Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:01 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, me too. I so shouldn't play it when I'm going to be sleeping alone tonight, but oh well. I can always leave the lamp on. xD
        Haha~ Yipee. I have to write a story about a child playing with a doll. But then in a few weeks time we find out there is a second part to the story and we have to adapt it to that. Sneaky-sneaky.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I'm afraid of the dark so I always sleep with my TV on, when I'm really scared though I'll turn my lamp on too. Lol. One of the bulbs died though and the other's are dimming since I leave it on all the time for video chatting since it's so dark in my room no matter what time of day it is. xD
      Ohh, I like that, that is sneaky. And for the doll story you could always base it after Mad Father. XD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:23 pm
Broken Heart Production

I always have my curtin pulled to the side so the light from the toilet shines in. I hate complete darkness. Haha, do you have a small window?
        I could, but it has to be original and flexible. I've got a week to write it anyhow, so maybe the doll could be real...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Hello!~ You sound wonderfully genuine (from reading some of your responses on the first page)
Edit: that sounds a bit creepy.  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I've got a large window but it's blocked by a blanket since I don't have curtains, and I can't move it to the side because it's only held in by thumb tacts so it can easily fall and I do not want that. xox
      Hmm, the doll being real thing isn't really original though. Maybe instead, the child thinks it's real, like every child always does, talking to it and stuff. But it's an actual serious problem, thinking that it's real, doing things that it isn't, when it's actually really the child or something.
      Insane things happen to be my expertise. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm
Broken Heart Production

I have a blanket on my window too, only because I have lace curtains and when I wanted to sleep in, I couldn't. Have you thought about wrapping a rope or ribbon around it to pull it into the center so that light can enter from the sides?
        You know, that sounds like a movie called The Uninvited. I won't spoil it just incase you haven't seen it. Haha, well I'll try insane and I'll come to you for advice.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm
Stormy Werewolf

Aw, thank you~! I'm just trying to do my best in this world. <33
        Haha, don't mind Broken and my conversation. We talk about horror games and crazy things on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm
Clasela
Stormy Werewolf

Aw, thank you~! I'm just trying to do my best in this world. <33
        Haha, don't mind Broken and my conversation. We talk about horror games and crazy things on a regular basis.
^^
^^
Horror games? I played Slenderman once on my computer, and that was enough for me, xD
What are you up to?  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm
Stormy Werewolf

>.< I've heard of Slenderman, but I haven't played it. What was it like?
        I'm just jumping between Gaia and my Uni work. Mostly Gaia though. xD
        What about you? ^o^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:19 pm
Clasela
Stormy Werewolf

>.< I've heard of Slenderman, but I haven't played it. What was it like?
        I'm just jumping between Gaia and my Uni work. Mostly Gaia though. xD
        What about you? ^o^

It's got a bunch of versions but basically its this faceless white thing in a tux with a lot of arms chasing you. surprised
It's terrifying at night, or at least for me it was. The main character is a little girl who breathes much too heavily.
Same sort thing happening over here, just procrastinating homework.  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's why I have it up there as well, lol. And if I try to move it at all it'll just completely fall down, so I never touch it. xP
      Oh yeah! I have seen that movie; I absolutely loved it. It is kind of like it, now that you remind me of it. xD Yay insanity. >w< I should get some credit for helping. >D XD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Stormy Werewolf

Yeah, I've seen some images online. It doesn't look too creepy, but maybe it's different in game-play. Oh don't you hate that? It's the breathing and the music that gets to me.
        I don't blame you. I just submitted an assignment yesterday took me forever to finish it because I keep on putting it off.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:31 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, we're very innovative~ <3 Oh that's a bugger. I'm lucky enough to have mine on the curtain rod, so I can move it.
        I LOVED that movie! It was such a shock. :o I'll give credit to you if you help me create a title to begin with. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 pm
Clasela
Stormy Werewolf

Yeah, I've seen some images online. It doesn't look too creepy, but maybe it's different in game-play. Oh don't you hate that? It's the breathing and the music that gets to me.
        I don't blame you. I just submitted an assignment yesterday took me forever to finish it because I keep on putting it off.

Yeah, I imagine it'd be fun to create the music for it. Procrastination FTW ^^  

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Yay! >w< I've always been very innovative. c: Mine like broke the second I started living here. xD
      Me too! I was so surprised, and I absolutely love twists! Hmm... I'm good with titles so this shouldn't be too hard. How about... Obsessed, because the child really likes the doll, and that may bring it to his/her insanity, or he/she could be considered obsessed just because he/she really likes the doll. Or... Unseen Truth, because it's up to the reader's to decide whether the kid is insane or not until it's actually revealed, or because the kid can't see the truth that the doll isn't actually alive.
      If you don't like those I'm sure I can come up with something else, those are just the first two that came to mind that actually sounded good. xD I like to do dramatic sounding titles so yeah. x3 Ones that hint at the story but don't say much about it, that could be misleading into making the reader think something but then it's actually completely different, stuff like that. That's how I reel them in. >D Mwhaha. xD

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games