Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Amy tried to remain calm "Ok, everyone just calm down and try to stop the water works" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Ken went back to Ringo and grabbed her arm, "Ringo calm down, you're only making the situation worse." "Oh you shut up too! I lost part of my family too you know, I almost lost all of them!" Ringo pulled her arm away from him. Ken grabbed her again, turned her around and hugged her, "I know you did, but really what is crying and screaming going to do?" he asked drying her tears.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:33 pm
Wipes his tears and slappes both Ringo and Ken "SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MURDER IS! WHEN I DIE I'M DISTENED FOR HELL! YOU HAVE A FUTRUE FOR HEAVEN! SO QUIT WHINEING ABOOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND LIVE LIFE!" he says yelling
(I just listened to a song about school shooting and I'm praying right now)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:40 pm
letting go of Ringo Ken walked up to Vincent," Look who's talking, so only you are allowed to feel bad about these things. And also, you can hit me all you want but you do not hit Ringo, you here me?!?" he stuck his finger in Vincent's face.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:40 pm
"Everyone just calm down" Amy said "Just calm down, there is no reason for yelling."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm
"Tch." he says walking away. "I've killed, I'ce stolen. You don't know what I've done." he says running tree to tree  

Lord Drif

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Amy sat on the ground and started petting her chao.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Comes backs and kisses Amy on the lips and then leaves again.  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Ringo climbed a tree and went after Vincent, jumping from tree to tree behind him, she made one last jump and grabbed onto Vincent" Please, don't leave! I'm sorry!" she said sobbing. "Nobody care's about any of that really," Ringo breathed heavily on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
"Yeah,I do but I'll stay. But go kiss Kenny." he says calmly.  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:54 pm
"If, I do you will stay?" Ringo asked Vincent. She walked back over to their friends and grabbed Ken by his long hair and pulled him close to her. " Uuum, what are you doing Ringo?" Ken asked as she kissed him right on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm
"Yes." he says winking at Ken mouthing "You're welcome."  

Lord Drif

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Amy saw everything You sly devil she thought and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Ken pulled away embarassed and red. "What was that for?" he tried to pull back further "Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!!Ooooow! Ken stop!" Ken's hair had gotten tangled in Ringo's eyebrow ring.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:58 pm
"Need help you two" Amy asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games