Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm
{{Note to self: being trapped with Ryzan for extended periods of time causes suicidal tendencies. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm
katana68

*gives him a sidelong glance and smiles* Free time, hmm? So what does Officer Hunky do in his free time? *grins and takes a sip of her Corona*

*he pays much closer attention to Katana seeing that she is paying so much to him.* Well hunting season is over and done with so I really didn't have anything in mind. *he looks over his glasses at her.* You got something in mind? wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm
Ghost of Lily
*Feels the alcohol hit her and wiggles her toes.* Of all the things I miss, this has to be the hardest one to get over. *A hint of irritation comes over as she remembers Stargazer polishing off a whole bottle of BV.* She's getting to good at resisting. Thanks, m'Lady. whee

aww any time little spirit - you know where to find me and there is always alcohol coursing through these veins. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm
-walks over to Leko- Hiya, Leko, how are you tonight, my darling? -sits down beside her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm
*snaps out of her random possession from Ghost of Lily*
oh Dame!
*hugs her*
I'm fine... crazy night... stare but fine.
How about you love?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm
*As she warms to the alcohol Lady has kindly shared, a wicked idea comes over her.* Thank you for the kindness Lady... now, I've always wondered what it would be like to be one of my dark cousins... twisted

*She zips out of Lady's body and wiggles in to Ryzan.* Soooo.... Elf - Dark Elf? Let's see ninja  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
damecharlie
katana68
Icy Reign
{{ eek WTF?!?!??!! scream ARGH!!! JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!! This is so unfair gonk }}

((What? confused ))

((I second this....what? confused ))

((Don't you guys get it? She wants to be let out of that storage room so she can play with us out here! rofl ))

((LOL, as soon as they can play nice with one another, they can come out and play with us! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm
Poor Ryzan, from this angle, I do see what you see in TES. Oh, ewww.  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm
-moseys in and pours a glass of milk-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*gives him a sidelong glance and smiles* Free time, hmm? So what does Officer Hunky do in his free time? *grins and takes a sip of her Corona*

*he pays much closer attention to Katana seeing that she is paying so much to him.* Well hunting season is over and done with so I really didn't have anything in mind. *he looks over his glasses at her.* You got something in mind? wink

*not expecting that response from Showcase, her bravado slips a bit and a quick look of surprise flits across her face. Turning away from Showcase so he won't see her agitation, she quickly pours a double shot of Patron and takes a deep breath before turning around again with a smile on her face* Well, Showcase...being as I don't know much about you.....why don't you tell me what you do when hunting season is over with.....*she takes her shot and chases it with a sip of Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 20 Total: 34 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm
Psyzapp
*She kisses him back* I promise the minute I'm finished, I'll come and get you. wink

Very well then, M'dear. *He gives her a crooked grin, then releases his hold on her. As she makes her way down to her office he looks her backside over from head to toe and another sigh escapes his pursed lips. He heads out through the double red doors and makes his way up to the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm
*feels a chill as he hears the voice of a woman within his mind* Gi ussta! eek I am mzilt mzilt more accustomed to being in the heads of others rather than others being in my head sweatdrop Who might you be?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm
*Turns her voice to a soft caress.* Just Ghost of Lily, dear. Don't like this turn of events? A drink will make it better. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm
*chuckling slightly, Icy shakes her head and looks Ryzan in the eye*

No, I don't think you horrid for saying you'd rather not hear about tales of intimacy when you have none of your own to tell. That, my dear, I know exactly where you're coming from. Not that I'm not happy for the ones who find someone, as you say, but it only makes my loneliness more distinct to me. Misery has been my company for many a year.

*waits for eyes to adjust to the low level of light the candle is giving off*

Being alone, dealing with loneliness only makes it worse. Take it from someone who knows. Alone, you have entirely too much time to think about why you're alone, your flaws and cons as to why you have no one significant in your life. It's depressing and all you'll do is become more alone and more depressed. That type of alone time is not the remedy to deal with loneliness. Look, I'm not saying that this is going to make us besties, or even acquaintances after we're let out, but I think what we can do, for us and for Psyzapp, is find a mutual respect for each other. I don't cross you, and you don't cross me. For you to leave, even for the reasons you gave, just doesn't seem right nor fair, for you. You're selling yourself short, and I believe cutting off your chances at a happy life before you even get started.

*as she watches Ryzan lie on his back, he mentions the fact that it seems the only way he'd get a listening ear was to be locked in a closet with her. Laughing genuinely, Icy agrees*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm
katana68

*not expecting that response from Showcase, her bravado slips a bit and a quick look of surprise flits across her face. Turning away from Showcase so he won't see her agitation, she quickly pours a double shot of Patron and takes a deep breath before turning around again with a smile on her face* Well, Showcase...being as I don't know much about you.....why don't you tell me what you do when hunting season is over with.....*she takes her shot and chases it with a sip of Corona*
*he sips his scotch.* Work mostly. I sometimes take on some extra jobs for some quick cash. Go to the gym and workout. I have a dog. You know…typical stuff.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games