Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 pm
A scruffy looking being opens the door and limps in. If he remembers correctly this is a self-serve bar and his ragged appearance won't get him kicked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm
-grins wickedly at katana- I told you...hehe

-notices the new patron and the hair on the back of her neck stands up...in a delightfully frightening way. twisted . Watches him to see if he will come over to the bar-

-directs immediate attention back to katana while keeping peripherals on the new person- I have NO idea where they could have gone, katana...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm
Wretched Soul
A scruffy looking being opens the door and limps in. If he remembers correctly this is a self-serve bar and his ragged appearance won't get him kicked out.

{{ scream JACK!!! xd xd xd *attackhuggleshardcoreglomps* Where you been hiding?!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Well, a Corona is absolutely no good without a lime in it.....I suppose I'll just make me a vodka & cranberry juice then...*goes about making herself a drink*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Psyzapp
*She opens the passage way, goes into her office and into the Main Bar where she spies Officer Dougherty talking to Officer Showcase and Katana and Dame. She goes right over to William with a big smile on her face and slips her arms around his neck and whispers into his ear.* I'm all yours now. wink

*He gets a crooked smile on his face and puts both his hands on her arms, patting her with one hand* Hello M'dear ... Glad to see you've finally made it up here. *He looks over at his Partner, noticing his reaction*

EDIT: *feels a draft as the front door opens and turns to see Jack*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm
-smiles and discreetly places the limes back on the counter and walks back to her seat. continues watching the new guy without looking like she's watching him, eyes averting that way occasionally from her scribblings on the napkin-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm
Icy Reign
Wretched Soul

{{ scream JACK!!! xd xd xd *attackhuggleshardcoreglomps* Where you been hiding?!}}

(OOC: Icy, beautiful lady. Ya didn't miss me just a little. Pulls her in hard hug against his chest.)

Jack limps over to the bar to find a bottle of whiskey, tipping his hat to the ladies.
Miss Katana, looking lovely as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm
Wretched Soul
Icy Reign
Wretched Soul

(OOC: Icy, beautiful lady. Ya didn't miss me just a little. Pulls her in hard hug against his chest.)

Jack limps over to the bar to find a bottle of whiskey, tipping his hat to the ladies.
Miss Katana, looking lovely as always.

*gives Jack a crooked grin* And just where has my favorite wolf been hiding out?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 pm
*she stands up.* So…Jack…haven't seen you around much. Been out causing trouble I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm
Who's Jack? ninja  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 pm
Miss Psyzapp, ain't ya a sight. Fraid I haven't transformed to wolf yet, Miss Icy, still just a lowly coyote. Scrapping it out. Not so much causing trouble as trying ta get out of it.

(OOC: Mostly working hard so's not to be hardly working. Unemployment ain't gonna pay the bills.)

He reaches a scruffy paw up to pull down a bottle of JD. With the other paw, he pulls some coins from the pocket of his worn coat and puts them in the jar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:34 pm
*turns to introduce Showcase to Jack and notices that the limes are conveniently back on the bar where they belong* stressed I'm gonna get dame back for this.... *she turns her attention back to Showcase* Officer Showcase, meet Jack....*she nods in the direction where Jack has taken a seat*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Nice to meet you Jack. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm
-thinks- Jack, hm? Apparently only new to me and Showcase, not many others. -logs that in her brain and keeps scribbling- Gonna need a new napkin soon at this rate -mutters in amusement-

-looks up to see how katana is fairing, see her notice the limes, grins wickedly at her and gives a wink- wink -thinks- You're welcome, katana. XD

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Well I hate to scurry off, but I need to get some sleep. *she waves at everyone.* Goodnight. *She goes into her office, through the passage, down the corridor and into her room to retire for the evening.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games