Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 pm
[~all of the pirates together are from different nations. But the captain is from Hannon.]

The captain tipped his hat to the woman "appreciate the offer miss, we finished making repairs already." He said "we were about to take off, good day" as their ships passed by the crew began hollering at Farah, mostly cat calls but some became very suggestive...

"keep an eye out, captain..."

"what?" The captain looked around him, there was nobody near him, but he had heard the voice so clearly...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 pm
'Great...' Farah balanced along the edge of the ship, following as they passed, her eyes tracing each man in tern. From what she could see the crew were a mixed band but the captain seemed to share a lot of Hannon traits.

"It's a shame I can do nothing for you" she eyed the back of the ship, if worst came to worst their battle capabilities seemed to be reduced from the tale end, acting fast they could get a hit in if Farah couldn't find a way on bored, though being a cargo ship they could still take some major damage if they didn't play their cards right'

"It's always impressive to find a man who can handle his ship and not just give orders" using some of the cat calls to her advantage she winked at the men on bored, the suggestive slant to her words more then obvious.

With a slight motion of her hand the few other women on bored came up to the ships side, following her lead some of them winked at the men whilst others played coy. At times like this Farah was glad of her vale, at least they couldn't see the disgusted grimace she was pulling.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm
The captain turned back to see his men distracted by the woman on the other ship "OI! This is not break time!" He said, looking to the woman on the other ship as well, he rolled his eyes, hiding any longing he had and went back to his business, he'd let the me. Have their fun while he figured out where the voice had come from.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm
Farah grimaced and jumped down from the side, earning disappointed jeers as the women also backed away

'Well I tried it that way at least' nodding her head she aloud the ship to continue past, not that she really had much choice.

"It's a shame, I could have offered you some useful trades but.." waving a hand nonchalantly over her shoulder Farah turned away from the other ship completely and walked across the deck. Ignoring the jeers and cat calls that followed her.

"Lady Amsah, are we really going to just pass by?" one of the rigging attendants looked at their leader in shock. With her back turned to the ship Farah tugged down her veil, a chilling grin flitting across her face. Her pride had just been wounded and she was not about to let that pass "they have three minuets, if their captain isn't going to reconsider by then target the flank of the ship. They have a lesser defence there"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 pm
The captain turned to them once more, something was off, why was she being so persistent on trading, especially with pirates. "Very well!" He hollered to the woman, he would lead them on. The ship made a u turn, coming side to side with them. The crew began to cheer, excited to come closer to the woman "all right that's enough!" The man said, pushing past the eager men so he could come face to face with Farah.

"careful captain..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Well that was unexpected….and strange. Farah scowled and mouthed something to the rigging boy before replacing her vail and turning to face the captain of the ship. Something was off about his sudden change of demeanour.

‘It could be a double cross’ The voice had sounded genuine enough at the time but Hannon (and the other nations for that matter) was full of good actors. Farah being one of them knew the extents that some people would go to just to capture loot from a trading ship.

Hoisting herself back up on to the side Farah eyed the man, suspicion evident in those Smokey grey eyes as they ran up and down his form. “Why the sudden change” She turned her head coyly, placing a hand over her heart as if hurt “I thought you had rejected any help that a humble trade’s woman like myself could offer” both parties were now treading dangerous ground. One wrong move and all hell could break loose.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 pm
The captain bowed and tipped his hat "I understand my behavior is a bit odd Madame, I was to hasty to be on my way to truly consider your offer." The man tossed away his tricorne hat, one of his shipmates fumbled to grab it, the hair that reached down to his shoulders reveled, few gray hairs showed sign of aging "now then my dear, what do you have to offer?" The man said with a gentleman like demeanor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 pm
Farah giggled sliding the man a side glance before looking away quickly, as if embarrassed that she was caught staring “I’m glad you could re-consider my offer Captain” there was a slight purr to her tone “But as I said I am a trader by nature so what I have to offer depends on what you’re willing to pay”

As Farah flirted and teased with the ship’s captain the other few women had once again shuffled back to the side, ensnaring the crew as they giggled and muttered coy words just out of the men’s grasp.

‘It’s not going as fast as I would have hoped’ mentally sighing Farah hopped of her perch on the ships side and crossed her arms, propping them on the wood. The Captain now had a clear view of Farah’s bust, if she couldn’t cut a deal with in the next few minutes who knew if the owner of the voice would still be alive when she got her hands on them. “I take it you’re not a man for meaningless chit-chat so why don’t you tell me what it is you desire and I’ll see what I can do for you”

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm
((*pokerface*))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 pm
The woman was playing coy with him, becoming flirtatious, she must be desperate for something... "Well my dear, as I'm sure you'll soon learn, I'm willing to pay anything for what I truly want" his voice becoming feral as stared at her, his eyes full of lust. "How's about you and I have a private chat to discuss...what we want."

[~huehuehue c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm
((buwahaha ^^’ oh yeh…I’m meant to be rescuing lolly...I’ll get right on that –pokes things along-))

Farah noted the change of the man’s voice ‘bingo’Slowly she tugged at the cloth hiding her face, revealing it inch by inch to the pirate, something that was highly unheard of amongst Hannon women traders. “I think...” in one fluid movement Farah had hoisted herself onto the side of the ship and leapt across the gap, landing with the grace of a cat aboard the other ship.

Slipping beside the captain she tip-toed and pressed her lips to his ear almost teasingly “The more private the quarters the better the deal maybe for you…” tugging the vale up as if overcome by shyness Farah took his hand, leading him towards the cabin.
Following their leader a few of the other woman leapt across, teasing and flirting the men by stepping just out of their reach every time they tried to make a pass. So focused on the women none of the crew seemed to notice that the men of the trade ship were conspicuously absent from the main deck.

‘I know your weak but…where are you’ Farah’s thoughts echoed weakly through Hectors mind ‘I need a location, could you at least give me that?’

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 pm
The captain was left in shock when Farah jumped the distance from ship to ship, even more when the rest of the woman followed, he stared at the men who were overcome by their hidden desires to even be suspicious of the woman, they would all be damned if they didn't get in their right minds. The captain followed along, preparing himself for whatever the woman had planned for him.
[~gonna keep his text this color. Better for me c:]

'you damned fool, can't you see what she's doing!?'

'silence you!' He thought back to the voice, still coming to terms that he was crazy 'I've dealt with her kind many a time before...'

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 pm
((my eyes thank you!!...also who is the voice?))

Farah’s eyes were locked on the man’s face, once again he seemed disinterested ‘don’t tell me he’s got some sort of nutty mental disorder’ hiding her growing temper Farah lead him through the cabin doors, swinging them shut with a sway of her hips.

Unravelling the vail she held it now in front of her, the material now fully hiding her body from his view as she clutched at it, the corners of her mouth quirking ever so slightly into a soft, seductive smirk “did you want to start the trade or were you waiting for me to start the bargaining?”

She backed away from the captain and hoisted herself up onto his desk, perching on the edge, her eyes glazed over with an apparent ‘lust’ for the man as she dipped her head in an almost submissive manor.

‘That dammed…thing had better appreciate how much I’m having to act for this. They had better be kissing my a** for the rest of their life!’

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 pm
The motioned for the woman to continue "please miss, I'd like to see what you have..." He said suggestively. The man moved aside and took a seat watching as the woman displayed herself. Of course the captain would be interested in a woman such as her, but in a situation as this he had to control himself.

[~that's Liam, Hector's friend who was possessed]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 pm
((K.))

'In the basement. Down the stairs on the left.' Hector said, using her ring to knock out the captain. 'Hurry. That's the last of my power that I can spare'  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games