Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 am

Jude smirked and put an arm around Erin. "So sorry. Maybe I should make it up to you..." He said, leaning in to kiss her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 am

i uncrossed my arms and put them on his chest so i cud keep my distance from him. aw crap. uv got to be kidding me! i thought to myself. "um. no im good. just...um...stay away." i said turning my face to the side so he ended up getting my cheek instead of my lips.
blake was tensing up in the air watching jude all ovr me. 'i swear if he kisses her, hell is going to break loose.' he thought angrily staring at jude.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am

Jude smirked. "Your loss." He said. "So, where are y'all headed?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 am

i turned bak and squinted at him. "wudnt u like to kno?" u guys bettr just come down here...i hav a feeling wer gonna b here for a littl bit longer than we wanted. i thought to kazumi derek and amy. derek landed on a branch and sat down quietly and tucked his wings in. jessica did the same.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 am

Kazumi motioned to Tomoyo and they both landed a few feet away from Jude. It took all of Tomoyo's willpower not to growl at him. Kazumi just looked at Jude, her expression blank. Jude shook his head and chuckled. "I believe you're being paranoid... I just wanna know. I know a lot of good places you can go."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 am

"ya well wen u hav erasers chasing after u, one of your flock getting kiddnapped, weird guys dressed in black trying to stab you outside a hospital, and some weird trying to shoot a dart into you at disneyland day after day. you tend to get paranoid." i said naming them off on my fingers and looked bak at him with hard eyes. is it just me or are his eyes realy pretty? i asked myself. i shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head before anyone had picked up on that. blake finaly made it to the ground and had sarted to walk over to wher me and jude wer but then stopped and flew up in the tree with sora amy derek and jess, glaring at jude.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:46 am

"Hm. That sounds like a handful." He said, smiling slightly. "Wait... Have you seen Chris? He should be- the hell??" He asked, noticing that he was nowhere to be found. Kazumi growled. "Your little friend sold us out. I hear the Eraser's thoughts.." "Great. Just great." Jude said, biting his lip. "How many?" "A lot. He reported us all in return for his safety.. Get ready to fight..." She said, looking around.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:50 am

"you're welcome to come along with us if u'd like." i said pushing myself out of jude's arm. "alright come on. up and at 'em." i called to them. i snapped my wings out and did an up and away. "i wanna get far away from here as possible." sora amy jessica and derek followed me rite after one another. blake last making sure they got up alright. "hey. mayb we shud just stay...uh you kno wat? on second thought nevermind. forget i said anything." he started to say but then saw the look on my face. "tomoyo. kazumi. jude. you guys coming or r u gonna stay here?" i asked calling down below me.

(hey im going to bed. [highlight>>] nitey nite. hav a happy 4th of july!)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 am

Tomoyo, Kazumi, and Jude snapped their wings out and flew to the flock. "Thanks, man. This is a really neat setup." He said.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

"Just don't try to kiss Erin again," Sora told him. "Same for Tomoyo and Kazumi, 'cause they'll both kill you as well. And try not annoy me, 'cause I don't trust you at all after what your friend did."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am

"I expected that." Jude said, chuckling a bit. He regretted leaving his flock now that Chris had betrayed him, but he was excited to be with this one.
(Happy 4th of July to you too! ^_^)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm

blake glared at jude as he flew up. "alright wat?" i asked him putting my hands on my hips. he just shook his head. ok..now he's giving me the silent treatment..greeaat. i thought rolling my eyes. "alright evryone. this way. fast please. jude no lagging." i announced to the flock. "dont get too excited jude. with blake looking at you like that its not gonna b a walk in the park like you want it to be." derek said to jude. 'oh..and bak off erin. blake will for sure kill you if you try and make a move on her. so if i wer u..i wud stay away from the two of them.' derek thought to jude warning him. i smiled at how much my flock loved each other and how much they r protecting everyone. der' wats blake thinking? i asked. 'he isnt happy about the fact you invited jude along with us. he's getting pretty jealous. he thinks you like him...like, like like him.and now he's thinking of messy ways to kill him if he touches you in anyway.' he thought bak.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Jude nodded and smiled slightly and nodded at Erin's order. Tomoyo and Kazumi sped up to catch up with the flock.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 am

i looked ovr in jessica's direction to make sure she was still with us and keeping up. she looked at me and smiled then flew in the bak with amy. wen i looked ovr at blake i saw him glaring at someone behind him. i didnt hav to even look to kno who it was, but i looked anyways. of course he was looking at the smiling jude. blake flew to the bak with him. "so..wats ur deal jude? trying to get with erin?" he asked flatly, not giving away anything.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am

"Eh, she's a looker, let me tell you. But depends. I take it she's your girl?" Jude asked blake quietly.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games