Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am
bloodprincess1155
mary got up walked over to her dresser and got changed. seting the gun on the dresser.
ed knocked once again "i need to preparee a few things... please let me in, use any other room for the time being... just one hour"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 am
Name:vayne
Appearance:like my avi
History:unknow

Sleeping on top of a tree so no one can get cloes  

Vayne Hashiba

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

*kember walks and sits under a tree and puts on some earphone and turns on her ipod touch and turns the volume up and listins to music*  
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

I thought so.. *she said quietly* he seemed pretty tired earlier.Can I come in?

yuki: yah come on in *she said in a whisper*
- a shadow apeared behind them, placing one hand on yuki's shoulder- you dont have to be quiet on my part, love ^^

yuki:*she jumped* you scaired me

forgive me, you were being quiet on y part, so i did the same for you- he smirked- but seriously, im a deep sleeper, if i get to sleep, no need to be quiet for me, i love the thought though, its very nice ^^- he smirked, and kissed her on the cheek-

yuki: dont sneek up on me ever for your safty *she kissed him back*

-he chuckled, and laughed slightly- for my safety, gotcha ^^- he held her close, thne let go, returning to the room-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 pm
blessedheart
(Me back guys! sorry bout that. had to run an errand)

Shun got out of the shower and got dressed then went downstairs to get something to eat.

-nemu had set out a large lunch for him- enjoy love ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 pm
notingles
ed walks back in mary's room with those gloves and an blank book "i need to make a few preparations... please open the book and hold it over your lap"
((sorry im slow i did not see it)) mary did as she was told  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
- a shadow apeared behind them, placing one hand on yuki's shoulder- you dont have to be quiet on my part, love ^^

forgive me, you were being quiet on y part, so i did the same for you- he smirked- but seriously, im a deep sleeper, if i get to sleep, no need to be quiet for me, i love the thought though, its very nice ^^- he smirked, and kissed her on the cheek-

-he chuckled, and laughed slightly- for my safety, gotcha ^^- he held her close, thne let go, returning to the room-

yuki: *turned to neaomii* he should know i always have a loaded gun with vampire piosin bulletts  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: *turned to neaomii* he should know i always have a loaded gun with vampire piosin bulletts

Let the guy have a little fun *she said with a grin* At least you have a man. *She walked over to the couch and sat down, trying to decide what to do to pass the time.*  

emo_tastic_27

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Me back guys! sorry bout that. had to run an errand)

Shun got out of the shower and got dressed then went downstairs to get something to eat.

-nemu had set out a large lunch for him- enjoy love ^^

Shun smiled and went up to Nemu then hugged her. "Thanks." He said as he sat down and started to eat.  
bloodprincess1155
notingles
ed walks back in mary's room with those gloves and an blank book "i need to make a few preparations... please open the book and hold it over your lap"
((sorry im slow i did not see it)) mary did as she was told
((ignore my last post them))"ok i'l disipate my eyes, but i need you to expose your back... its only for a small moment he said as his eyes disapeared as dust before her "i'l make an forced awakening on your body... its for the best"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:05 pm
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

Let the guy have a little fun *she said with a grin* At least you have a man. *She walked over to the couch and sat down, trying to decide what to do to pass the time.*

yuki: let him have fun *she said outraged* if he scaired me he could end up dead  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: let him have fun *she said outraged* if he scaired me he could end up dead

Whoa there kitty kitty calm down! * she said with a sarcastic smile*  

emo_tastic_27

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 pm
*she just lays there with boredom in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he opened the door and walk out, scythe in hand-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 pm
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

Whoa there kitty kitty calm down! * she said with a sarcastic smile*

yuki: me calm down you know how i was in japan i killed my own sister for god sake *she said tearing up* i dont wanna loze him too  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games