Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 pm
"Good night." Adrian whispered before placing a soft kiss on her head before falling asleep next to her, an arm draped around her in comfort as they lay cuddled together.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:07 pm
The next morning Calista walked into Amaya's bedroom and found her and Adrian there. She stood there for a moment, looking at them before she crawled up on the bed and stood over them. "Wake up!" She finally yelled, jumping on the bed a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Adrian groaned in discomfort, his back already giving him problems the moment he became conscious. His response was that of trying to pull the blankets over his head and go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm
"Mommyyyyyy Adriannnnn get up!" Calista yelled, still bouncing on the bed.

Amaya groaned, but could tell Adrian didn't feel good. The wave of pain from her injuries hit and Amaya gritted her teeth, forcing herself up anyway. "Are you hungry sweetheart? Is that your problem?" Amaya asked as got out of bed and made a crutch from shadows, limping out to the kitchen, motioning for Calista to follow. "Let's let Adrian sleep, okay?" She told Calista once they were out of her room, Amaya now working on breakfast.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm
Once they were out of the room Adrian sighed as he looked over his shoulders to see how his wings were coming along. They were certainly growing in faster this time around, or maybe his sense of time was just skewed the first time around from all the painkillers he was hopped up on. 'Looks like I'll be living in bed for a while again soon...' he winced as he felt around the growing mounds on his back, the bony frames of his wings starting to show through the bigger they got, and the pain was almost unbearable. Eventually he forced himself to get up though and spare Amaya from being too active. "You take it easy, I'll fix breakfast." he said as he entered the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 pm
"Are you sure?" Amaya asked, looking to Adrian with concern, though she was relieved inside since her ankle was throbbing. She limped over to the couch and laid down, putting her ankle up on the arm of the couch.

"Mommy said you were going to sleep." Calista said as she crawled up onto a stool at the counter and looked at Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm
"Yeah, you're in worse shape than me." Adrian said taking over with what Amaya had been doing, taking a few moments to figure out what she'd been making before setting to work. "I was, but she's not in good shape right now, so I thought I'd get up off my lazy rear and let her have some down time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:43 am
"Mmhm. Mommy has booboos." Calista said, matter-of-factly. "Hey Adrian, are you and mommy gonna get married?" She asked suddenly, looking up at him with curiosity.

Amaya had been drinking something at the time, but hearing Calista, she began coughing, slightly drowning on her drink in surprise as she set it aside.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 am
"Wh-what?!" Adrian turned bright red as he snapped his attention to Calista. "Wh-where did that come from?! AAAHH!! No!! Those were going to be over easy!!" he cried, now flustered as his distraction ruining his previous plans for the eggs he'd been cooking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 am
"Well you're like my daddy, and mommy is my mommy, so don't mommies and daddies usually get married?" Calista asked, not seeing why her mother and Adrian would be so shocked by her question when it made perfect sense to her. "And then if you and mommy got married, you would be my daddy."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 am
Adrian's mouth opened and closed multiple times trying to make words come out, but he had nothing. There was no way that he could see that could un-awkard the conversation. ".....Not down here we're not." he said, hoping that would be vague enough to get him off the hook, but positive enough to get Calista off his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 am
Calista just looked at Adrian innocently, seeming confused by his dumbfounded look. His answer really didn't answer any of her questions, but she got bored with the conversation anyway and walked over to the coffee table to go color.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am
"Hope you don't mind scrambled." Adrian said later while bringing two plates of sausage and eggs out and setting one of them down in front of Amaya, the other one going down next to her for himself. "Calista, breakfast is ready." he called as he went back into the kitchen to get her plate of food.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 am
"Thanks..." Amaya said meekly, still embarrassed by Calista's extremely blunt questions.

"Okayyyy!" Calista yelled as she came running into the kitchen, crawling back up on the stool at the counter to eat her breakfast. "Thank you Adrian." She said with a bright smile.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 am
"Let's just hope she forgets that line of conversation soon...." Adrian muttered with a small smile. He was touched that Calista wanted him to be her dad, but that was...just embarrassing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff