Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 am
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
Paimon Looks up and notices Leon. "There you are." Then a portal opens and 50 Deformed looking demons come out with riders and attack Leon. Leon crashes to the ground and gets back up."Not going out without a fight." He says then he cuts off a demons head and throws the dead demons body at another. Then he flies up and cuts 5 demons in half with one fluid movement.

*kyra stood up confidently at the edge of the lake, taking a deep breath when the demons appeared*
here we go....
*she smiled, skipping up to the top of a tree. jumping into the air now, she skipped ofer some demons' heads towards the two*
....hey! what's going on?

"Kyra! Look out!" Leon screams and Pushes Kyra out of the way and takes a second blow to the chest. Then Paimon raises his Club ready to Kill Leon. "Goodbye Leon." hE swings the club and Leon crashes to the ground. This time not getting back up. Leon starts to bleed out.

o.0
*kyra looked up at paimon*
alright then...you wanna play with demons? comeon!
*she skipped up to paimon, using demons as platforms as she pulled out her whip*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june smiled. when she approached, she hugged sev happily*
how are you?

-sev yawnws as he hugged back- im...good, more or less, a little sleepy, and you?
severus: hey.....wheres my hug?

im fine.
*june laughed, letting go and hugging severus as well*

severus smiled- thank you- he hugged back as sev got a curious look on his face- i aint seen to much of daraith lately, whered he go?
(seriously, hes just...gone, where is he?)

((he isnt on as often anymore.))
...dar's......still somewhere in frontera.....this is my vacation back here. ^^

ahhh, that would explain it, well, if you need a place to stay
severus: shut it, idiot, you know we cant have guests!
sev: then whats the point of having a guest room!
severus: you wanna argue the point, take it to mayun, not me!

.......hm? sorry, im a bit confused.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

im fine.

severus smiled- thank you- he hugged back as sev got a curious look on his face- i aint seen to much of daraith lately, whered he go?

sorry, sev's become a lot nicer, but sometime, that niceness can get us, or others into trouble, and even harms way- he had a growl in his vioce, something he rarely did-  
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
Paimon Looks up and notices Leon. "There you are." Then a portal opens and 50 Deformed looking demons come out with riders and attack Leon. Leon crashes to the ground and gets back up."Not going out without a fight." He says then he cuts off a demons head and throws the dead demons body at another. Then he flies up and cuts 5 demons in half with one fluid movement.

*kyra stood up confidently at the edge of the lake, taking a deep breath when the demons appeared*
here we go....
*she smiled, skipping up to the top of a tree. jumping into the air now, she skipped ofer some demons' heads towards the two*

"Kyra! Look out!" Leon screams and Pushes Kyra out of the way and takes a second blow to the chest. Then Paimon raises his Club ready to Kill Leon. "Goodbye Leon." hE swings the club and Leon crashes to the ground. This time not getting back up. Leon starts to bleed out.

o.0
*she skipped up to paimon, using demons as platforms as she pulled out her whip*

"If you want to make another sacrifice fine then." Paimon Looks at her and sends 5 of his servants at her. Then a giant light blasts them out of the air. "You will..die...to..day..pai...mon... Leon starts to lose the color in his face.  

MickeyTenshi

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
mary noticed in the corner of her eye people fighting "hope i dont get involed" she wisperd to her self  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 am
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi

here we go....

o.0

"If you want to make another sacrifice fine then." Paimon Looks at her and sends 5 of his servants at her. Then a giant light blasts them out of the air. "You will..die...to..day..pai...mon... Leon starts to lose the color in his face.

*kyra turned back to leon*
you keep your energy!
*kyra skipped past other demons, slashing at paimon as her whip lit on fire*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun practices his fighting on a tree near the house. Instead of using his rod and swords, he is unarmed and fights with his fist.

-nemu is sitting on the roof, fawning over shun as always-

shun looked up at Nemu then waved then went back to his practicing.

-nemu smiled, and leaped down, landing about 10 feet from shun, she got a running start and tackled shun- hello lover ^^

"Ah!" shun said, his back hitting the grass and looked at Nemu, "Hey Nemu...Was it necessary to tackle me?" He asked, tilting his head.  
As Leon dies a Familiar face appears. "Itari?" Leon asks. "yes, little brother." She says and starts to heal him. A demon appears and Itari turns and kicks it in the head then pulls out her sword and cuts it in half.  

MickeyTenshi

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
yuki: *sat in her tree doodleing*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun practices his fighting on a tree near the house. Instead of using his rod and swords, he is unarmed and fights with his fist.

-nemu is sitting on the roof, fawning over shun as always-

shun looked up at Nemu then waved then went back to his practicing.

-nemu smiled, and leaped down, landing about 10 feet from shun, she got a running start and tackled shun- hello lover ^^

"Ah!" shun said, his back hitting the grass and looked at Nemu, "Hey Nemu...Was it necessary to tackle me?" He asked, tilting his head.

yes, i think it was- she smirked, adding in a cute little giggle as she kissed his cheek, then stood up-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

MickeyTenshi

June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi

here we go....

o.0

you keep your energy!

Paimon takes a blow to the Chest by the whip. Noone Defeats Paimon!!!" Paimon grabs Kyra and throws her into the lake. HJe then shoots a darkness blast at the lake.  
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

im fine.

sorry, sev's become a lot nicer, but sometime, that niceness can get us, or others into trouble, and even harms way- he had a growl in his vioce, something he rarely did-

*june stayed calm*
don't worry.
*june readjusted herself, standing confidently*
i've gotten into enough trouble in my life. what you do or don't do can't change it. i'll be fine.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:11 am
MickeyTenshi
As Leon dies a Familiar face appears. "Itari?" Leon asks. "yes, little brother." She says and starts to heal him. A demon appears and Itari turns and kicks it in the head then pulls out her sword and cuts it in half.

Leon Gets up and Says, "ill be fine." Then he launches at Paimon and slashes him through the stomach. "Ancestral Barrage!" Leon slashes Paimon 15 times and Paimon starts to feel weak. "Kyra! Finish him!!" Leon yells.  
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*june stayed calm*
don't worry.
*june readjusted herself, standing confidently*
i've gotten into enough trouble in my life. what you do or don't do can't change it. i'll be fine.

severus: besides, she has kyra, she can sleep thier
sev: silence....idiot......june, if you need a place to stay, we have a guest room, your welcome to use it anytime ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi

o.0

you keep your energy!

Paimon takes a blow to the Chest by the whip. Noone Defeats Paimon!!!" Paimon grabs Kyra and throws her into the lake. HJe then shoots a darkness blast at the lake.

*seconds of inactivity pass before the surface of the lake turns into a large and active pentagram. she jumped out of the center of the lake on a black platform, laughing*
you're playing with my element. try as hard as you can, you're just making me stronger!
*she reciprocated a blast of dark matter towards paimon*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games