Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

"Nowhere in particular. I'm just trying to find something to talk about so I don't fall asleep just yet." Ophelia openly admitted. "I'd hate to pass out just as I finally got to spend some time with you, after all.."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

"I don't mind. You can go ahead and sleep if you want. I promise I'll be right here when you wake up." Balthazar smiled softly as he rested his head against hers.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 pm

"You'd better be.." Ophelia snuggled herself up a little more, finally giving in and letting herself drift off to sleep for the moment being.

{Shall we use this as an excuse to tiemskip?}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 pm

((yep yep))

Balthazar was just about ready to doze off himself when there was a soft knock at the door. Trying not to wake her, he carefully crawled away from Ophelia to get up and answer it. Kaistern was there with quite the stack of books. "Careful, she's sleeping now." he said softly as he helped Kaistern with some of the books, taking part of the stack and setting them down on a nearby table.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

{So...shall I have her wake up? *blawk'd*}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:21 pm

((Eehee...Yeah, sorry. sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Ophelia woke up before long, panicking at first when she discovered that Balthazar wasn't at her side. She calmed once she spotted him with Kaistern and a big stack of books. "Looks like I woke up just in time." She spoke up with a soft chuckle as she gently rubbed her weary eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

"You could have kept sleeping; we were just going to be reading after all." Kaistern said as he selected one of the books from the stack.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

"I'm not going to lay around here and be completely useless. Please, hand me a book as well." Ophelia loved how sweet and doting both Kaistern and Balthazar were. She hated being told, even in the nicest words, to sit aside and have someone do everything for her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

"Sorry, I just meant you looked so peaceful sleeping there; I didn't want to disturb you." Kaistern smiled as he handed her a book and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Thankfully he'd gotten a cushy new bed too so all three could lay there doing research in comfort.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm

"Don't worry about it." Ophelia put on a smile anyway, happy to hear that Kaistern was trying to be considerate of her more than anything. Once everyone was settled in she began to read the tome handed to her, getting through it at a surprisingly quick pace. (Then again, considering all the time she now had to devote to reading, it was no wonder that she'd get faster at it.) Ocassionally she would mention interesting leads she'd found. None really seemed plausible or easy, but they were at least worth keeping in mind.

{I has a couple ideas for the end arc and for mini story arcs we could try afterwards. Mind if I mention them?}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 pm

((Oh yes yes yes! Unrelated note: an amusing comment I saw on a video called 'Eridan is Desperate': "Eridan Ampora, still a better love story than Twilight."))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

{That is the perfect usage of the meme. I love it! XD

End Pregnancy Arc:

1.) Ophelia becomes a dryad-like abomination that devours the magical essence of those around her and eats souls, due to a magical ritual gone horribly wrong. The baby could be fine, but would be classified as an 'abomination' nevertheless due to its unatural existance and perhaps its inheiriting some of its mother's abilities. Yes, that screenshot is from DA:O. No, I'm not using that pic for Ophelia - I just wanted to get the point across and share a potential idea for how she could be physically changed.

2.) The ritual succeeds and Ophelia becomes the first witch in centuries, but at a cost. Her life must be fueled by the death and magical energy of others - this price easilly paid of course by her enemies and prisoners of state.

3.) Ophelia dies and becomes a ghost, haunting the castle as Kaistern's and Balthazar's mental state potentially worsen.

4.) This one I do NOT like: We cop the ******** out and have her barely survive the birth and each of them vow never to naturally have another child again for safety's sake.

---

After Story Arc Mini-Plots:

1.) An old enemy of Kaistern's and Balthazar's resurfaces and turns out to be one of Ophelia's many exes. One of her many exes that wants to get back in her pants. Could be either gender.

2.) Ophelia and Bianca try to make ammends; would give me the chance to better develop Bianca but still play her as an unsympathetic b***h. (Not that Ophelia isn't.)

3.) Old character cameos/hijinks. Not so much a plot as an excuse to play old characters again.

4.) A distant family member of Balthazar's/Kaistern's drops by and tries to weasle his/her way into the court and into power.

5.) Zombies become sentient or Vampires form a small society and try to worm their way into the world's political tapestry, harshly competing with the upcoming humans.

6.) Elves get ******** nuke'd and come to the demons for aid.}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm

((Not sure about the mini-plots, but I guess I'd be leaning towards numero uno for the end of arc stuff. Even better if she poses a threat to Kaistern and Balthazar as well.

On a side note, this rp probably has the highest death count EVER. Even including the ones centered around a war. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

{Which gives even more motivation for her to feed her horror hunger on others, just so she can be around Kaistern/Balthazar without turning on them. :3 Plus, it gives me the opprotunity to totally ******** around with character design. Not that I haven't been already.

Blagh, the mini-plots are just gimicky quick plots in case we really need the fuel to go onward. *le shrug* I'm happy with or without them.

I know, right? XD It's only going to keep getting worse, too~}
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games