Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 pm
*glances at Dougherty and Showcase* Well, it looks as if you two have things to discuss....I'll just go have a seat with dame. *she smiles at Showcase and takes her Corona as she leaves the bar and goes to have a seat with dame at a nearby table*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 pm
((ROFLMAO ~ How'd I miss that the first time?)) Goodnight ~ will haunt you again another time. dramallama  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm
*winks and smiles at Katana and then checks out her backside as she walks over to sit with Dame.* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:21 pm
*is shocked and amused when Ryzan grabs her booty and tells her the ghost made him do it*

eek rofl

Good grief! Guess I'm giving good booty tonight! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm
*clears his throat and looks to the side*
I do not know what came over me redface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm
JustinShowcase
So…Ms. Psyzapp has you on the payroll too? confused

(( rofl I'm not quite sure it's legal here in gaia land for Officer Lovebot to be paid for the 'services' he offers psyzapp! rofl ))

-looks up from her writing, smiles at katana and then leans over, whispering- He so just checked out your a**, girl. wink xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm
Icy Reign
*is shocked and amused when Ryzan grabs her booty and tells her the ghost made him do it*

eek rofl

((Oh man! I must have missed that! gonk ))

JustinShowcase

Umm yeah, sort of. Getting some really good benefits out of the deal, that's for sure! Heh heh heh ... *He grins slyly and winks at Showcase, only to see his Partner distracted by Katana walking way from him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Icy Reign

eek rofl

((Oh man! I must have missed that! gonk ))

JustinShowcase

Umm yeah, sort of. Getting some really good benefits out of the deal, that's for sure! Heh heh heh ... *He grins slyly and winks at Showcase, only to see his Partner distracted by Katana walking way from him*

By the looks of the way business is booming around here she probably needs the help. Do you think she'd give me a job?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 pm
damecharlie
JustinShowcase

(( rofl I'm not quite sure it's legal here in gaia land for Officer Lovebot to be paid for the 'services' he offers psyzapp! rofl ))

-looks up from her writing, smiles at katana and then leans over, whispering- He so just checked out your a**, girl. wink xd

eek He sooo did not! Did he? OMG, do I look OK? *thanks God she's sitting with her back facing Showcase*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 pm
-smirks- You look fine from the front dear. -pats her hand- If you want me to tell you how you look from the back, go get another drink. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*clears his throat and looks to the side*
I do not know what came over me redface

*quickly stops laughing and looks at Ryzan apologetically*

It's alright. I know that's not in your nature to do such things.

*taking a drink from her glass, Icy leans against the wall beside the door, lazily looking around the room, wondering when the next "drop-off" will be*

Well, I must say, we've been here for, hell I don't know the day or time, but longer than we've ever been around each other without the use of violence or hurtful words. Now, true enough, we were forced into said situation, but do you think that we'd be able to continue this, outside of this room? And what I mean by "this" is the civility we're showing one another.

*turns to look Ryzan in the eye*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm
damecharlie
-smirks- You look fine from the front dear. -pats her hand- If you want me to tell you how you look from the back, go get another drink. wink

redface I don't think I can.......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm
JustinShowcase
By the looks of the way business is booming around here she probably needs the help. Do you think she'd give me a job?

Yeah, it is quite busy here tonight. Not sure if Psyzapp's hiring right now, but the Ladies here would like to see more men in here, 'ya know? *takes a drink of his scotch and looks to his partner for a reaction*

EDIT: Alright! A 15! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm
Well maybe I could take a different shift, perhaps opposite of yours. Could you put in a good word for me, Sir? neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 pm
JustinShowcase
Well maybe I could take a different shift, perhaps opposite of yours. Could you put in a good word for me, Sir? neutral

(( rofl ))

Well, how bout this: I'll "drop" my pen and you, being the good friend you are, pick it up? -wiggles pen suggestively-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games