Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 am
Hikaru looked down she did not look at Kaimei. "Kaimei....I let Roy rape me. It....It was the only thing I could do to...to stop him from killing our babies." A tear trickled down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 am
Mr.Fei pulled out a cigar and put it in his mouth as it lit itself."i believe so...."he said quietly"why do you think this is a possibility?"he asked looking at him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 am
(Makota was holding Hikaru's Father not Kaimei's)

Mr. Fujisaki looked at Mr. Fei "The Legend Of the First Ones brings the History of My family yours and the Lich King's how the knights were stopped and how to control them but...." he flipped through the pages "There has to be some place where they kept the jewels " he said kept on flipping through

Kaimei's eyes shot open he didnt say anything he just got up and walked out side and slammed the door

Makota saw his father leave and he started to cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 am
Hikaru burst into tears. She felt like her heart was ripped to pieces. She tried to stand up but she collasped grabbing her chest.

Celeste cried seeing her mom collapse. "Mama!!!!!!!!"  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 am
"this is my department old friend."he said reaching into his pocket and pulled out a charm."arie ma,zemporeah!"he chanted as the book glowed and flipped open to a ripped page as the page reformed revealing a map."and there she is...."he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 am
Mr. Fujisaki looked at the map "Lets see here" he said looking at it "I... See this is gonna be a long journey for them" he said "There is one more thing we have to discus... " he said "Your son is still alive.." he said as he felt the dark aura in the world  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am
"you can fell it too...i know he is but i decided to keep it quiet till they figure out about the knights...."he said sighing."what are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am
Celeste continued to cry and scream because Hikaru was still on the floor.

Hikaru was really weak. Her mother came over to her to try and comfort her.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am
Kaimei sat outside and by a bench a Moah came up to him and sat next to him and looked at him as he chattered his jaw to make a clicking sound as if he was talking "I dont know what to do" he said

Mr. Fujisaki thought for a while "Well first things first we have to let the kids go on their Journey to the ruins on their own we will handle Roy until they get their jewels" he explained as he took the map and folded it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Celeste was still screaming. "MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hikaru's mother tried everything she could to help Hikaru. Hikaru's chest was hurting really badly. Her mom gave her something to make her rest easier.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 pm
"we may need more help...even though roy's power is weakened he will still be powerful."Mr.fei suggested as he put out his cigar."plus we must find roy too..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:36 pm
Suddenly laughing could be heard and then suddenly Ryo Takeshi appeared with his customary sideways smile. "Ah Gentlemen, it's been so long, about a few millennium? I heard two of my sons have marks of the Knights, what exactly has been happening around here?" The Lich King asked. He wasn't one to miss anything, and plus he had heard the dead talking more than they usually did.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm
Mr.fei turned and smiled"there you are..we were wondering when you'd show up.."he said looking at him."well... iit seems my second eldest roy is not dead...and kaimei's knight has emerged during the fight and tehcno's pattern is nearly completed due to me..."he sighed"i did not think the balance in him was so unstable.."he ran his hand through his hair."Fujisaki...did you notice somethin about the child in hikaru...i realized this just now but...i don't feel the dark aura aroudn the child like we do around roy...that must mean something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 pm
Kaimei got up and walked back into the room and got Hikaru The Moah walked behind him and turned into a crib Mokota's Moah flew into the room and turned into a crib also. "Hikaru Im sorry"

(Hey Voodoo what tech's father's first name mine is Kenta)
(this is what the moah look like Moah)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm
((Jinbei's his name))

Jinbei began thinking."i've felt this aura before though..it was when roy was young...its a good aura."he said looking at the ground"then one ngith during a black out roy vanished and we looked for him and found him outside of the compound but ever since he seemed diffrent."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games