Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 am

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks down on the ground* i-im sorry...
tadashi: *pops up* dont be... *yells* STOP BEING A BABY! SHOULDNT YOU BE HAPPY FOR HER?! IF YOU LOVE HER THAT MUCH YOU SHOULD LET HER GO AND BE HAPPY!!! *takes a deep breath* im hungry mitsuki...
mitsuki: *just stares* how did you know?
tadashi: i was invicible and i was eavesdropping.
mitsuki: *hits tadashi's head with a bat* i apologize for what he said...
tadashi: tch......

Yuuki:I told you a jerk
Koi:......
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:25 am

mitsuki: he's gone...
tadashi: ..............
mitsuki: i feel so bad.
tadashi: dont be.

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 am

Jack is sitting in a secret cavern...no one van read his mind...no one can hear him.
Jack:be happy? I've loved and lost and loved and lost and fell in love and heartbroke...lost my mother..y sister has her husband back and Mia hit me. Why should I be happy?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am

mitsuki: *sighs and sits on the floor* another problem added to the stack of problems....
tadashi: what is that? a saying?
mitsuki: *growls* shut it tadashi....
tadashi: *shuts up*

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack is sitting in a secret cavern...no one van read his mind...no one can hear him.
Jack:be happy? I've loved and lost and loved and lost and fell in love and heartbroke...lost my mother..y sister has her husband back and Mia hit me. Why should I be happy?

Jack: the only one who rlly loved me died. I found her...alone...took her in.trying to protect her...she died. Suki...Suki...I said I'd protect you. I
too weak and alone. crying
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: he's gone...
tadashi: ..............
mitsuki: i feel so bad.
tadashi: dont be.

Koi:ummm......i'll just let you think come on guys
Akey:*gets off of yuuki's back and hold Koi's hand putting her head on his shoulder* its ok Koi......
Koi:but now i fell bad.....
yuuki:Why?
Ryo biggrin ont......
All:*walks away trying to chear up Koi*

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

Jack: the only one who rlly loved me died. I found her...alone...took her in.trying to protect her...she died. Suki...Suki...I said I'd protect you. I

Jack:my neglect. My ******** neglect. God damn it!
Up in jacks room.
Ren:Hes such a pain. He feelS bad. Our mom died and so did his apprentence Suki. She liked him alot and he liked her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

Akira:*looks down and whispers t self* i do love you jack......*gets up and walks away sitting in a tree*

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am

mitsuki: *stands up weakly i-i have to tell onee-san that me and koi are gonna be marr- *faints*
tadashi: *sighs* your life has been full of problems ever since youve been born.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:38 am

jack materializes a sword
Jack: I should just kill myself...
Jack gets ready to slit his throught

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

Up in jacks room.
Ren:Hes such a pain. He feelS bad. Our mom died and so did his apprentence Suki. She liked him alot and he liked her.

Akira:Oh but.....i l-....never mind
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

Up in jacks room.

Ren:what is it Akira

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

Up in jacks room.

Ren:what is it Akira

Akira:*looks at ren* w-well i do l-l-l-love h-him.........
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 am

Ren:u do?

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren:u do?

Akira:y-yeah for a while now......*blushes* im just afraid to tell him
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games