Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

The Grim Heaper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 pm
^^ Hello, all. 'Name's Joshua, though I prefer Xiruk, or Axiruk. As you can most likely tell, I'm an avid lover of all things Kingdom Hearts. I'm not your average ranting fanboy...x.x for God's sake, they scare meh. I was randomly invited here, so it seems (I wonder why... o.O?). I'm the owner of a Guild called Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War. ^^ If you wish to join, PLEASE check it out! Erm...I lurve Neon Genesis Evangelion, Chrno Crusade, Fullmetal Alchemst, and .hack//. And of course, we can't forget Star Wars. I'm also a randomly odd person that thoroughly enjoys Disney movies like High School Musical (._.' I love that kinda stuff!). OwO This coming August, I'll be a Senior in high school, at the age of 16. ^^ I thank you, zentlair, for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:01 pm
i got a random pm tellin me bout this guild so WHY NOT join  

rock-n-roll4eva

rock-n-roll4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:02 pm
p.s. i love rock-n-roll if you cant tell by my name, I seriously hate rap, hip hop country blaugh and techno which i cant stand  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:59 pm
I'm Sky or Nergal Jr...I'm 15 and a girl and I like Movies, Drawing and Music. My favourite movies are V for Vendetta, The Pianist and The X-men movies. For Music I like The Sex Pistols, Voltaire, Billy Idol, The Clash and The Ramones. I also Like Hellsing, Gankutsuou and Gun Sword.
Since I like to draw I have a deviant-art and if you want to see that you can see it through my 'WWW' link in my userbar.

I've been on Gaia since January 4th 2004...I've just changed accounts since then a few times.

I like to Roleplay (Text based or with graphics) and I'm a regular on FlyFF.

I was just invited to the guild and I hope I'll have fun.  

Nergal Jr.

flora_fauna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:53 pm
I got randomly PMed to join, checked out the guild and decided to join, thanks again zentlair for inviting me~! <3

Names Danielle, Im 18 , I live in canada, I love chinese food , fav colors are green/black/velvet/purple/brown/silver. I enjoy going biking when I feel like it..Umm I have a boyfriend whome Ive fallen In Love with heart heart heart .
Ive been on gaia for..2 years now, off and on, I dont post alot alot, but whenever I can.
My eyes are brown, my hair is light brown with blonde highlights/streaks, im 5'5, pale skinned, heinz 57 which means I have abit of everything in my blood, mostly Ukranian though.
I love Video games, I enjoy drawing anime, I write poetry, fav shows are..Inu Yasha, Naruto, Zatchbell. xd

Hope that satisfies you xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:05 pm
It seems like my guild, but less random and more active. xp

I'm Charlito, but you can call me Lattu, Lofu, Tofu, Lordy, That, Charlie, Charlos, or anything else that you feel suits my stunning personality.

Unfortunately, I must go now.

For more information, stalk me.  

Lord Thatlatu of the Tofu

butterflygirlGK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:08 am
so I'm 23 and I've been on gaia for a couple of years now... I like lots of anime, FMA, haibane renmei, eva, trigun, and kino's journey to name a few... I'm also really into farscape... can't find a guild for that one... I read a lot and work... that's me in a nutshell...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:13 am
I'm nightwings I am old (23) and I have been on Gaia for about 3 years now... longtime.. I like all the stuff people who bonk around Gaia usually do...

oh and random pms!  

nightwings

moong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:26 am
hmmnnn....... moong sweatdrop
Hello!
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:36 am
Hi everyone! I just joined this guild.
My name is Virgo Dreamer aka Virgo or Leann. ninja

Leann Haleyyy

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:40 am
Hey my name is Hillel. I am 13 years old. I am on swimm team and play world of warcraft. I am the vice captain of the 20k poll guild also in fact biggrin

I just joined this guild but already looks active and swell i cant wait to meet u all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:59 am
hey everybody! I'm Parum aka Para (it means little in latin)
i like all types of music and am online a lot so if anyone decides to get bored enough to PM or add me, you can i love meeting new people and making friends.  

Parum

Marcus Dranz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:10 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm Karl, aka Saturos 2.0.

I'm glad to be here because nothing on Gaia has really happened for the past two weeks, and I'm bored.
It'll be great to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:44 pm
Well, I just joined this guild today even though I've had the PM for a while now. I figured "Why not join this guild?" xd

People mainly call me Neko on Gaia, which is completely fine by me. I love nekos. :XP:

I've been on Gaia since December 2005. My friend actually showed me Gaia at school and he got me hooked. Sadly he can't be on Gaia because his computer is busted. crying

I'm 18, and I just graduated on June 5th. I'm so excited to be out of school. biggrin

Well, that's me. It's nice to meet you all! heart

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Blaisixi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:35 pm
Hiya. I'm brand-new to the guild and thought this would be the place to start. My name's Blais... not been around Gaia too long, but that's ok. Looking forward to meeting some of you. smile  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games