Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm
Fei-Tao looked back at the door where the woman walked outside. His head tilted to the side a little in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:51 pm
"Yeah she is...it is just that Key has been going through a lot lately" he replied to Maria, and chuckled "She'll be..." he added in a low voice, as he stared at the ground, and sighed, his smile faded and his eyes seemed kind of worried.

Key was lost in thought looking at the sky, she was able to hear what they were talking about, but decided just to ignore it, she crossed her arms against her chest, a fainty look in her eyes and a frown in her lips

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm
Maria crossed over by Key, pulling up a chair next to him. "Are you okay, Dark?" she asked, gently putting her hand over his.
Aiden rubbed his eyes. "Damn nightmares."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 pm
Darkson glanced at Maria and made a small but charming smile "Yeah, don't worry about me" he replied, trying his best not to fell apart infront of them, if Key kept going like that she would...no he just couldn't and really it wasn't that hard to lie.  

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 pm
Fei-Tao frowned lightly as he watched; he really didn't like seeing other people be upset. He picked up Spork, careful not to wake him up, and set him back down on the couch on a cushion as he stood back up and walked to the door where Key was. "You alright?" he asked softly in his deeply accented voice, looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Key didn't even looked at the guy, but, he seemed...different from the others so she decided to reply "I...I don't know..." she said still staring at the sky  

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Maria sighed heavily. "I know you two have been through a lot. I can help, you know. If you ever need to talk, I'm here." she explained, hating when people seemed worried like this. She folded her hands in her lap, looking down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 am
Fei-Tao nodded understandingly, though she said she didn't know what was wrong. He put his hand up on her shoulder comfortingly, looking her in the eye. "I be inside if you want talk," he said gently, stepping back and bowing his head to her as he walked back inside.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 pm
'You have no idea' Darkson thought as he gazed at maria, his smile never fading "I know..." he said as he grabbed gently her chin raising her head so she would look at him "Thanks"

Key glanced at the boy when he placed his hand on her shoulder, she just nodded as she stared at the boy while he walked back to the cafe, Key sighed, turning her face back to look at the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am
((Sorry, I've been grounded. T^T))
Maria met Dark's eyes and involuntarily jerked out of his grasp. "Sorry," she sighed. "It's just..." Maria trailed off.
Aiden, sighing, got up from his seat and followed Fei-Tao outside.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:47 pm
I walk in, sporting a broad grin, my blonde hair longer than ever, my bunny ears flopping as i bounce in happily. "Im ba~ack!! Run for your lives!!!! Duck for cover!!!! Man the turrets!!!!!!" Ikimi runs out of the back in human form, his eyes wide, and jumps at me, hugging me happily.
"Serenity!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:01 pm
"Ah, Suki, dear. How was your vacation?"
"Oh, hi, Suki." Aiden said, a wide grin on his face. "Where'd you go?" he asked, holding out a bag of marshmallows.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 pm
My eyes go wide and i pounce on the marshmallows, stuffing a few in my mouth before speaking. "My vacation... was okay. But i cant tell you where i went. ^^" Ikima turns into his dog form and i hug him in my arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Maria nodded.
"Woah. Didn't they have marshmallows where you went? Or did you go into the jungle to see your real parents?" he asked jokingly. Aidens eyes widened. "Suki! How'd your hair get so long?" he asked, walking over and holding a lock of it.  

Methodless Madness

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Darkson sighed when Maria looked away, now curious about what she meant when suddenly a girl walked in the place it seemed like they knew her, his small smile came back just like if it never faded, he gazed at the girl then at the dog shaping shifts, he laid back in his seat and sighed again.

Key gazed at the girl that walked in the cafe, raising an eyebrow she went back sitting infront of darkson. She took out of her bag a cupcake, her emotionless gaze looking at the table like souless as she bit the sweet.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games