Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm
((Ah shaddap. XD))

Michishige did as he was told. "Ugh, I hay his ar," he said through gritted teeth. He waited for Dr. Sullivan to do the X-rays. "When are hoo onna ee un?" Michishige asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Dr. Sullivan took X-rays of one side, then walked out of the office to press the X-ray button. He moved the bite foam to the other side of Michishige's mouth and did the same thing again. "When am I going to be done?" he asked while taking the bite foam out and placing it on the nearby tray. "Well, if your teeth aren't in too bad shape, I was planing of doing the whole check up and cleaning. Shouldn't take any longer than half an hour, 40 minutes tops" he said as he moved the X-ray machine away.

Dr. Sullivan then placed the dental bib around Michishige and pressed a button which made the chair fold backwards. As the chair did so, Dr. Sullivan took a seat and placed the dental light over Michishige's mouth. He pulled over the tray and picked up an excavator along with the dental mirror. "Open up" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 am
Michishige squinted as the light came across his face before it was directed at his mouth. "Cool, thanks again, Doc." Michishige said before open as wide as he could and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm
Treya blinked a bit as she came out of her daze from falling she winced as she felt stinging/burning all over her arms and legs gently she put her hand on a scratch on her arm as if by doing this would stop it from stinging her eyes widened a bit when the stinging did ceace lifting her hand away from her arm to see that the scratch was gone she store at it then her hand for a few seconds confused completely on how she had done it Shaking her head she got up and started to climb the vines so she could help ali down "i'll try to figure that little trick out later" she mumbled under her breath as she climbed

((i ish being a Vampire ninja >3....NOT a sprkly one though any who say other wise will be eaten !!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 pm
Ali wiggled around and moved across the vines toward Treya, stretching her arms out to her. "Trey-Trey, come and get me~" she sang, then moving away from Treya on the vines and giggling. A collective -Awwwww! <3- noise could be heard from the students below.

Jordan stepped up to the entrance, it finally being her turn. She could hear the walls of the maze moving as they repositioned themselves. Mr.Marsh said a rather tired 'Go' and she set off. She did everything she had done yesterday, using more shadows so that she could move more quickly. This time she only hit two dead ends, an improvement over yesterday. Finding the exit, she walked out and let the shadows slip off of her. She walked over to Marsh to see how she did.

Out by the cafeteria, random student #64 was walking along, whistling, when they saw a flying wombat. Curious, they did not see the bus coming and were hit by it.

((wait for it...I'm going somewhere with this...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm
((I'm afraid to see where >_> ))

Alex arrived at his manipulation test. The simple moving the weight a certain number of yards was not his test. That was too simple. No, his test was a lot harder. After all, he was currently a level 5. This test was to see if he was ready to be the highest level of the manipulation ability.

Dr. Sullivan stuck the mirror and excavator in Michishige's mouth and began poking at all the teeth there to see how they were. "Mmmhmm...well you're lucky. Alex didn't break any of your teeth. Just a chipped one and one with a small crack in it, but nothing that can't be fixed" he said. He continued to give Michishige's mouth an inspection and he narrowed his eyes a little bit. "So Michishige. How often do you brush and floss?" the dentist asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
((What's this test Alex has to do? O: ))

Michishige shrugged. "In I ache uh and eefore I oh oo ed," he replied. Michishige was having difficulty talking with his mouth wide open. "I oss once a ay."

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm
"Well, that's good. Though are you telling me the truth?" Dr. Sullivan asked. He switched excavators and was now starting on scraping and picking at Shige's teeth.

An assistant brought in Michishige's X-rays and put them up on the X-ray light.

((I dunno. I'll have to make something up))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm
"Yea," Michishige said. "O eason oo eye oo the octor uh out it," Michishige shifted in the chair, getting more comfortable and resisting the urge to fall asleep.

((Well, what about someway to prove he can manipulate people, since the highest ranks can do that?))

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm
((because manipulating people is prohibited. Also what did Shige say? I'm not a dentist so I can't decipher what people say with mouths wide open))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am
((you could have to make a wombat dance with manipulation

...or maybe he could paint a picture while holding a paintbrush with his mind. A really heavy paintbrush))

((wow, that post about #64 had horrible grammar))

"Pretty good, Jordan. You might want to start trying to use darkness in different ways, you've got the cloaking down pretty well." At this Jordan told him about how she'd been experimenting with solid shadows. "It's good you're doing stuff like that on your own. We can practice that when you have a battle class. Anyways, you pass." He waved Jordan off and called the next student up.

Jordan grinned and walked off, whistling to herself. Stopped to check out some of the other tests while waiting for her flight test results.

----------------------------------------
Avery headed into the battle dome. "Wonder how Shige did," she mused to herself, heading to the sensory maze. She headed in and took the test, using her new trick to make the walls move out of the way and made great time. When she got out the proctor smiled to her, saying she had improved greatly and she passed. Avery grinned to herself. Just one more. I wonder what they came up with for the healing tests, it was closed yesterday. Hopefully they got their act together.

((and Japan just scored biggrin )  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm
((by the way what do you mean your going some where with it wich character o.o ali?, Jordan? Avery?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 pm
((#64 ~_~))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 am
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((because manipulating people is prohibited. Also what did Shige say? I'm not a dentist so I can't decipher what people say with mouths wide open))

((I'm a dentist. He said "No reason to lie to the doctor about it."))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games