Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Lances uppercut hit shadow in the left shoulder hard, but didnt cause him too much pain. He noticed jax had leapt over him so he turned around and grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him back, punching him with all his might, in the back of his neck/head as he grabbed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena nodded, her eyes looking around to find the Rosemon. She found it, and so did Kuchi. Nodding once tightly, she said, "Go Kuchi! Giga blaster!" Her Metalgreymon attacked the Rosemon, and she ran along the side to keep up with it and not lose sight of her partner. Just in case, if Kuchi got hurt, she'd know and could fix him up, rather than completely lose sight of him and let him writhe in pain if he did get hurt.
She really wished she had brought some sort of weapon with her right now though.

|| o o c ;; } //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm
Ace absorbed Luna into his crystal using his dark powers to heal her back to full strength then released her. ''Thanks alot...and boltmon didnt you learn physical attacks dont work. Time Unlimited!'' a cannon came out of his crystal and pointed at boltmon. ''Fire!'' Kain yelled as the cannon aimed at Boltmons chest and fired a black beam which had doubled in size and if it hit would put Boltmon in a different dimension and would trap him there for awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm
Rosemon whipps the missle sending it backward towards Kuchi.''I would never be deleted by a mere ultimate attak.''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Boltmon hurls his axe at the blast, hoping it would cause it to explode prematurely and use the shockwave to escape.

"Darn I forgot"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm
( Can i get an update, in the ooc thread, i had to do chores.)  

InJustX

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Random_Explosionz
SU Blue
Random_Explosionz
SU Blue
Holding his left arm that was oozing out blood, Jax leaped over the fallen Shadow. Since he didn't favor killing, he decided to continue after Luna.

(dude, no. thats autohitting, u cant be sure if it did knock me over, sheesh)

(It seemed like a straight forward attack. There was no way Shadow could have seemed it coming. It was most likely going to happen)
Jax dodged the slash, and gets in closer to Shadow, seeing as there was no way to get around him.

(i know but you've got to wait for me to reply just to make sure, and see how he takes it)
Your right. Sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm
(thx for understanding, now no more ooc for us in here.)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena halted, shouting to her partner, "Watch out!" Just in time, he heard and rolled out of the way, the missile barely grazing him. Quickly thinking, and maybe carelessly too, she called another attack. "Get closer and use Metal claw!" She narrowed her eyes at Rosemon. "Never say never." She said threateningly, and despite it all she grinned.

|| o o c ;; } //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Rosemon quickly blasted Kuchi right when he was in Rosemon's face making a hole in Kuchi's stomach(Unless I missed which is highly unlikely since it was right in front of me.) then carrying the blast straight to Luna breaking away at her fractal code.
(no talking ooc here they made that clear and i fixed that)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 pm
After dealing with his pests Shadow digivolved Luna back to Taomon and ordered her to go and help deafeat rosemon.

Luna Nodded and ran to shadow, he climbed up onto her shoulder and Luna ran over to Lena,metalgreymon, and rosemon. Once they reached them Luna was running alongside Lena.

Shadow jumped off of Luna and sent her off to help metalgreymon with rosemon. Shadow ran alongside Lenna and handed her Luna's curved dagger,"You said you were in need of a weapon." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm
nightshroud20
Lance quickly switched Rosemon for Zero(a.k.a. Imperialdramon pm)and then slashed Kuchi right when he was in Zero's face cutting Kuchi's arm off(Unless I missed which is highly unlikely since it was right in front of me.) then doing the same to Luna's arm.

(You can only have one digimon in the event, dude. Sorry man.)  

City in Slumber

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Jax scrambles back up and rushes Shadow. He attacks for his unprotected arm that originally held the dagger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Luna felt the pain in her chest as the blast peeled into her fractal code. She lobbed two bombs at Rosemon, hurled her blade at her then released nearly all of her spell tags and seal paper onto rosemon, half explodeing and the other half spapping rosemon's strength. Luna then retreated to a presumably safe nearby spot.

After handing Lena, luna's dagger shadow dashed off to Luna and put her back into his digivice,"Rest now, friend." He said softly as he stashed his digivice insid ehis jacket then took out his desert eagle and walked back to the scene. He stood there, waiting, incase lena or metalgreymon got hurt he would charge in the second he saw an opening to lance. Then he notices Jax rushing him and he ducks and sweepkicks jax so he falls off his feet, and onto his face. (if it hit, which it most likely did, because jax was rushing which is basically a fast, open blunt charge, and he didnt have to comprhend or... yeah... i've made my point)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games