Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"I meantioned something about pay a water bill, but I never said anything about water temperature." He said and downed his fourth tequila. He was starting to feel it now, he was getting all warm and flustered, his head a bit swimmy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 pm
"Relaxing sounds great," Robert said. "We really need it."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 pm
"Come on, let's hurry. I'll race you." She laughed and bolted ahead.

Misha had been so nervous, she had to be on her 7th. She was starting to feel lightheaded. "Are you sure, cause I'm not a peeping tom." She started to giggle, when she remebered the cat she used was a tomcat. "Is it hot in here?" She fanned herself with a napkin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 pm
Robert laughed and bolted forward as well. He caught up to her quickly. "It's a race you're gonna lose," he said before he moved past her.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"It's the liquor." Dante said and chuckled a bit before downing another. He was either going to end up stumbling out of here like an idiot or pass out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm
NIke grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, moving ahead. Her laughter trailed back and she flung herself into the air jumping up a wall to race on the roofs. "Catch me if you can."

"Liquor is quicker." she slurred and downed another shot. "You want to get out of here?" She asked, "I can't seem to take the noise and crowds anymore." She was feeling kind of anxious and loopy and thought the night air would clear her head.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Robert laughed and jumped onto the rooftops. He caught up to her. "So that's how you're going to play it?" he asked. He grinned and a wall of fire popped up in front of her. It wouldn't burn anything at all, but he hoped that it would make her slow down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Yeah. Let's go." Dante said before downing one more drink. He then proceeded to grab Misha hand so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd as they headed for the exit. As soon as he pushed the door open, cold air hit him, but it lasted for a mere second before the warmth of the alcohol hit him again.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Nike leaped backwards onto her rear. "No fair," she cried and leapt up and tackled him.

Misha let him drag her by the hand, and stumbled into him when he stopped at the door. She pulled him onto the sidewalk, eager to be away from the noise that was shaking her concentration. "Wahhh, that feels good," she said stretching. She looked at him liking what she saw. she came over and slipped her arm in his. "So now where to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 pm
Robert laughed as they fell down when she tackled him. "The fire wouldn't have burned you," he said. "It was just to slow you down."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:05 pm
"That was a nasty trick," she said straddling him. "Maybe I should show you how hot I burn." She leaned in and kissed his mouth, her tongue searching for his.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 pm
Robert's arms shot up and went around her as he kissed her back and his tongue found hers.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Hmm. I dunno. It suppose we could go wherever you like." He said before looking over her completely, a stupid grin on his face. His intoxication was getting the better of him at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm
Nike put her hands in Roberts long hair and moaned. "i don't want to be on top, I want feel your hair around me, on me."

"Hmm, come with me, I'll show you someplace I like to go." She pulled him to streetbike parked in the alley. "Nike had me pick it up for her earlier but she won't mind if we take it. Do you ride?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Robert grinned and rolled over so that he was on top of her. "Better?" he asked and then kissed her again.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games