Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
ΦCTΦβER Winnings -- Loads of Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 325 326 327 328 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slackercore

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm
"Shorty?! Could a shorty do this?! What else you want to call me: a half-pint bean-sprout midget?! I'm still growing you backwater desert idiots!"

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal."

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."

"The next time I make you cry, they'll be tears of joy!"

"I Caught you! You're mine!"

"Now I see. You're Jealous. You're jealous of humans aren't you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you're envious of that."

"You're all brainless zombies who never tried to tried to think for themselves."

"I don't think so pops, Do I look like a clown to you?"

"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!"

"The Philosopher's Stone: those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy, can gain without sacrifice...create without equal exchange. We searched for it...and we found it."

"Don't bust a lung grandpa, we can fix it."

"Like I always say, can't find a door, make your own!"

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

"That's a soul, really. Take out the myth, it's just the spark of life. Our blood...that's from her blood. That's a fair trade."

"This pain's nothing...compared to what he's given up..."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE COULD ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!"

"Attention, gun-toting extremists! Can you hear me alright, or did you blow out your ears playing target practice?"

"I'm Megaman"

"Wether it be an arm, or a leg, or even my heart you can take it!! So give him back... HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!!!"

"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!"

"Smart remarks already? Nice patch by the way! Although it should have covered your mouth too!"

"I've gotta picture myself... as a single mass of energy. Use the energy... just like the Stone. That's it! I'm a Philosopher's Stone that's powered by a single soul! Remember... what it felt like... at that moment! Remember!! How it felt to use souls... TO HARNESS LIFE!!!"
Alphonse ElricEdit

"This body comes with many inconveniences. But inconveniences don't make me miserable! There is no reason for you to pity me! My life was put back together with alchemy by my brother. If I deny myself, that would mean I'm denying my brother, along with alchemy. I believe in the potential that alchemy holds. I want to believe in it!"

"Brother!"

"Survival is the only way, Ed. Live on and learn more about alchemy!"

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces."

"You know, I didn't ask to be this big."

"It's science. We're alchemists."

"Great, Ed. Put your total cynicism on someone else..."

"But we... we just wanted... we just wanted to see Mom's face again... see her smile..."

"Rings and watches have nothing to do with it. My brother's the Fullmetal Alchemist."

"Welcome to the brig."

"Those people has us playing right at the palms of their hands, didn't they? I guess it doesn't matter what we do. We'll never be the ones in control."

"Hmm? What do we have here? What an oddly good hand of cards! UHHH! ED! YOU CHEATER! COME BACK! I WANT EVERYTHING YOU WON FROM ME! AND I THOUGHT I WAS JUST UNLUCKY!"

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."
Roy MustangEdit

"The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, however little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other."

"When I, who am called a 'weapon' or a 'monster', fight a real monster, I can fully realize I'm just a human."

"Can you really hold the woman you love, with your blood stained hands?"

"This is hard, he's such a small target"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm
gaia_diamond  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm
gaia_diamond  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:46 pm
gaia_diamond  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:09 pm
gaia_diamond  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:13 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Bump!  

itachifan incognito

Rainbow Hunter

13,875 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 pm
gaia_diamond  

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:09 pm
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 pm
bump!  

itachifan incognito

Rainbow Hunter

13,875 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 pm
gaia_diamond  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 325 326 327 328 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games