude knows no bounds good lady, I wish you well in your own mischief making. Oh, it seems our lion and eagle have finally figured out what I think everyone else saw from the beginning. If you pass the train you will likely smell roses," Ronyo smiled and made his way back to the spot he had been standing to await Colton and Phi.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley chuckled at the response Simone gave. "Yeah. I guess we shouldn't" she said. Then she lightly elbowed him in the side. "As if either of us would really be dumb enough to get caught though. We are Ravenclaws after all, aren't we? Where's your sense of house pride?" she teased. "Wit beyond measure. I'm sure between the two of us, we'd be able to come up with a bunch of different ways to avoid getting caught." she looked at her companion. With the power of their two brains combined she doubted it would be that difficult to think of a way to get in and out without being caught if they sincerely wanted too. As the carriage pulled up to the gates Riley hopped out and hurried to the school, excited for the feast.
{to ravenclaw table}
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
As Colton stepped off the train and onto the firm, stone ground, he wore his new-found happiness just as proudly as he wore his father's military dog tags around his finely-toned neck. Although he was standing right behind Phi, his towering height allowed him to see the sea of students clearly over her brilliant red hair, so when he caught sight of Ronyo's defiant smirk, the Gryffindor couldn't help but blush.

As they made their way over to meet him, Colton slipped an enormous hand around one of Phi's tiny , delicate ones, biting down on his lip as he did so. The gesture was not one of embarrassment—wearing Phi on his arm made him nothing, if not ecstatic. It was the knowledge of what was to come from Ronyo. His dear Slytherin friend had been encouraging him to take this action ever since their first year at Hogwarts, so he was fairly sure that he had some version of an "I told you so" coming.

With a low chuckle, followed by a hearty sigh, Colt ran one of his rough palms against his customary fresh shave. He had worn his hair in a buzz cut for as long as he could remember, always looking up to his father, and always eager to follow in his footsteps in any and all ways possible. However, it wasn't until this past summer that his family had begun to comment on their true similarities. Now that the Gryffindor was finally making his way into manhood, his bulging arms and broad shoulders were only half of the justification for resemblance between Colton and Weston Raines.

Looking down at his new girlfriend, Colt realized how much Phi had changed over the summer, as well. Because of his own continued accelerated growth, their heads were no closer to each other than they had been last year, but her body was unmistakably more feminine, longer and more adult-like; similarly, her facial features had begun to take on a more defined shape.

As they reached Ronyo, his recent obliviousness to the development of his friends' appearance became even more apparent. Ronyo himself—with all the time he had spent in China training this past summer having its benefits, no doubt—had also grown substantially, his own body now toned and much more muscular than it had been. His skin also appeared tanner, his hair even longer than before.

With a new smile on his face, one that reached his eyes and brightened his complexion, Colton gave his friend a casual slug in the shoulder to welcome him in celebrating the start of the new year.

It wasn't until then that he noticed something shiny and new upon one of Ron's fingers.
"Is that what I think it is?" His suddenly serious tone was noticeably deeper than before, and it now rang with a rare tone of near-disbelief as he marveled at Ronyo's ring, curious to know whether or not it held any unusual, messenger-like qualities.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Komala clutched tightly in her arms, Tristain leaped from the steps of the Hogwarts Express, her deep blue eyes searching viciously for the very boy her brother had told her was waiting for her. When he wasn't just outside the train like Colton had mentioned, she froze in her tracks, her thin brows furrowing in confusion, then frustration, then understanding.

She knew there was something weird—and frankly unbelievable about her older brother actually encouraging alone time between her and Jayden, but it was only now that she realized why. There was only one thing that was worth that protective sacrifice—he had just wanted some alone time of his own, which would have explained the handful of flowers she had seen him holding behind his back that had accompanied a soft scent of roses as she had swept past him and out into the train's hallway. Tristain's lower lip jutted out in an expression of pure disappointment. Half of her had truly believed that her brother was finally over bullying her best friend, but then again, another half of her knew better.

