Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 am
*Dark June sensed the bloody battle. sprinting towards it, she saw the soldiers and the massive amount of bloodshed. she saw the people from the mansion fighting and laughed*
well, i guess i can help!
*dark june immmediately created around herself a cocoon of darkmatter. when it broke, two midnight black kitsunes ran out in front of her, as well as herself prepared for battle.*
Dark June
*her hair seemed red from the aura coming from the kitsunes, and she sprinted down to the fight, immediately attacking whomever she could.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 am
Lunar got out her long bow and arrows started appearing in her hands. She fired at the enemys and shot one arrow into the sky and it hit one that was flying in the sky.
She then shot 5 arrows at a big soldier holding a axe, and then he dropped the hammer, making a little quake. Lunar looked back at Lady Aya and smiled at her, making her eyes sparkle and her cheeks red.  

XStarlight_DustX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 am
* ENTER WAR LORD Destryu* *Destryu jumped towards the tree the commander was in... and with his sword he grazed scandas arm and it began to bleed. He brought the blade to his mouth and licked the blood off of it and said* "I want more" *in a very raspy voice whiles looking at Scanda*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 am
*The Commander* *the commander now knowing the orders that Phylum had sent him, was not to fight but just have an over view of the battle, he was not yet to draw any attention to himself, until he had seen some one in particular..... he jumped down out of the tree grumbling curse words at Scanda, and then went completely invisible as though he had vanished in thin air*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 am
* ENTER War Lords RIBU and ZETAR* *Ribu and Zetar had now singled out both Junes from the crowd of creatures around, and they made their way towards them now.*

*The Plague*
*He made his way slowly but surely towards lunar, and venomous gases poured out from his mouth killing several Centaurs and Vampire warriors on his way*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 am
Scanda grabbed his arm as it started to heal then it stopped bleeding and the cut in his clothes had sown back up "Wow Commander has a friend to make it friend but it seems like my friends and family are gonna join me"as he said the flashes he saw earlier came over the top of them and crashed in the garden as people looking like Scanda came out but whatever their flash was that was covering their face and their hood and clothes as they jumped towards Scanda "Now what did I tell you about leaving"his mum said as he just wanted to stab her in the heart but knew it would just hela and she would beat the hell out of him as they all stared at the two warlords as they stared back "Iam best introducing you to my family and friends so best not to fight them at this current moment or else erm how could I show this to you oh yeah"Scanda said as he brought a finger across his throat to show the warlords what he meant they will do to them "But lets get back to buisness this is my mum and dad"Scanda said pointing at the person in dark green clothes (Dad) and someone in olive clothes (Mum).

(Iam gonna do the others later)  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:40 am
*june, landing from a jump attack, saw ribu and zetar.*
June
*motioning at her counterpart, they both stood defensively, raising their weapons at the two coming towards them. irrationally, dark june ran to attack. she flipped over the two and put one sword to each of their backs. june cracked her whip*
...dammit kyra...what are you doing?!
*she thought to herself as she elbowed another warrior in the gut before swinging her whip around to strangle him. she kept her eyes on the two.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 am
*after recovering from the blow they had just delivered Ribu and Zetar looked at each other and smiled* *then with out warning Zetar ran light speed around the two girls and Ribu threw him a rope.... not long after they were both tightly bounded by the rope. and after Zetar finished his last circle around them he placed him self on the right of Ribu and they both looked at the girls and laughed to themselves*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 am
*dark june galred at the two*
alright, you asked gfor it!

*dark june closed her eyes. immediately a pentagram appeared on the ground. the ropes dissolved freeing them. june wrapped ribu in her whip the moment it caught on fire. dark june ran towards zetar throwing spears of darkmatter. the kitsunes attacked him from behind*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 am
*Destryu looked behind himself as if looking for another Warlord, he chuckled to him self and then said to Scanda* "Funny.... you said there were two Warlords but i only see one" *he then raised his eye brow and said* " I like your father, he looks tasty, I think ill take him first!!" *as quick as a flash of lightning Destryu opened a Bottle and Scandas father quickly got sucked into it. He closed the bottle and threw it in a small portal that led back to his home.... he then looked at scanda with his eyes blazing red and licked his lips at the thought of his father...*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 am
*both Zetar and Ribu stumbled back at the attacts trying to deflect them as much as possible... when they had tire of running they jumped into the air and spun ferociously in circles whiles throwing poisonous darts hurling towards the battle ground... in doing this they killed many Centaurs and Vampires but they also killed some of there men in the process too..*

*now they both closed in on the Junes hoping to crush them were they stood or possibly making them die from one of the poison darts.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 am
*NOW THE WAR LORD VENSU* *the warlord Vensu was given specific orders to take out Lady Aya, when he got a hold of where she was positioned, he dug underneath the ground and sprouted up right from under her causing her to fly a good 5 feet in the air*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 am
*dark june grabbed june by the arm. a flash of dark nad there was only one person. They had become one again. the figure had purple eyes and silver hair and was glaring at the two, befoe disappearing into a shadow before impact. she appeared behind them and kicked them both to the ground, being able to hear cracking vertabrae at the same time. she landed, and walked towards them. her hands were glowing, and she had a dark aura surrounding her.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am
*a bit of fear made the two warlords shiver as they saw the junes approach, the hesitated for a moment and then made a dark ball of energy form in each of their hands.... they shot the ball towards the junes and felt there was no way they could survive their attacks they just emitted from there hands*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 am
*june stood and chuckled*
you want to play with MY element? fools....
*her voice was doubled. both junes were talking at the same time. when it came close enough, she crossed her arms for the impact. although the orb seemed to have been absorbed within her, she was knocked backwards into another soldier. she was surrounded by dark lightning, an effect from the impact. although it hurt her, she stood back up. she wobbled for a minute, the lighting not fading.*
June
*she shook her head and laughed again weakly. limping slightly, she walked towards them again. her hands were to her side, but she descretely moved her fingers in a way that a black pentagram appeared below them. before they could think, dakr matter chains that were glowing a powerful aura tied their arms and legs to it. she approached them and stopped walking*
now now, that wasn't nice...
*june winced slightly in pain, but stayed standing confidently*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games