Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm
*walks into MW* What the hell is all this cheerful crap doing in our wonderful dark bar??????? Oh, QSXII, thank you SO MUCH for ridding us of bandaidd! smile Looks like you got off rather light with the fine.....that's good. How about a drink? *pours 2 tall SCSAW for herself & QSXII* Wonder if Dougherty is above being bribed.......could be good to have a cop on "the inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm
i feel so unwanted....
User Image  

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Awww bandaidd....you're not a bad person, per se....you're just so...so....so darn GOOD all the time! xd Anytime you feel like letting loose & being bad, you are MORE than welcome here! smile Help yourself to a drink, I know I am! *pours a SCSAW & goes back to her fave chair* Hm, wonder if Icy is gonna show up tonight?  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 5, 2 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm
*Walks in with a rather disturbed look on her face. Heads straight for the bar, pours herself a SCSAW and perches on a bar stool* I HATE THIS! It's only been one day and I've still got two more to go! scream *reaches behind her and tugs at the stupid angelbow wings, then takes a huge gulp of her drink* evil  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 pm
But Eileen, I avenged you earlier today.......got caught though.....go check out page 26 of lily's place.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm
I saw that! Lipstick and whoopee cushions! lol Thanks, katana! Appreciate your efforts there. Hope it wasn't too much for you to apologize for your vengeful doings for me. *takes another gulp of her drink*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm
LOL, it was no problem xd Damn Dougherty showing up right before my 2 hours were up too...... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Yeah he's timing is ridiculously. He show's up with a last minute bust!  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 5, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm
Yeah, I've noticed that! Sometimes he's spot on, and there are times just when you think you've got it made and he slips in! Of course, there are times when he's nowhere's to be found too. Typical male ... stare ... Oh sorry Storm, didn't see you there ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm
No harm, No Foul Eileen. Not many guys in this bar which is strange cause I thought that a lot of guys would choose this bar. Or maybe I'm just cracked. Anyway Ive some "gardening" to tend to.

* Goes outside and plants roses outside of the MW Thread. Also leaves a a pack of matches next to them.*

True I had to plant these things, but no one said I had to protect them twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm
*walks in thread and is speechless* eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

What....The.....Hell.....Happened.....?????? I leave go to work and we get cheery and bright-eyed?! scream WTH man?! *shakes head and pours up a large cognac* Damned wifia at work was down...couldn't log on and this is the end result...*gulps drink down and pours another* Well, guess I'll stick around for a few....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm
I tried. We all did. In the end, we got busted. There's always tomorrow.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm
*shakes head and drains glass* Yeah, I'll try to be on my toes tomorrow as well. I see the guild has been busy today as well. I hate I missed all the action! gonk *refills glass and leans against bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm
It was quite a day. Excuse me for a moment

*Walks outside. Picks up box of matches.*

This crap has been here long enough.

*Lights a match and tosses into the roses. Stomps out the fire and calmly walks back into the bar*

Yes Icy, it was quite a day.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm
*smiles at QSXII* You sure know how to make a girl swoon... twisted Burning roses, the most romantic flower you could ever give a girl...*pours a tall frozen Mojito and passes it to QSXII and then pours a quad shot of Henessey and grabs a Corona for herself* I think I finally got my avi looking how I want it to..for now...9 times out of ten, it'll change again before the night is over with! xd *sips thoughtfully* Man, it sure would be nice to have a Halloween party  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games