Nevertheless, the Ravenclaw stepped out into the crowd and continued her search for Jayden. Just because Colt hadn't truly meant what he said, didn't mean that she couldn't take advantage of the opportunity for a bit of privacy. After all, they hadn't gotten a chance for anything of the sort over the summer, what with both of their older brother's being present at the farm, along with Phi, Ronyo, and Belle, they had gotten no time at all for a word to themselves, minus a couple late nights when they had both managed to sneak off to the Raines' enormous study without getting caught. Regardless, Tristain had enjoyed her best summer yet, and now, as she sought out her most closest of friends, she could only hope that this was the start of her best year at Hogwarts, also.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 am
User Image
User Image
~Second Year Hufflepuff~
A blonde haried boy jumped off the train at Hogsmede Station. Excitement filled him as he searched for a carrige with a spare seat. He didnt have any freinds last year so he had his fingers crossed. He entered a carrige that was occupied by three other students, which he recognised from last year as Clarissa Mead, Adair Reynolds and RoseMarie Alvern. He blushed slightly when he spotted RoseMarie amoung them. "H-hey.." he said quietly. He kicked himself a little at his own shyness. Damnit Foxus, this is exactaly why you had no freinds last year, he thought to himself. "Can i sit in here with you guys?" he asked politely.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 am
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

Whilst sitting in the carriage a mously looking boy approached the them. His cheeks were slightly pink, embarrassment, or happy to see someone? Clare couldn't really care less, but she was still curious.
"Hey, yeah theres room left here.. Theres a seat next to Rosie" Clare said to him and pointed to the seat infront of her that was next to Rosie.

Maybe it was her way of reading people, or she was jsut smart.. But Clare saw Foxus blushas soon as he saw Rosie. 'He'll thank me for this later' she thought to herself. Clare shoot Rosie a look of 'be nice, and let him sit with us' of Rosie would be nice anyway, but just to make sure.

User ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 am
User Image
User Image
~Second Year Hufflepuff~
Foxus sat down next to Rose Marie by Clare's gesture. "You guys are in Ravenclaw right?" he asked kindly, trying to make conversation. "I recognise you from some of my classes. You probably dont know me though, I dont usually talk much.." he said, kicking himself again when he realised he was babbling and blushed alot redder. He resorted to just staring at his hands with shyness.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"You're right, we are in Ravenclaw. And you're in Hufflepuff am I right? I remember seeing you, but didn't talk much" Clare said to Foxus and smiled.
His face was substansiously redder than earlier.

"What did you get up to during the summer?" Clare said and directed her question towards Foxus.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 am
User Image
User Image
~Second Year Hufflepuff~
"Uhh, I didnt do very much, my dad took me to a Quittitch match and i went to the beach once, but thats about it" he said, a little more cheerful. "What about yous?" he asked them all. The other two hadn't really said much yet, and he hoped they wern't feeling akward beacause of him

User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Oh, I didn't do to much.. read and relaxed I guess. Cant enough of those books" Clare said to Foxus.
She was feeling slightly akward, being the only one talking to him, she hoped the others would join in soon.. But he was nice. Shy jsut like her.

Feeling alittle anxious, Clare grabbed a lock of her hair and curled it between her thin fingers. She always seemed to fidle with the same lock, so it was always curled. Looked alittle odd, having only one small curl in a mess of blonde, straight locks.

"I hope we are at the castle soon" she mumbled and hoped to arrived to Hogwarts as soon as possible. Clare grabbed a book from the inside of her breast pocket. It was quite thin but it was indeed a good book. She opened the fragile pages of the old book her grandmother had given her for her eleventh birthday.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled as a boy arrived at the carriages just before it began to move, "Of course you can join us." she said as she shifted over, not even noticing Clare's look. He seems really shy. she thought. Hearing the boy mention a quidditch match she smiled. "What match? International or British and Irish League?" she said as she bounced in her seat with the carriage moving. As they passed through the gates the girl let out a sneeze.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:53 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her hand had hesitated at taking her own luggage however the strong fingers and offer of Colton beat her to it. She offered her friend - boyfriend - a gratefully smile and lead the way through the red-painted corridor of the train to the easy jump out onto the crowded platform. Before Colton rejoined her at her side she observed how ever year the number of students seemed to be growing restlessly. Thoughts of what this meant for Roi's side fished around her brain just before thoughts of what it meant for their side relapsed them. A light, knowing smile placed itself on her full lips just before the strong Gryffindor slipped his hand into hers. She looked down at it, blinking. This connection was not one they had not shared before; a soft physical gesture used to comfort and ease one another so many times. Now it was a symbol and her smile grew. Eyes then turned back up, head dodging and skimming through the gaps in between persons through which she could see glimpses of her other dear friend. Internally she cursed her small size, but followed close to Colton as he lead. His silver eyes at the height of a lookout tower and she smiled brightly at the sight of Ronyo. She broke the hold Colton had over her to give Ron a quick hug and chuckling, asking where he had found himself on the train of not in their company.
Molten eyes falling on the ring just as quickly as Colton's hand, she raised a question and curious brow to her clever friend in expected explanation.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hogsmeade Station/ Platform

Seeing the towering lion and the petite eagle walking hand in hand brought a grin on the Slytherin's face and he knew Colton understood it well enough. As they approached Ronyo wondered if the simple realization of how they felt and now openly displaying it would in fact change anything about their or the entire groups relationship. True now they would not have any awkward moments of the two trying to understand what the other one felt, but now they might have to snap the two out of their longing stares and memorable moments. Ronyo chuckled at the thought realizing it would only make the group more interesting and maybe even more humorous as now it would be up to Jane and Ronyo to snap the two out of any love stupor they might have during important moments.

Even with the hug from Phi, the light hit from Colton, and then both friends inquiry about the new piece of jewelry that now adorned Ronyo's finger the boy could not help but fulfill his part of being a friend. With a smile he placed a hand on each of his friend's shoulders, again noting the difference in height with Ronyo reaching for Colton and pulling down for Phi. With a sigh and a grin the boy just looked at the two of them.

"As your friend I am first obligated to say this. It's about bloody time," Ronyo then thought it best to answer the question of his absence on the train, "As to my whereabouts on the train, I took a solitary cabin to help clear my head and also go through some of my new exercises. Part of my training in China was to improve my six sense and enhance it under certain circumstances. For instance I knew the moment you two accepted each other before you even said a word," Ronyo smiled again showing his happiness for his friends, "as for this," Ronyo held up his had with the ring on it, "A gift from our mutual friendly lion in the shadows. Ones for the two of you and Jane are on their way this one is to test and set up a line of communication early," Ronyo turned and slid himself gracefully back so that he was just behind both his friends and put his arms around the both of them, "Now then I think the first order of business is to get you two on an official date, or else it will be harder to put a good time frame on your relationship. You wouldn't want to miss any anniversaries now would you?"

Ronyo smiled as they began walking towards the carriages and he hoped he might have caused a bit of sudden blood rushing to both his friends facial extremities. After all it was not every day one got to cause both a stern military raised Gryffindor and a stoic logic based Ravenclaw to blush at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane stretched and stifled a yawn. She had fallen asleep on the train ride over. She still would have been sleeping if it hadn't been for the kindly old woman that ran the candy trolley.

She hadn't even had a chance to change. She had simply slipped her robes tightly over her clothes and hoped no one would notice. She took in a deep breath of the cool autumn air and stepped from the step of the train.

Jane scanned the crowd for any familiar faces. Most of them were of course as she was one of the older students and had grown quite familiar the other student. It was still hard for her to believe she was a fourth year. Not that she was enjoying it.

She was older now and it was easy to tell. The summer had done her wonders. Not once in her life had she looked as good as she did now. She was trim, toned, and perhaps even a tiny bit delicate looking. She had grown several inches and had quite a bit of muscle. Her deep brown hair was longer and more manageable. If she didn't know any better she might even use the word flawless. That was of course an over statement and she knew but she didn't mind.

Jane soon caught sight of Ronyo, Colton, and Phi. She smiled and took off after them, hoping she would be noticed before their carriage was picked.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Finally the carriage was moving. Clare felt excited about finally going back to Hogwarts. The road was a little bumpy and the 4 students bounced as they were moving.
"Bless you, Rosie" Clare said as Rosie let out a small sneeze.
Adair was being very queit. Was he feeling shy, or akward? Hmm. Clare turned her head and looked at him.
"You okay there Adair? You are being very quiet" she said to him and smiled.

OOC: Where to we post when the carriages arrive to hogwarts?

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games