Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm
Izumi looked at Kiki. "Well, it's kinda hard to explain....If I told you, you might not wanna be my friend anymore..." He told her. He knew he liked Azalea, but he liked Kiki at the same level, and he also knew they couldn't stand each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm
*Azalea ran off the school grounds and Galia lead her to a beach and quickly stopped in front of her*

~Azalea~"What's going on? What's wrong?"

*Galia giggled~"Nothing"*and she turned towards the sunset* "I wanted to see the sunset."

*Azalea sighed and sat down in the sand and ran her fingers through the sand*

~Azalea~"I haven't watched the sunset since.....mother was alive."

~Galia smiled~"yeah I thought it would be nice to do once in a while."

~Azalea smiled as the breeze blew through her hair~"Yeah. It is. I missed it."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Character's Name- Talia Clyse
Age-19
Picture (Anime please)-User Image
Personalitiy- Loyal, strong sense of justice, serious about her work
Bio- Talia is an agent of an organization that protects the magical world from criminals like the Guild Family, the crime family Xavier belongs to. Talia's been tracking Xavier for 3 years, and she followed him all the way to this school.
Power/ Immortal Creature- Talia is half phoenix, which gives her wings and power over fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:13 pm
(damn she looks badass lol)  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 am
Talia, having just started here, was busy looking for her dorm room. She was told she'd be rooming with a girl named Kiki. Suddenly, someone passed by her, and she knew all too well who it was. It was Xavier Guild, the man she was tracking all the way here.

Xavier knew he had passed by Talia. He could never forget someone who almost cut out his tongue. Plus, he had raped her as payback for her shooting him in the chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Kiki felt her heart sink. "Is...is it about Azalea?" She asked Izumi, "Look, I'm sorry about last night and how I acted. I just don't know what came over me." She explained.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 pm
(AHHHHH I had to read like 15 pages!!!! please slow down and lets say that i have been wandering around and have been foucused on schoolo work)

Crystal had finished her homework and wanted to go for a swim, she was feeling a bit sore lately. When she arived she saw Azalea sitting on the beach talking to someone.
"Hey...Azalea...sorry I havn't been around lately. I had a lot of homework. So who are you talking to?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Izumi shook his head. "Well, it's about you AND Azalea....I've been thinking a lot, and.....well, I really like the two of you, a lot, but I don't want to start a fight or anything, and I'm not good with hard choices. Azalea probably knows I like her too, mostly because I think Xavier found my diary." He explained.

Talia pulled out a handgun, then turn to face Xavier, only to see him kick her in the stomach.

Xavier was about to spit acid at Talia, but she punched him in the mouth before he could.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm
*Azalea looked up at Crystal~"You look familiar. Are you in one of my classes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Xavier held his mouth for a sec, then grabbed, Talia, slamming her head into a wall.

Talia was dazed, but she managed to punch Xavier in the face again.

Xavier threw Talia aside before running outside. He then found Azalea. "You gotta help me out! Someone's after me!" He said.

Talia ran out after Xavier, then held her gun, aiming it at his face. "Game over, Xavier! this chase is at an end!" She said, coldly. Despite her emotionless face, she SOOOO wanted to put a bullet in his head for raping her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:23 pm
*Azalea stepped infront of him and drew her sword and glared at Talia*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm
Talia looked at Azalea. "Do you REALLY wanna help him!? He's a bloodthirsty criminal! his family are the top crime lords in the demon world!" She yelled.

Xavier was silent, playing the victim rather well.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm
~Azalea~"how am I suppose to trust what you are saying? He helped me against my enemies so why should I believe you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 am
Talia looked at Xavier. "How long have you been hunting this girl, Xavier? I have a tape recording of her father ordering you to kill her and Izumi." She said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 am
*Azalea turned around instantly*

~Azalea~"What the hell!? Is this true!?"

~Azalea~"Crystal stay back!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games