Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm
katana68

*blushes a bit, but she regains her composure quickly and winks back at Showcase* Well, why wouldn't we ladies appreciate a man such as yourself spending time here? You know how we love attention from the men! *she takes a sip of her drink as poses the question that has been niggling at the back of her mind since she saw Showcase* So, Officer Hunky....since you spend your time as you see fit.....just what would bandaidd think about you spending your free time here? *she cocks an eyebrow at him and wonders what the answer will be...*
Honestly…I have no idea. I haven't seen her or talked to her in quite some time. I tried to take her to dinner, but then I had to go to this explosives training and all. She's probably forgotten all about me by now and has moved on. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm
Well, well....look who's decided to put in an appearance tonight....can I get you something to drink, Dougherty? *she smiles at him*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm
*Smirks* Perhaps, Ryzan, others do not appreciate your intrusion in their "Personal Spaces" as you term it any more than you enjoy being intruded upon. *Sends another chill through Ryzan.* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm
*keeps getting distracted with thoughts of vampires and revenge on QSXII* stressed
*giggles in Dame's direction and sips her drink*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*blushes a bit, but she regains her composure quickly and winks back at Showcase* Well, why wouldn't we ladies appreciate a man such as yourself spending time here? You know how we love attention from the men! *she takes a sip of her drink as poses the question that has been niggling at the back of her mind since she saw Showcase* So, Officer Hunky....since you spend your time as you see fit.....just what would bandaidd think about you spending your free time here? *she cocks an eyebrow at him and wonders what the answer will be...*
Honestly…I have no idea. I haven't seen her or talked to her in quite some time. I tried to take her to dinner, but then I had to go to this explosives training and all. She's probably forgotten all about me by now and has moved on. neutral

*turns and looks at Showcase* Are you kidding me? Forgotten about you? Let me clue you in, Hunky....I don't think you're the kind that would be easily forgotten.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
katana68
((OMG, I want a deep fried twinkie, NOW! Damn you, Travel Channel! stressed ))

((What?! ... Ewww, that sounds terrible! xp ))

*From the office, he enters the main room and surveys all the activity. He notices Showcase talking with Katana at the bar, so he heads on over there and gives his partner a few pats on the back* Well, well, well ... Look who decided to show up! Been trying to get a hold of you for awhile now. How'd the training go, Partner? *sits down on the bar stool next to Showcase, giving a side glance to Kanata* User Image

eek *extremely surprised to see his commanding officer, he immediately stands and salutes him.* SIR! *He then relaxes remembering he isn't on duty and reaches out to shake his hand.* Good to see you, Sir! What are you doing here?

EDIT: *raises an eyebrow at Katana and smirks hearing her response.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign
{{If you had freaking waited, you were going to be let out! I wasn't going to cook and eat you! How many freaking times do I have to say that!!!}}
{{riiiiiiiiight rolleyes You just say that now because it's come back to bite you in the a**! And no Katana... this was -after- the ticket. I have no idea why she wanted to cook me gonk }}  
*Again her voice echos in his head.* And I'd already had my drink. I just wondered how it might be to be a dark elf. Perhaps you aren't the standard for your race.  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 pm
*almost spits out her drink as Ayami passes a comment through her mind of:*
pft actually when it comes to Band it is possible for him to be easily forgotten  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
lady leko-chan
*almost spits out her drink as Ayami passes a comment through her mind of:*
pft actually when it comes to Band it is possible for him to be easily forgotten

(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Naquallain~ I am afraid it will take more than a few words to convince me to do as you wish, Ghost of Lily. While a drink would indeed be satisfying, I do not take kindly to those trying to occupy my most personal of spaces. Perhaps if you had been more considerate before intruding upon my mind, I would be more inclined to indulge you...

*looks over at Icy and notices she appears to be a bit uneasy about him talking to himself*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop My apologies if I have frightened you. I was not expecting a... "guest" stare

...............A guest, you say? Um, do these "guests" come often?

*unsure of what he means, Icy rubs her left arm, trying not to look uneasy*

I could go for another drink. How about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{If you had freaking waited, you were going to be let out! I wasn't going to cook and eat you! How many freaking times do I have to say that!!!}}
{{riiiiiiiiight rolleyes You just say that now because it's come back to bite you in the a**! And no Katana... this was -after- the ticket. I have no idea why she wanted to cook me gonk }}

((LOL, well I'm not going back some 700 pages to find out either! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign

{{PFT!!! Whatever! And yes, it was for Halloween in the Edit Me thread, and we were just having fun. Really, the posts, of course, got edited, so we don't know what started what, but he ended up in my cauldron and was turned into a Grunny b/c of the edits}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm
It is true that others do not like their minds to be invaded any more than I want mine to be, which is why I only use such ability when necessary. You, on the other hand, seem to have just entered on your own whimsy with no real purpose or direction, making the act completely unnecessary. Having performed mind possessions myself also does not excuse you to do it. "Two wrongs do not make a right", as they say~

I am curious to know what you would believe is "standard" for my kind if you believe that I may not live up to this.

*looks back over at Icy*
Nau nau... this is quite new to me, actually. I would much rather not drink with this... "guest"... lingering about as it may just encourage their occupation.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 pm
*sees Showcase smirk at her after her comment of not being easily forgotten and she blushes...again. Shaking her head a bit, she takes a sip of her Corona and proceeds to pour Dougherty a scotch, and refills Showcase's glass while she's at it.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games