Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 pm
The contract had been out on me for a while and it was open to anyone who wanted to fulfill it. In all honesty, after you {Faerie} had been turned to "dark faerie", I thought it was especially important that you of all people not be able to fulfill it {though I would have still told you where the ticket was if things had worked out that way}.

I'm not sure what you figured would happen after you fulfilled the contract, but from my interpretation of the events surrounding your transformation, you were going to end up stuck as "dark faerie" if you fulfilled it because then you would have proved your "darkness". The contract being fulfilled by someone else made it impossible for you to "prove your darkness", and thus you would have to switch back to "good faerie"... of course, this is all just my interpretation of the events.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 pm
We all need new tasks. We are totally between and betwixt. This is a good time to start with a clean slate though and make sure we are all friends. I for one, appreciate hearing when things get difficult so we can do something about it, even though it's hard.  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 pm
Yeah ... cry  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 pm
Wonder about a trick-or-treat game?

Someone says trick-or-treat and the next person sends a trade of something...

can be anything. ya never know what you might get or be able to get rid of.
does that sound fun for a while?  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm
Look, as I said before, I don't want any animosity or tension. If you feel that I robbed you of something important, then I apologize. I don't want you to feel like we can't play together or interact with each other on here, so would you pwease smile like the sweet Faerie we all know and love?!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm
on the one hand it sounds like fun, but it might also get tedious after a while to send so many trades.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:37 pm
TRICK OR TREAT! scream (gimme the good stuff! twisted )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:39 pm
Icy Reign
Look, as I said before, I don't want any animosity or tension. If you feel that I robbed you of something important, then I apologize. I don't want you to feel like we can't play together or interact with each other on here, so would you pwease smile like the sweet Faerie we all know and love?!

I'm working on it, Icy ... neutral  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:40 pm
Maybe do an RN? 1-10, evens, you send a "treat" item, odds, a "trick" or no item? Then you wouldn't always have to send a trade... *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 pm
sending trade! you can hardly wait!

trick or treat!
[this will be short until i think of something better or get a better idea]  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 pm
@Faerie: heart (take your time)

@Kit Rose: That sounds like a plan. What do you think bandy?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 pm
who RN's? the trick or treater? or the person sending?  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm
The person above RN's, the person below sends the trick or treat and then does an RN? And so it goes from there?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm
I like the idea of "trick" being a part of "trick-or-treat" ninja

I would think the trick-or-treater would be the one to roll, but the giver also seems appropriate so... confused

I guess if the trick-or-treater were to roll, it would make it more of a chance thing. They could get a treat, or they could be pranked...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 pm
rofl LMAO @ bandaidd! I'll get you my little pretty! twisted  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games