Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
I most certainly did. *she practically melts in his arms.* At least that one anyway. wink

*continues to hold her close, his hands wandering while kissing her neck in between his words* ... I take it ... that you have ... more to ... do then? ... *nibbles at her earlobe, then blows into her ear*

*She bites her lower lip and closes her eyes.* I just have to check some email and I'm all yours. *she kisses him again longingly.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*continues to hold her close, his hands wandering while kissing her neck in between his words* ... I take it ... that you have ... more to ... do then? ... *nibbles at her earlobe, then blows into her ear*

((my heavens I need a fan to keep cool in here *fans herself*))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm
*seeing Ryzan smile, she somewhat smiles herself*

I would think that you would feel like you're seeing a friend, a true friend, when you see him. The process won't be easy, but this is not something you should have to go through alone. I don't know what ties you have in your home world, but I do know what ties you have here.

Yes, Psyzapp has Officer Dougherty, but who is she going to have to talk to about him? A shoulder to cry on when she needs it. She's in new territory and needs all the friends that she has by her side right now. Yes, yes, she has the ladies, but she seems to, I don't know, be akin to you more. She relates to you in so many ways, and I'm not the only who sees it.

This is not a world where you can please everyone. This is a world where we fuss, fight, argue and have a drink later on as if nothing happened. Whatever went on between you and Ayami/Leko, it wasn't enough for them to see you leave.

*finishes water and tosses bottle in the designated trash bag*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
I most certainly did. *she practically melts in his arms.* At least that one anyway. wink

*She bites her lower lip and closes her eyes.* I just have to check some email and I'm all yours. *she kisses him again longingly.*

((Hey! You have a visitor up here! LOL))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm
Black, I was not trying to turn you, I was giving you a sample to study as proof that it is harmless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm
Your welcome * notices her embarrassment and dips his head a little bit too. hears Hayata grumbling about understanding * Im sorry its just that this is not the time nor the place...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
*he raises an eyebrow at Katana and leans on the bar closer to her.* I'm not sure either…I thought I'd come on over and find out what its all about. *he winks at her.* wink

*smiles at Showcase* Well, you're more than welcome to hang out and see if she makes an appearance here shortly.....that is...if you don't have anything else to do.....*takes a sip of her beer before she starts stuttering like a schoolgirl*

That's fine. *takes a sip of his scotch and looks at Katana.* I got some time to kill. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm
*takes a deep breath and then a sip of her scotch and melts with the delicious taste*
Oh so much better....
*kicks her feet up on the chair across from the one she's sitting on*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm
I guess I'll "enhance" Sunako's drinks then. :/

Judas was turned into a Makaijin when I gave him a human-looking form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm
JustinShowcase
That's fine. *takes a sip of his scotch and looks at Katana.* I got some time to kill. wink

*leans forward on the bar and rests her chin on her hand.* Heard you've been off doing some sort of training....care to talk about it?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 19 Total: 27 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm
Psyzapp

Mmm, I suppose ... and then what would you like to do? *kisses her with a great desire, his hand starts to slip under the hem of her top*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm
So what else has been going on with you since I've been gone Leko?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase

*leans forward on the bar and rests her chin on her hand.* Heard you've been off doing some sort of training....care to talk about it?

*he looks at her over his glasses.* Just some stuff down at the precinct…explosives.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm
*blinks a few times after hearing black address her*
Nothing really... just moving my things into the room...
Keeping Ayami on her side.. stare
will you be staying with us for awhile now or will you need to take leave again soon?

*sounds a bit too concerned interested for her own good*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm
-backs away a bit and leans back against the counter the expresso machine is on, taking in the whole bar-

-she smiles to herself, enjoying the fact that all her new friends are engaged in conversation-

-she takes another sip of her juice, smiling bigger-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games