Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:25 pm
"um..."Zack was a bit unsure of holding the creature but did so unsatisfied. "you have transforming issues...try working on it Zephyr." He looked at Tiger and let out a small grin noticing the yawn. "Tiger you should get some rest, im not sure if i made it clear that your allowed to stay in my home. Know you can and may have any room." Zack turned and headed into the garden having forgotton to tell her his room was off bounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:15 pm
"Kay...thanks" Ty says quietly as she starts walking sleepily as she lets her hair uncurl and her ears and tail pop out. Tiger rubs her eyes. "I should... be flying...where did I leave my stuff...right." She turns into a swan and flies to get her things before going to Zack's. After changing she flies to Zack's and lets herself in through the back door.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:24 pm
Zack took Zephyr outside and set him down. "please dont reck anything...even if your small." Zack turned and shut the garden doors and headed to his room. He had left orders for the maids and butlers to clear the ball room that night. He slipped into his room and sighed deeply as he began to remove his mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:35 pm
Tiger sleepily walks upstairs and wonders around trying to choose which room to go into. hmm decisions, decisions, appear i need to make mine quicklyShe thinks as she yawns yet again. Suddenly hears something in Zacks room. It couldnt be him, I wasn't that slow... Tiger silently goes into the next room and settles herself in and carefully placing her gloved hand onto the wall, presses her ear against it just so she could hear.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Zack placed his mask down on his night table and removed his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. "why did i crown tiger? there was someone else with the best mask...hmph...I guess i just liked the way she displayed herself..." Zack threw his shirt on the chair close by his bed and sat down on his bed thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:55 pm
Ty frowns a little bit and moves back after his comment. Not that good? than what was the point? I like my mask... dont like my glove though... She says looking at her gloved hand, then listens in again, completely missing hearing the shirt fall

((Have to go Im falling asleep at the desk, Be back tomorrow. Bye))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:09 am
Zephyr ran around the garden to lose energy. He then found a tree with a hollowed hole in it. "Probably belonged to another squirell." He jumped in and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:10 am
Zack stretched his wings out and then folded them back one tucked under the other. "She did look cute though." The fallen angel rose and walked around the room with his hands stuffed into his pockets. There was a cup of tea and some biscuits on his table. He tasted the tea and found it cold, so he placed it back down and paced around the room just before he layed down on his bed falling asleep.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:50 am
"I looked cute? Thats the reason? Not a very good one." Tiger mouthed to herself as she got into her bed loosening her glove's belt. "Wingmen are very confusing, no understanding a wingman." She mentions to herself quietly as she pulls out her black book and opens it to the last pages. Looking at the demon she says "You on the other hand are much easier to understand. That is why I..." Tiger starts crying silently as she starts to fall asleep. "Wingmen are nicer than you, you lied." One of Ty's tears freeze as she closes her eyes and falls into a comfy slumber.

((Back. YAY))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Zack dreamt of his sister that night. He could picture her clearly there in his arms as he held her close. But the dream didn't stay cheery for too long. his sisters dress was covered in blood and so were his hands. He pulled away from her and tried to hold back crying aloud.

In his bed he was tossing and turning as he continued to dream. It continued to worsen and he bagan saying things as he slept.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:20 pm
Tiger wakes up hearing someone saying things. "Wha?" Tiger remembers. Right the keys... Why is Zack? Is he going to be quiet? Guess not. Better make sure he is asleep before giving him trouble 'bout it Ty gets up and adjusting her pajamas. "He wouldn't be..." After a few fearful heartbeats she dismisses the idea. "Wouldn't happen." Tiger gently opens the door and peeks in. "Zack?" She calls quietly. After hearing no real reply she carefully walks in and see's Zack tossing in his bed. Tiger walks up to his bed and carefully grabs his shoulders. "Zack, wake up."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:09 pm
((this is what happens when you don't pay attention xp ))

Lufu sat slumped on one of the benches in Zack's garden. In one hand the amulet dangled, in the other, a black, glowing orb pulsed angrily, twitching as if it were trying to get away. Lufu gazed at it almost absently with eyes that had grown dull from a sleepless night filled with a struggle of wills with the entity that now sat angrily in his right palm.
I was right, he though wearily, regarding the darkness with grim humor you were quite a challenge indeed. You're a master at binding spells, I'll give you that...  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Zack shot up in bed breathing hard and holding his head. He appeared to have woken in a cold sweat after his nightmare. Zack began coughing and almost felt like throwing up but held it in and made sure it passed.

After a few moments of hesitation he looked at the one who woke him and stared blankly at her. He wondered why she was in his room but for some reason he didn't want to question her actions. "Um..." Zack felt as though he was at a loss of words.

((I still cant believe lufu took the pendent XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 pm
Strike stood there with Xixi for quite awhile, till he had heard all the noise in the house completely stop. It was dark by then, the sun completely set as they held each other. It was such a long separation that Strike did not want to let go. He leaned down to give her a long kiss. Her lips were something he had not felt in a long time. Their kiss was passionate, the love between them greater than it had ever been. "I missed you so much.... But it is all going to be worth it.... Once you see how great it is.... My love..." Strike had a single tear come down his cheek, the overwhelming feeling he had was indescribable. He knew it was the beginning of something great. The beginning of their new life together. "We must make our final preparations before we leave Xixi. We need to go back to your apartment."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:06 pm
"You okay? You looked stressed." Tiger blushes hugely just noticing his shirt was off. "I...I... Im going to get you some tea." Tiger quickly looks away and walks towards the door and pauses. "You gonna be okay?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games