Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm
"I kinda feel like this is the only game in town," Exor said to himself as he stepped into Kathy's.

He took the same table he had last night and ordered fish and chips with a coke. While waiting for his meal, he pondered the nature of the creature that was following him around earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 pm
*Walks in to Chatty Kathy's, sees Exor, goes over to his table.* Mind if I have a seat at your table Mr. Omega?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 pm
"Oh, by all means, Psyzapp!" He stood and pulled her chair out for her to have a seat. "I was beginning to get bored, actually," he said with a sheepish grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm
*she grins and graciously takes the seat he has offered her. She motions for a waiter.* A cosmopolitan please. *She then pays attention to Exor.* So, Mr. Omega, how are you this fine evening? *She sits back in her seat, crosses her legs and grins at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 pm
He returned to his seat and rested his arms on the table, leaning forward with interest, "Oh, much better now. I was beginning to think that no one came here at all. I mean, you can see how bored the wait staff is around here, and Most WANTED was empty when I stopped by earlier. Something confounds me, though, my dear... I thought you were still away in Hong Kong. I had just read a note that you sent your regards not an hour ago..." One hand stroked his chin as he thought about the situation.

The waiter returned with Psyzapp's drink and Exor's dinner. "Thank you, sir." He returned his attention to the alluring woman across from him, "Might I interest you in dinner? I don't want to be rude..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm
I'm still in Hong Kong, Mr. Omega. I had anticipated some pressing RL issues were going to monopolize my time. Turns out things may be back to normal for me quicker than I had anticipated and my trip may be short lived. *grins and takes a sip of her cosmopolitan.* Please feel free and enjoy your meal. I don't mean to intrude and thank you so much for the invitation, but I've already eaten, thank you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 pm
*She sips her Cosmo and looks at Exor.* You have the distinct look of a Vampire, Mr. Omega and I find that quite curious. *waits for his response as she takes another sip.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm
"Call me Exor, please," he said with a charming smile. "As far as Hong Kong is concerned... I think I might understand where you're coming from," he said with a raised eyebrow.

He took a bite of the fries and followed it with a sip of the dark beverage. "I still don't think you're as much as a bad person as you're cracked up to be..."  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Is that so…Exor. *She takes a sip of her Cosmopolitan.* I don't strike you as a "bad" person. I'm sure there are many here in the GGG that would wholeheartedly disagree with you. *She raises her eyebrow at him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:12 pm
*Entering Chatty's, she sees Psyzapp and Exor in conversation. She heads over to their table*

Well, well, what have we here? wink Mind if I join ya'll?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm
*She gets up from her seat and gives Katana a hug.* Please do join us. It's so good to see you my friend. *She takes her seat again and motions for a waiter for Katana, crosses her legs again and takes a sip of her Cosmopolitan.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 pm
Exor thumbed at an elongated canine, "Yeah... One of the side effects of being tainted by the Dark World - I look a little bit like a vampire, don't I...?"

His attention shifted to Katana as she walked in. "I must be a lucky man tonight! Good evening, Katana! Please, have a seat," he finished with a motion to an empty chair.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm
So…Exor, where is your weapon? You look as though you were about to meet Mr. Roger's here for dinner or perhaps you are a stand in for an Irish Spring commercial. *she smirks, raises an eyebrow and sips her Cosmopolitan.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:26 pm
*after a long tiring day of figuring out the end plot of her storyline, she walks into Chattys for a much needed drink. To her surprise, she sees Psyzapp and Katana already inside talking with a man she doesn't know. Happy to see them both, she strides over to them with a huge grin on her face*

Psyzapp! Katana! How are you guys tonight? Now I don't have to drink alone! wink

*turns to the stranger they're talking to*

Why hello there. My name is Icy Reign, but everyone calls me Icy or Ice. Are you new here?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm
*Hugging Psyzapp in return, she then takes a seat and when the waiter shows, she orders a vodka and cranberry juice. She sits back and smiles at Psyzapp*

Someone has been missing you.... wink But at least he's stayed at MW so that I feel safe while you've been gone....I think Showcase is off on a case, I haven't seen him lately.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games