Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

"I'm not sure friend is the correct term." Clyde said as an aside to Vivian. "Who are you are, and how do you know that name?" The Leaguer ordered. How did this person know about his old code name from his days back in the H.I.V.E. Then, the gears began to turn. It couldn't be. Clyde shook his head, denying the possibility. He didn't want it to be another ghost from his ugly past.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Those who are considered geniuses, walk a fine line between insanity and brilliance.

The figure clutch his heart as if he had been shot. "Oh Clyde, I'm hurt. I truly am." The armor clad figure said in mock sincerity. "It's no big deal, however. I wouldn't expect trash like yourself to remember greatness." The figure drew closer to the two. "You may have once known me as Kingside, but I have been reborn anew. I am now Mastermind." Mastermind laughed evilly, as did everyone in the restaurant. "I must admit, it is good seeing you though. It's nice to see someone go from being a zero, to hero, then back zero."

But at the same time, there are those who are simply insane and have genius level intellect.

Clyde gritted his teeth as Mastermind continued to insult him with backhanded compliments. "Did you just come here mock me like old times, or do you actually have something worth while to say, Julian?" Clyde glared at his old classmate. He was aware that a head on attack was pointless. For now, waiting was his only option especially with everyone in the restaurant under his control.

- Unknown

Those who are considered geniuses, walk a fine line between insanity and brilliance.

"My my, you are quite impetuous. But to the point." Mastermind circled around Clyde and Vivian, his hand behind his back. "I am here like everyone else. I am making myself known. Much like the Headmistress and the other Five. And to mess with you." Mastermind laughed once more and headed for the exit. "I'll shall be seeing you Clyde. It will be fun to watch you squirm. The path of the hero is riddled with needless hardships." And with that, Mastermind was gone. His control over everyone in the restaurant subsided. Everyone fell unconscious. The whole place was no quiet. Not a sound.

But at the same time, there are those who are simply insane and have genius level intellect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Vivian cautiously approaches one of the unconscious people and kneels down to examine them. "Does this mean we don't get dinner then?", she asks Clyde over her shoulder.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Clyde couldn't help but feel defeated. it seemed like every time he was just getting back on his feet, fate would kick him back down. The Leaguer was silent as Vivian called back to about their dinner. Clyde ignored the witch and sat down in a chair holding his head. His shoulders heaved as the emotional weight Clyde had been holding up for so long finally came down on him. First it was little more heavy breathing, then came the water works. It was like Clyde was his teenage self all over again his dorm room at the HIVE academy. Even though Clyde possessed incredible pain tolerance, the pain from his past hurt worse.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Vivian looks up from her inspection of the person and frowns at Clyde. Comforting others was not something she was good at due to her general lack of proper socialization, but she figured she should probably do something about his breakdown. She walks back over to him and, after a moments hesitation, gently hugs him, saying whatever soothing thing she could think of.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"s**t!" Archer looked up at the woman, wondering how the hell she could have missed this. She and Supergirl had been the first ones through the portal.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella suddenly felt weaker than she had when she was freed. She doubled over with a groan, feeling sick. Shaky and hurting. Like a bad case of the flu.

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Clyde sobbed for a moment longer, before the heaving turned to laughter. Having Vivian comfort someone when they were down wasn't her strong suit, and everyone knew it. "You really suck at comforting people." Clyde managed to say through a choked voice. He stood up and wipe his face with one the napkins. Then stuffing the contaminated napkin into his pocket "But thank you. Now, I think one of these people won't mind if you take there steak." Clyde said pointing to an untouched dish on a table next to them. "You eat while I position everyone." The Leaguer then began turning everyone who had fallen down, on their side and positioning their heads.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Breathing heavily Dead slowly let go of his head as he lay on the ground looking up towards the woman. He couldn't see her very well his vision blurring and shifting to much to get a clear view. That feed back had been ten times worse then he had ever felt before due to the distance of the collapse. "Who is that" he gasped out trying to get to his feet. He didn't know who it was but he felt they needed to get away and fast. Damn his useless body he couldn't even get himself to his feet as he only got as far to sitting on his knees as he tried to slow down his breathing enough he could calm down and focus his vision.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm
Datascape glared at the woman as she glanced around to see guns pointed at them. Crap! Where did they come from and how did they find us so quickly? She thought to herself as she tried to find some instance of when they let their guard down...besides now. She suddenly stopped herself and focused on the situation now. So far it was looking pretty bad. Supergirl and Dead weren't in the best of conditions so fighting might be out of their options. The best she could do for escape is if she get a dragon out large enough to carry everyone, but that might draw in more attention.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 pm
"Archer, we have a few options when it comes to getting outta here. We can try and use our powers to fight them all off or to run, I have my book on me, anything I should call out for a little help?" Lewis asked telepathically to Archer. He didn't want to make the situation worse somehow, he just hoped they'd be able to get out without leaving Ariella.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"We can't fight. Not with Deadzone and Supergirl in the shape they're in. Wait a minute..." Archer's mind raced, recalling and calculating the exact moment when Supergirl had collapsed. "s**t! PsychoStick, link me to Supergirl!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 pm
"Please hold while I connect you." Lewis thought and Archer would hear elevator music while he bridged the gap. "All done." He sent.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Thanks. Supergirl, what's wrong? You were fine a moment ago."

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella felt Lewis add her into the telepathic link and heard Archer's voice in her head. "K-kryptonite. Someone nearby has kryptonite."

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade looks around nervously at the men aiming at them, quickly putting an illusion over the weakened Deadzone in an attempt to keep him from being targeted.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"It seems the girl is feeling weakened already.", Delira says with a smile, stepping out of the shadows. She appears how she always seems to in any files or reports the young heroes may have scene about her minus one important detail. No sunglasses hid her red eyes from view as she aims a pistol at Archer, "Why don't you children leave Supergirl here and run off to play somewhere else?"

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Vivian huffs a little when Clyde points out that her comforting skills suck, but silently goes and mimics what he's doing on the other side of the room.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer immediately had her bow strung and an arrow nocked. An actual pointed arrow, which was rather unusual for her. Normally she stuck to trick arrows, but she carried regular arrows anyway. Sometimes you just couldn't get a point across with a trick arrow. She aimed at Delira's chest, keeping her eyes on her intended target and the pistol in the woman's hand. "Don't make eye contact!" she barked at her Teammates. "She's got kryptonite somewhere on her person. Someone use the lead Snow Raven gave us. Cover Supergirl." "We're not leaving without her. Go ahead and pull that trigger, Delira. Let's see which of us has better aim."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 pm
Datascape recognized this woman from before as well as what she read from files in the League's database. She quickly looked away once she heard Archer's warning. She took out the small compact lead piece that was given to them and had it expand to cover Supergirl.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games