Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Vasilicov

Hygienic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:55 pm
Hey I'm Vasilicov. You can just call me Vasili. I don't remember who invited me in. I just wanted to join because it looked like an awesome guild to join! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm
My name is Sekkou Demon though those who have known me longer call me Demon. I am a rper, and I love what I do. I dont really know what else to put here.....  

Siirist Othinn

Yuushi Rath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm
I'm Rath, and Blackbird brought me here. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:27 pm
Yo this Ya'Boy Young Roku.
But You all can call me Ro [pronounced Row]

I was invited by IX-xBlackBirdx-XI to this guild and i must say it looks fun i look forward to my time here provided i have any because i dont really have much time online anymore [what with school ,and trying to get signed]. A little about me would be......

~I am an avid RP'er / adviser / entertainer / lyricist / all around fun loving guy

~I am a Gentleman/Pervy Boy depending on various factors

~I am a Lyricist[unsigned] [Hip Hop,Rap.Rock are my three genres] [if you want to hear samples of my music visit my profile, go to the about me section, there are song title's, click one and follow the link, listen and enjoy, the music is available for downloads so if you like the music download it (the more DL's i get the better my chance at getting signed), and send me a comment/PM on what you think of the music please/thanx we may have to be friends for you to view my profile i don't remember if i set that or not

~I am Black but you wouldn't know that because i am albino [therefore my vision is not great at all so i hope i dont come into contact with small print users ]

~I prefer to shorthand my writing most of the time so if you happen to see it do not mistake me for illiterate. i am an 11th grade A/B honor roll student who has read various forms of Lexicons [Dictionaries] so i have a very larger Vocabulary i just choose to shorthand so all my posts wont be as long as this ,plus i am most likely PM'ing while online and i do hate making my fans and friends wait for a pm just because im typing a literate 300 word response

~I'm very random and spontaneous

~Things it is easy to do with me[or for me to do] include but are not limited to
get along with / talk to / please / anger /seduce / make laugh / bore / entertain / become good friends with

~Things it is hard to do with me[or for me to do] include but are not limited to
cry / admit defeat[unless its painfully obvious] / i cant think of anymore at the moment

well thats about all i can think of. If you want to know anything more then that PM me and i will get back to ya

RokuDaKing

Hunter

PsychedelicGreenProject

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Hi ^-^ I'm kailey. I don't remember who invited me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm
Hello my name is iKrizpinn, but you can call me Kriz I wasn't invited by anyone I just send a msg to the guild and I joined thx again for lettin' me in and hoping to have fun ^_^_^  

iKrizpinn

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ScorpioMooon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm
Hallo, I'm Coco. I just joined, so that makes me a noob. I'm 16. I love writing and art. So, ya........I hope to meet alot of you.....I'm nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm
yeah..im just new here..i'm excited to join a lot of guilds here in gaia..it will be fun  

cymp

Symarea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 am
I am new... My friends usually call me Sy. .-. I tend to see everything double sided and love cats and wolves...and..I get hyper sometimes. .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Hi, my name is Ker...
4give me for i alwayz believe that i'm cute even though i'm not (well... maybe... XD)
i'm always ready to meet new people and i hate plastic people!
i really enjoy Gaia and this is one of my hobbies right now... XD
i'm starting to like posting vids in youtube.. check it out if u have time >>> malkinlewis789
oh, i'm 13 by the way and i'm turning to 14 this may2.. XD
i'm kinda sad 'coz my dad passed away on February 28,2009...
i miss him right now... *sigh*
i'm from philippines and
we're moving to US this december or january.. we're going to live in olympia washington so if anyone lived just near there... maybe we could hangout.. XD
uhm... that's it 4 2day and i hope we could be good friends... XD  

malkin7gr89

Lonely Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maldoria

6,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm
Hello all wink
I'm new to the guild and happy to be here. Look forward to the chats and forum postings wink cheese_whine dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 am
Hey, I'm Eliza.. Living Ink invited me.

On Gaia I mainly hang out around the SF, and the GCD, or I browse the marketplace. I played zOMG enough to get a CL 10.0, (since February I think) but haven't actually killed the End Boss yet.. I've given up.. all the crews fail me. xD

In other news.. I'm a college student (History Major) ... turning 20 in a month (yay?) .. and I like Starbucks.

I also do some literate roleplaying.. And my deviant art is in my signature. It's scribbly.. I can't draw people very well. xD .. I just do abstracts.  

Elizadeath

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tsunoi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:52 am
hmmm...when I think about it...I'm not sure how I got here at all. How strange razz

something about me? I like to spend. Online. And offline. I wish I was out of highschool senior years already so I wouldn't be so BUSY T.T And so I can get a part-time job properly <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 am
hi..Im a gaian for almost a year now..and I forgot who invited me to join..sorry...

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

azureLAfrizan

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

7-D

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm
i opened a door..... fell down some stairs..and the guild appeared in front of me on my laptop....and ya im a noob ^_^  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games