Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 pm
Hana waited at the front of The Bubbling Pot. She walked in. "Can i get a seat for two?" Hana siad smiling. She sat down, and asked for green leaf bubble tea. "She'll be here." Hana muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm
((Oh okay, I thought it was something bad. PHEW!))

Rath's eyes widened. "Twins?" He asked in disbelief.

Adell smiled. "Well, I always thought it wasn't nice to throw sand in peoples' faces." She told him then looked at the time. "Oh! I need to meet Hana at The Bubbling Pot! But.. I don't know what I should give her.." She said sadly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:40 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ "Women like jewelry..." Kanime suggested, looking at Adell. "Maybe a bracelet?"

Haru moaned, clutching her stomach. Her mind swirled with the thought of two little cute babies.
"Twins.." She whispered, closing her eyes.

Maru nodded and felt Haru's stomach.
"One little head... Two little heads..." She murmured as she felt two little lumps on Haru's stomach.
"Yep, twins." She looked up at Rath. "I am guessing you still want them."
Maru's eyebrow twitched at the thought of Haru actually wanting to get rid of a living being. And she almost laughed at the hilarity. Almost.

((Double baby power >=D)) ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm
Adell shrugged. "Hm.. Maybe.."

"Twins.." Rath repeated, shocked.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm
Kanime smiled. "You better get going, don't want to be rude."
He kissed her cheek and wrapped her hair behind her ear.

Maru smiled. "I'm taking that as a yes."
She kissed Haru's forehead. "I must warn you, these babies are almost fully grown, Haru could give birth at any time. Be extra careful, okay?" She patted Rath on the shoulder and left, walking down the stairs and leaving quickly.

"Rath..." Haru whispered, twitching in pain. "Are you alright, my dear?"
She coughed, her stomach spasming as she sat up, grunting and rubbing her stomach.
"Rath, please.. Speak to me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 am
((Back sorry about suddenly disappearing..
I'm having to do a ton of work and I'm really busy..
But I'll try replying asap as soon as someone explains whats going on/has gone on in the rp.. XD ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
((Back sorry about suddenly disappearing..
I'm having to do a ton of work and I'm really busy..
But I'll try replying asap as soon as someone explains whats going on/has gone on in the rp.. XD ))

((Haru ish having twins and her and Rath got engaged. A new girl stopped by Kanime's/Adell's house randomly, Adell is going to meet with her at The Bubbling Pot for a meal. I think that is everything important.. o.o))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm
(Holy molly it has been awhile since I came here..)  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

wisteria blossom

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 am
(Hey guys sweatdrop You don't recognize me, but I'm Vanilla Winter/Haru/Kanime. My old account got banner wrongfully, so I was forced to make another account. I haven't posted in this rp in forever, but it was one of my first, I'd love to revive it. I'll answer any questions via PM or quoting here that affirm that I am Vanilla Winter. Thanks guise = D)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm
His Fair Maiden
(Hey guys sweatdrop You don't recognize me, but I'm Vanilla Winter/Haru/Kanime. My old account got banner wrongfully, so I was forced to make another account. I haven't posted in this rp in forever, but it was one of my first, I'd love to revive it. I'll answer any questions via PM or quoting here that affirm that I am Vanilla Winter. Thanks guise = D)

I wouldn't mind reviving it.. XP
I miss rping with Akito and the others.. D':
It'd be fun to revamp it.. >:B

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

wisteria blossom

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden

I know right? It died, everyone left, but it was such a good Rp. It'd be nice to start up again =o

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:11 pm
His Fair Maiden
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden

I know right? It died, everyone left, but it was such a good Rp. It'd be nice to start up again =o

I say..
We revamp it... >:3

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden

I say..

I'm in all the way~! >w< .... That sounded wrong.... BUT you get my point right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 am
Yoshimi Sohma
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden

I say..

I'm in all the way~! >w< .... That sounded wrong.... BUT you get my point right?

-Face palms.-
Lmao. XD
And yep. ^^
I'd love to revamp this shizznit.. :3 Plus I dunn mind playing multiple characters. :3

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Yoshimi Sohma
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden
S C A R Y G I R L I E
His Fair Maiden

I say..

-Face palms.-
Lmao. XD
And yep. ^^
I'd love to revamp this shizznit.. :3 Plus I dunn mind playing multiple characters. :3

Si. I don't mind playing multiple characters either. I always do it so I have no problem with it. >w< Where were we anyway? Um... Haru and Rath found out that Haru is pregnant with twins, Adell is meeting some mysterious girl... Um... What ever happened to my two other characters Momi and... Um... Forgot her name... >_> Oh well. I will remember sooner or later.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff