Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:17 am
Mia smiled. "Well, unless you want to fly there, we can't go see the ocean just yet. The ocean is about 2 or 3 kilometers* away from ruby." Mia put a hand to her forehead. "Man, I need to get down right now. Sorry guys, I'm going to go ahead."

Mia urged the tiger onward and it ran towards the cliff edge and bounded down the mountain. Mia clung to the tiger and closed her eyes.

"Eeeeehhaaaahhh!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:56 am
Natsu tugged on Tiger's clothes and looked up at her.

"Can we go to Ruby now? I miss my sis."

Natsu gave his best big puppy eyes as he still heald Nakhti in his arms. Nakhti shifted in Natsu's arms untill he layed belly up and purring deeply in his slumber his cat ears twitching in a slow rythem with his tail.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:36 pm
Tiger looks over at the boy and smiles. "Alrighty then. Can't have you missin' your sis now can we?" She says turning into a wolamute, turning the puppy eyes on him. "Oops, can't ride me like this." Ty adds as she turns into a bear. "Um... Bear with me for a minute. How 'bout..." She finally settles on a cougar. "Best suited to ev'rything here." Ty says as she lies so he can get on and so she could get up once he is. I'm sure the others are comin' in the same direction. She thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 pm
Natsu giggled a litle amused by Tiger's antics as she changed into the large cat. Remembering riding the snow leapords to the village Natsu smiled as he climbed carefuly onto Tiger's back. Natsu settled Nakhti close to him so the small cat form would not fall off unless he did too. When he was sure he was not going to squish Nakhti and that he was safe he leaned foreward and holds her very genty around the neck since he figured she was going to go fast. Natsu also closed his eyes in preperations for the sudden burst of speed he thought was coming.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm
Tiger jumps up and stops and stares at the boy. "Man you are light! Gotta feed you better! I am not planning on having you fall off, but hang on as tight as you need to. Just... Don' choke me." She starts off at a gentle lope, and gradually speeds up as they run down the mountainside, like water sliding down a rock. "If you need to stop, just say so!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 am
Natsu held lightly around her neck but clenched his hands together tightly so that his arms were like a loose collar. Natsu was determined not to call out for a stop. He remembered that he did not call out on the way to the village he would not call out on the way back to Ruby. Nakhti all the while was still dead asleep in spite of being rapidly jostled by Tiger's movements.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:17 pm
Once Mia and the tiger were about halfway down to ruby, Mia signaled for the tiger to slow down a bit. Mia relaxed a bit as the village came into sight.

"So, instead of me calling you by 'tiger' or something like that, is there any way you can tell me your name?" The tiger nodded and Mia smiled. The tiger made a big leap towards a flat piece of rock sticking out of the side of the mountain. The tiger stopped and scribbled in the dirt with her claws. Mia looked over the tiger's shoulder and read the words.

"'My name is Feralla.' Well, nice to meet you Feralla."

(By the way, I'm going to be making an ooc thread for this rp. Tomorrow maybe. 'Cause I can't update the profiles and whatnot and I can't know anymore if someone is trying to join this thread. So, just so ya know!)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:04 pm
((Okie-dokie ^_^))

After a while Tiger spots Mia and her tiger and starts skidding, trying to stop. She slides for a few feet, focusing on keeping the guys on her back in their place. "No fallin' allowed." She says through a mouthfull of grit. "Whats goin' on Mia? Something wrong with you or your new friend?"

Ty gathers her balance and stares at them. "You look okay." She peeks over her shoulder and Natsu's arm to check on the males. "Doin' alright? We aren't there yet..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:50 am
The tiger lifted her head to look at Ty and then leaped away from their spot and ran over to Ty. "No, we're fine. I just wanted to know Feralla's name." Mia looked towards ruby again.

"Well, we're almost back." Mia sighed. "Then Katan's going to go murder those.....what's their faces. Oh! Speaking of which, where is Katan, Fukumi and Aitai?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 am
Ty sniffs the tiger and then looks to Mia. "I was on a roll man! We were going so fast! I think the others were just finishing some buisness and cleaning up a little. Last I saw, Aitai was napping. Oh, guess what? I haven't even got close to dropping anyone! I am getting good at this stuff!" She says as she carefully lies in a hunting position so she doesn't dump her cargo and so she can take a break.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:39 pm
"That's great!" Mia turned to Natsu. "How are you doing? Fine I hope." Feralla followed Ty's action and relaxed herself as well. Feralla purred as Mia stroked her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:27 pm
Natsu bit back on his cheek since his stomach felt ready to fly out of his mouth. Holding on while riding looked easy when Nakhti did it and Natsu had a whole new level of respect for that. When his tummy had calmed enough so he knew he would not lose his last meal he spoke even though he knew his voice must have sounded weak.

"I-i'm f-fine thank you."

In all reality Natsu just wondered how far the village was and if his stomach would survive the trip. Nakhti on the other hand twitched several times before his ears perked up his sendse of hearing coming back firstwhile all of his other sinces remained elusive as his healing rest continued.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:46 am
Tiger looks over at him. "Oh no... I was going to fast wasn't I. I will go slower, I promise!" She taps her back paw worridly. "If you get off I will get you some water and bread, that is supposed to help."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:41 pm
Natsu shakily dismounted from Tiger takeing Nakhti with him. Standing on slightly wobbly legs he now think he understood why Nakhti carried him at first when they were done riding out. Natsu felt as if he were standing on two noodles.

"If its supposed to help o-ok. I don't want to go slower though i want to see sis soon. I just gotta get used to going fast."

Nakhti gave a teeny cat mew in mid sleep and curled up into a hairy ball in Natsu's arms.  

NakhtiChaos

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:46 pm
(Sorry about not posting in a while. Working on-call is not the best thing to do, especially when people need houses that are being foreclosed on to pass a livability inspection. Add hanging flyers, and prepping the few homes to be sold and it becomes very tiring. Brain is still tired, so my post is shorter than I really would like. >_<; wink

Katan was gliding overhead with ease. It was pointless to rush ahead at night, as the dark, puffy masses could blind him for a moment. Not carrying a source of light, he couldn't be certain that it was a cloudless night.

Slightly trailing behind, Fukumi was holding onto the feathers just behind the pheonixs head. Steering was much like guiding a horse, if a person had to also worry about climbing and falling. Aitai was still asleep, her minor wounds recovering.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff