Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm
Icy Reign
*chuckling slightly, Icy shakes her head and looks Ryzan in the eye*

No, I don't think you horrid for saying you'd rather not hear about tales of intimacy when you have none of your own to tell. That, my dear, I know exactly where you're coming from. Not that I'm not happy for the ones who find someone, as you say, but it only makes my loneliness more distinct to me. Misery has been my company for many a year.

*waits for eyes to adjust to the low level of light the candle is giving off*

Being alone, dealing with loneliness only makes it worse. Take it from someone who knows. Alone, you have entirely too much time to think about why you're alone, your flaws and cons as to why you have no one significant in your life. It's depressing and all you'll do is become more alone and more depressed. That type of alone time is not the remedy to deal with loneliness. Look, I'm not saying that this is going to make us besties, or even acquaintances after we're let out, but I think what we can do, for us and for Psyzapp, is find a mutual respect for each other. I don't cross you, and you don't cross me. For you to leave, even for the reasons you gave, just doesn't seem right nor fair, for you. You're selling yourself short, and I believe cutting off your chances at a happy life before you even get started.

*as she watches Ryzan lie on his back, he mentions the fact that it seems the only way he'd get a listening ear was to be locked in a closet with her. Laughing genuinely, Icy agrees*

((Awwww, another point for Icy! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Note to self: being trapped with Ryzan for extended periods of time causes suicidal tendencies. }}

{{ scream SHUT UP YOU!!! THIS YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!!! If you hadn't called him in such a freaking tizzy, he wouldn't feel the way he feels about me! JERK! stressed }}

*cuts her laugh off as she hears him gasp and talk about a voice in his head*

eek ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*not expecting that response from Showcase, her bravado slips a bit and a quick look of surprise flits across her face. Turning away from Showcase so he won't see her agitation, she quickly pours a double shot of Patron and takes a deep breath before turning around again with a smile on her face* Well, Showcase...being as I don't know much about you.....why don't you tell me what you do when hunting season is over with.....*she takes her shot and chases it with a sip of Corona*
*he sips his scotch.* Work mostly. I sometimes take on some extra jobs for some quick cash. Go to the gym and workout. I have a dog. You know…typical stuff.

*she gives him another sidelong glance* Typical stuff, huh? Well, then Showcase, are you even "free" to come spend your free time here? Or are you involved with someone? The last thing I want is some jealous woman in here accusing me of trying to take something that belongs to her. *a slight frown appears as she takes another drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm
I'm doing okay. A bit tired but not willing to leave. -smiles-

Crazy night, eh? Wanna elaborate?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

((OMG, I want a deep fried twinkie, NOW! Damn you, Travel Channel! stressed ))  
*Through his eyes, she sees Icy.* Hush Ryzan, no need to let her know I'm here. Maybe you should ask to borrow her flask? twisted  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm
Icy Reign
{{ scream SHUT UP YOU!!! THIS YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!!! If you hadn't called him in such a freaking tizzy, he wouldn't feel the way he feels about me! JERK! stressed }}
{{tch... don't blame me. Blame the one who locked you in there. Might as well blame yourself while you're at it for not letting me out of that cauldron yourself stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm
katana68

*she gives him another sidelong glance* Typical stuff, huh? Well, then Showcase, are you even "free" to come spend your free time here? Or are you involved with someone? The last thing I want is some jealous woman in here accusing me of trying to take something that belongs to her. *a slight frown appears as she takes another drink*
*He looks at her a bit surprised.* I spend my time however I see fit. I didn't realize the ladies here may want me to spend some time here. *he leans over the bar and looks at her over his glasses.* Are you requesting my presence here more often Ms. Katana? *he grins at her and shoots her a wink.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm
*sighs at Dame*
Well tonight alone I've had an allergic reaction to antidote fluid, an attempted poisoning or something by Showa, apparently wooed or something like that by Black, and just a bit ago I was possessed by an alcoholic apparition... I think it's getting about time for me to call it a night... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{tch... don't blame me. Blame the one who locked you in there. Might as well blame yourself while you're at it for not letting me out of that cauldron yourself stressed }}

{{If you had freaking waited, you were going to be let out! I wasn't going to cook and eat you! How many freaking times do I have to say that!!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign

{{If you had freaking waited, you were going to be let out! I wasn't going to cook and eat you! How many freaking times do I have to say that!!!}}

((TES just wants to have something to argue...)) rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*He looks at her a bit surprised.* I spend my time however I see fit. I didn't realize the ladies here may want me to spend some time here. *he leans over the bar and looks at her over his glasses.* Are you requesting my presence here more often Ms. Katana? *he grins at her and shoots her a wink.*

*blushes a bit, but she regains her composure quickly and winks back at Showcase* Well, why wouldn't we ladies appreciate a man such as yourself spending time here? You know how we love attention from the men! *she takes a sip of her drink as poses the question that has been niggling at the back of her mind since she saw Showcase* So, Officer Hunky....since you spend your time as you see fit.....just what would bandaidd think about you spending your free time here? *she cocks an eyebrow at him and wonders what the answer will be...*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 pm
Naquallain~ I am afraid it will take more than a few words to convince me to do as you wish, Ghost of Lily. While a drink would indeed be satisfying, I do not take kindly to those trying to occupy my most personal of spaces. Perhaps if you had been more considerate before intruding upon my mind, I would be more inclined to indulge you...

*looks over at Icy and notices she appears to be a bit uneasy about him talking to himself*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop My apologies if I have frightened you. I was not expecting a... "guest" stare

lady leko-chan
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign

((TES just wants to have something to argue...)) rolleyes

((didn't all that have to do with some sort of ticket anyways? Gawd, it's been so long I don't remember why Icy was trying to cook TES and his grunny, xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68
((OMG, I want a deep fried twinkie, NOW! Damn you, Travel Channel! stressed ))

((What?! ... Ewww, that sounds terrible! xp ))

*From the office, he enters the main room and surveys all the activity. He notices Showcase talking with Katana at the bar, so he heads on over there and gives his partner a few pats on the back* Well, well, well ... Look who decided to show up! Been trying to get a hold of you for awhile now. How'd the training go, Partner? *sits down on the bar stool next to Showcase, giving a side glance to Kanata* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games