Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm
rolleyes "Well, hello to you too, Draa. Yes, there's scones in there, however, I should just eat them in front of you for not greeting me. And after I came all this way to see you. Naughty boy."

She leans forward and shrugs her jacket off. "Good gawd, do you have it hot enough in here? I know you elves like the dark, but do you like it hotter than hell too?"

She grabs the bag of scones and hold them just out of his reach. "Now, be a good elf and tell me hello, Draa. twisted "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm
..... *eye twitches, too busy staring at Katana's chest to even remember the bag of scones*

.... there are definitely some things we like hotter than hell.... *nose starts to trickle blood*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 pm
She gets a napkin and hands it to him. "I see you share a lot of TES's traits" she laughed. "Here, I'm not that mean, I'd never keep your precious scones away from you. xd " She hands the bag of scones over to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 pm
(( rofl Katana, you are horrible twisted rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm
(( twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm
{{Horrible indeed gonk }}

*sits there holding the bag of scones while continuing to stare... not sure just where his priorities are at the moment. Scones or breasts? Why must she always make things so difficult!? gonk Holding the napkin under his nose, he wonders if he could somehow maneuver his other hand into the bag and grab a scone without looking away. Unfortunately when trying to put the plan into action, all that arises from the venture is a lot of awkward fumbling*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 pm
(( rofl Awkward fumbling ~ why does that not surprise me. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 pm
(( rofl ))

"Awww, having some problems there, Draa?" She gets up and grabs the bag, and using a clean napkin, she pulls out a scone and leans over him. "Is this what you want? twisted "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm
*eye twitch*
I... um.... uh.... *seeing her leaning over like that, there's no question about priorities now* Boobies! *plants his face in Katana's top* crying Oh how I've missed the two of you crying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm
eek The next thing she knows, she has an elf buried in her bosom. She pats him on the head, "Yes, yes, now that you've had your happy little reunion, why don't you eat these scones I brought you? Besides....I don't want blood on me... stare " She gently pushes Draa away and hands him a scone before returning to her seat. "So, how is it going, being a dark elf like you've always wanted to be?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm
*sees a warning light go off for Draa's room, indicating a sudden change in heart rate. Hoping it's not withdrawal or a bad reaction to the medications, she hurries over to check on him. As she flings the door open, she sees yet another woman visiting Draa, taking a seat on the chair next to his bed. Seeing the attire she's dressed in and the look on Draa's face, she doesn't question at all where the sudden increase in heart rate came from. Since she's there anyway, she figures it might be best to say something*
Um... excuse me. Is everything alright in here?

Fine.... everything is fine eek
*absently takes a bite of scone*

Draa...? Would you like something to drink with that?

*nods, still staring at Katana* eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 pm
Glances up as a nurse comes into the room, obviously concerned for the elf. When she looks at Kat, Kat just gives her a lazy grin and winks at her. "Well, Draa, I think I'll leave you and your scones alone for the night. wink Maybe if you're a good little elf, I'll bring you something else tomorrow." She grabs her jacket, tosses it over her arm and heads toward the door. "Take good care of him, Nurse Goodbody. wink " She leaves the clinic and heads back to MW, entering through the back door of her quarters and locking it behind her.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:41 pm
*ducks his head down and peek under Katana's skirt as she walks away*

*steps aside to let the woman through, then sees how Draa is watching her*
Draa! *takes out a pen and throws it at him, pegging him square in the middle of his forehead*

*winces* Dammit, Flo. *holds his forehead where he was hit*

It is nice that you have so many that care for you, but it would be nice if you could treat them a little more respectably rolleyes

*grins* I don't hear you complaining about me looking up your skirt twisted

*blushes and tugs down at the hem of her skirt*
You... You weren't...

What color is that? Violet? I'm liking the little hearts too.

Draa! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 am
(( rofl ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 am
*enters the clinic with Tes and informs the woman at the front desk that they are there to see Draa. She asks if they are there to take him away with a very hopeful tone in her voice. Before Ryzan can really say anything, she offers to start the drawing up the release forms*
Nau nau nau... that will not be necessary sweatdrop We are simply visiting. We still need to make arrangements for his care outside these premises.

*the nurse looks at him dispondently and points him off in the direction of Draa's room. He thanks her, although he already knew where the room was, and walks off with Tes.*
Gi ussta... I wonder if that has anything to do with the complaint calls from this place that we have been receiving sweatdrop

*reaching Draa's room, he quietly opens the door, not sure if he would be resting or not. The sight he sees, however, was completely unexpected. Instead of Draa simply resting in bed, he is sitting up with what seemed to be a female nurse stradled over his lap. It was difficult to say if she was a nurse because her skirt was hiked up and her shirt was halfway hanging off, but the garments did seem to resemble a nurse uniform. The two were engaged in lip lock*
Gi ussta! *gasps and holds his hand over his mouth which is gaping in shock*

*hearing a voice from the doorway, she quickly pulls away from Draa and almost falls off the bed in a panic, scrambling to pull her shirt back on and button it*
I... I was just... we were... I... I...

...... Black is going to fire me! gonk
*burries her face in her hands*
I just started working here!

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games