Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 pm
Dazeray smiled at Diz's obvious comfort around Kimo. Kimo purred but it came out more like a rumble.
How are you?
Dazeray glanced toward the little girl who was now staring at her shoe. She looked bored. Dazeray gestured to her to come.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:29 pm
Darla skipped over to Dazeray when she saw her gesture. sher watched a butterfly flit by in front of her. "Pretty bug!" she said, giggling.  

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:55 am
I'm doing well, how about you? Diz replied to Kimo, he turned to look at what Darla was giggling at. A butterfly? She is definitly an odd one. He thought to himself before drawing his attention back to Kimo.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 am
Kimo snorted, It took a bit tracking this one down.
He sat down, swishing his sleek tail. Dazeray smiled and watched as Darla giggled at a passing butterfly.
She reminds me of Emma.
Dazeray felt a sudden stab of pain at the reminder of her baby sister.
Just think about something else. Try focusing on Diz and Kimolu.
She turned to stare at Kimo's twitching ears.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm
Kimo? Do you know this child? She's out here alone, apparently looking for her parents who she knows nothing about. Diz glanced up towards the sky for a few moments wondering random thoughts to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 pm
Kimo looked towards the small demonic girl. He blinked his large green eyes.
Something about her is familiar, I'll admit. I can't say that I recognize her right off, though.
He looked at Diz with an annoyed look in his eyes.
I was ran off by Atlanta and I have a feeling that she isn't going to come find us. Haven't heard from Seth, either.

((Is it just me, or does it seem Crusaders is coming to a close?))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 pm
After locking Seth in the hotel room and stalking off, Atlanta had gone looking for Dazeray. "Those two have been gone for awhile..." she muttered, looking around for her. "Probably off hidden somewhere smooching or something else mushy..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm
"Now you ALL have messages in your eyes!" Darla said, frowning up at the first two. "But this is the kitty I saw. Told you! Nice good kitty!" she said, petting Kimo's head.  

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am
Diz looked back down at Darla who was now petting Kimo and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry Darla." Diz said moving a few stray spikes of hair from his face. He couldn't take his thoughts away from Seth suddenly leaving Kimo without saying anything, usually most people would think a brother would be worried for the other but not Diz. He better not be betraying us or I'll take his head! He thought to himself still looking calm on the outside. "Kimo when you last saw Seth, what kind of state was he in?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 am
Seth hadn't fallen asleep but merely laid on the floor watching the blank tv screen, his drunken state had passed a while ago but he had been reluctant to move due to his own laziness. "I guess I should get up and do something." He grumbled as he finally sat up and looked around the room, he noticed his reflection when he looked back at the tv screen. "Oh, yeah... I should probably get cleaned up first." The young man slowly rose to his feet and walked over to the sink and washed his face, all the damage caused from the nights fw hours of fighting had all gone and his face looked normal once more. Quickly he left the room walking down the corridor towards the reception desk.

((Sorry guys had a bit of a busy schedule lately))

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am
Dazeray smiled at Darla.
He was...withdrawn I believe. Why?
Kimo rubbed his large head against the little girl's hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 am
"Because I still don't trust him." Diz replied without any thought or hesitation to his answer. Diz' eyes glinted in the moonlight as he looked at Kimo then Dazeray and turned away from the pair.

You really dislike him that much? Aisha asked her voice unescapable to Diz.

That is none of your business.

You know he never betrayed you in the first place. Why won't you accept that?

Because he did. Now will you just be quiet? I'm trying to think. Diz shook his head and turned back to the others.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am
Dazeray watched Diz sadly.
He dislikes his brother, that much is obvious.
From what I have seen of Seth, they seem a lot alike. How odd.
Dazeray sighed and spread her wings.
"I'm going to go look for him. Do you want to come, Diz?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 pm
"No... I'll catch up with you guys later." Diz replied trying no to sound too distant as he thought about the recent events to himself. Slowly Diz turned and began to walk away quietly waving a hand above his head slightly as he moved into the shadows of the local tree-line disappearing from sight.

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 pm
Darla smiled at Kimo. "Kimo is his name? He must be smart. He also has messages. Not the normal'Feed me, play with me, let me out' messages, real ones."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff