Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Damn you Gary Oak!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call shenanigans on you and your team. No freaking way ALL of your attacks hit and none of mine do!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am
Man, playing Orcarina to Time on the 3DS after all these years is making me feel like a complete newbie. I've forgotten a lot it seems.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Sub, I was crying in joy when i played it on my friend's 3DS. I made it past the Water Temple without raging this time. (I was 7 when i played the original for the first time so you can understand why i raged) But I was so happy, and everything because I remembered everything except once I almost forgot about Epona. i like my horsey.

Update!

My hand is now somewhat better to where I type with relative non pain. So I will try and catch up to current situation and then get back into the RP.

(Requiem, I'll be back in HL after the current even most likely. This time for sure, I am still trying to reconnect with my character)

The cake is a lie.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Good to hear you're doing better biggrin  

Otternavy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 am
Thought I'd mention it to the guild at large but I start a new job tonight so I may not be on very much for a while. I'm working night shift at a restaurant so I'll be out from 4PM til probably after midnight. Hoping I can find people to RP with in the time I do have online, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm
Good luck with healing your hand, and good luck with your nuzlocke challenge. I've spoiled myself with revives on every pokemon game I've played, therefore I generally suck at nuzlocke-ing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 pm
was i missed? sorry for the... long... long poof. I haven't had the time to dedicate to roleplaying as I'm entering college... and when I do I spend on updating on other sites.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 pm
DignityPower
was i missed? sorry for the... long... long poof. I haven't had the time to dedicate to roleplaying as I'm entering college... and when I do I spend on updating on other sites.
Whoa! Hey there, I was actually wondering where you disappeared to, nice to see you again.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
Whoa! Hey there, I was actually wondering where you disappeared to, nice to see you again.

It's great to see you as well X3 There were times where I pop in to lurk but I got carried away with other stuff. (I don't remember if I mentioned, I moved to another country.) Also... I've been practicing on my art. latest

has there been anything huge that I've missed?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm
DignityPower

It's great to see you as well X3 There were times where I pop in to lurk but I got carried away with other stuff. (I don't remember if I mentioned, I moved to another country.) Also... I've been practicing on my art. latest

has there been anything huge that I've missed?
No, I don't think you mentioned moving to a different country, where in the world are you now? Also, nice dragon (It's a dragon right?). As for anything huge...um, well the whole Cipher story arc is coming to a close this week, if you count that huge.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm
SubonicXP
No, I don't think you mentioned moving to a different country, where in the world are you now? Also, nice dragon (It's a dragon right?). As for anything huge...um, well the whole Cipher story arc is coming to a close this week, if you count that huge.

Yep, it's a dragon/snake ^^ weird design but it works.
I'm in Venezuela now, spanish is my native language but the move was still hard x.x' Didn't have wifi for a WHILE but now I'm taking it from neighbor's xD Hot as hell here though.
hmm... what happens after it's closed? Do we get another story? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Yep, it's a dragon/snake ^^ weird design but it works.
I'm in Venezuela now, spanish is my native language but the move was still hard x.x' Didn't have wifi for a WHILE but now I'm taking it from neighbor's xD Hot as hell here though.
hmm... what happens after it's closed? Do we get another story? 4laugh
Venezuela huh? Very interesting. And yes ma'am, that we do. Haven't decided on what the next story arc would be, currently taking ideas.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 pm
Initiating Gaiaonline Observance and MSN Dismissal Initiative...experiment shall run for a period of [48 hours]. Favorable results are to be expected.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm
SubonicXP
Initiating Gaiaonline Observance and MSN Dismissal Initiative...experiment shall run for a period of [48 hours]. Favorable results are to be expected.

I'm sorry, but what? The Nal fails to understand what the Subbeh is saying.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 am
Ms Edyn
SubonicXP

I'm sorry, but what? The Nal fails to understand what the Subbeh is saying.
I want to see if I can go without MSN for two days, nothing against anyone, especially not the foxy Nal. <3  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games