Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 pm
JustinShowcase
Well maybe I could take a different shift, perhaps opposite of yours. Could you put in a good word for me, Sir? neutral

I can mention it to her that you're seeking a side job. I'm sure she would consider you ... especially if you're hanging around here a lot more often, 'ya know? *Gives his partner a grin*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm
*finishes her drink, but finds herself unable to face Showcase since dame told her what he did. Dammit, what's wrong with you? He's probably just killing time until bandaidd decides whether or not she wants him....what would he want with someone like me anyways? She glances at dame* Hey...um...dame? *clears her throat a bit* I want another drink, but I don't think I can go back up there......care to help a girl out? sweatdrop  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm
She did contact me and said it was an emergency. Is she around at all? Is your shift about finished, Sir?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Usstan... *scratches his chin and looks back at Icy*
I suppose it is possible...

*seeing as how Ghost of Lily is gone, he takes up his glass and finishes it off, this time a little more prepared for the strength of the drink. Afterward, he sets his glass down and covers his mouth with his hand to yawn*

Gi ussta~ I had hoped waking at what seemed to be an earlier time would enable me to catch the door when it was next open, rilu'oh I fear I have become too exhausted before I have had the chance sweatdrop

*curls up where the pillows have been laid out and faces away from the candle, taking off his glasses to make himself more comfortable*
Perhaps if I just.... just rest my eyes..... just.... just for a moment...

*almost as soon as he finishes his statement, he has fallen asleep*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 pm
*He takes a sip of scotch and starts looking around the place.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm
-puts the pen down- That's a no to the pen thing, then? Alright, what you want? A corona? Want a lime too? -starts to stand up, purple hair falling in her face to hide her devious grin twisted - I shall get it for you, silly girl.

-walks over behind the bar and grabs a corona and 'looks for a lime'- Hey katana -calls over- Where are the limes?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm
*smirking and chuckling to herself, Icy finishes her drink and fishes around as quietly as possible in the snacks bag. Finding something to nibble on, she takes the blankets and covers Ryzan up. Standing, she takes the bottle and replaces it on the shelf, also picking up the candle and taking it with her to the restroom. Coming back out, she disposes of the wrapping from her snack and blows the candle out, sliding down on her side of the pallet and covering her head, still holding on to the dull ache of a dying migraine*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm
damecharlie
-puts the pen down- That's a no to the pen thing, then? Alright, what you want? A corona? Want a lime too? -starts to stand up, purple hair falling in her face to hide her devious grin twisted - I shall get it for you, silly girl.

-walks over behind the bar and grabs a corona and 'looks for a lime'- Hey katana -calls over- Where are the limes?

((LMAO))

*she turns around and looks at dame* stare on the bar in a container....right..in..front..of..you. *she steals a glance at Showcase and quickly turns back around*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm
*She finally gets done with her emails and leaves to go let Officer Dougherty know. She walks out the door and down the corridor up to the passage door.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm
JustinShowcase
She did contact me and said it was an emergency. Is she around at all? Is your shift about finished, Sir?

I'm pretty much "off duty" right now. Did she say what the emergency was? *takes another drink of his scotch*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm
No not really…she was pretty vague. *he keeps looking around and takes a sip of scotch.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm
-grins openly at her and takes the lime container off the bar and puts it under the counter- katana, I don't see them... lol biggrin xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm
*She opens the passage way, goes into her office and into the Main Bar where she spies Officer Dougherty talking to Officer Showcase and Katana and Dame. She goes right over to William with a big smile on her face and slips her arms around his neck and whispers into his ear.* I'm all yours now. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm
eek *He chokes on his scotch and stares at his commanding officer with his mouth hanging open.* burning_eyes  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm
Oh, for the love of.....*she gets up and goes behind the bar to show dame exactly where the limes are....only to discover they are missing.* WTH? They were just here......*she gets a confused look on her face*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 956 957 958 959 960 961 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games