Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Banriona

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni hugged her back. She knew that eventually something has to give...doesnt it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 pm
Emily wa sable to say only a few words. "I'm sorry." Toni was her friend, and she did not want her to be mad with her.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni was surprised when she heard Emily, "I-Im sorry too...", she said and smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm
Emily let go of Toni and spoke. "Will you stay here? I'm really tired and I want you and Shawn to stay in here with me."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:54 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

She nodded and smiled a little at her, "I can do that.", she said, "You just rest now.", she told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm
Emily nodded and layed down. She pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes. "I love you guys. Obviously in different ways but..."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm
"You girls sure are loud. So emotional and what not." Shawn teased he was glad they were all cool again but what happend betweem Toni and Desmund needed to be brought up. He was unconcious at the time, so he didn't know anything about that. "Desmund shouldn't we move to another safehouse. There were too many whitnessess, could you pull one of your jedi mind tricks on the straglers, tell them it was a movie setting or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 am
Desmund gave belle a final kiss before pulling away "you seem to underestimate the point that erasing someone's memory, let alone changing them, is a very delicate and difficult task. specific nerves in the brain need to be carefully activated and chemicals all need to distributed in pretty much the revers order they were to create the memory . I can't just wave my hand and make it all go away. plus you seem to forget that I am god and today was another glorious display of my power. so in short I nether have the time nor the desire to erase anyone's memory"

Yoshi sighed "well at least the time part is correct, in fact we should be heading to he airport right now if we wanna make it in time" Yoshi looked at James and nodded "if not your home could be destroyed as well"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am
Shawn sighed. "A simple no would've been fine." He said leaning back against the bed post. Then a thought came to him. "Where's Jenkins?"

Dehstroyer nodded then looked down at himself. "Well maybe we should get dressed first." He said as he looked around for his shirt and sweater vest. He dropped them off some where around here. He found them under a pile rubble and tossed it asside. He got dressed and let out a sigh. "I don't really like the idea of me being leader but I guess since thats my new title I have to protect the home land. Lets get out of here." He said waiting for Yoshi to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 am
Belle stayed on the couch, still feeling a little weak. She listened to the conversation as she sat up.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 am
Jenkins appeared next to shawn as his name was called out "you called? oh and sorry again master, I was going to take the shot but when yoshi and Miss Emily appeared I decided not to" Desmund shrugged "its all right Jenkins it all turned out ok in the end"

Yoshi nodded "You've all got 5 minutes to make your preparations before we head off"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 am
"Well, I'm goind to go clean up. And maybe get a new shirt." She looked at Desmund, hoping there was one here.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Shawn didn't even catch Jenkin's scent, the guy just appeared. "How the hell do you do that?" He blurted out but then shook his head never mind. "I just wanted you to look over Emily. I'm no doctor so I can't really tell what she needs or if pain medication is necissary."

"No I'm fine lets go." Dehstroyer mimiced Sovereign's whitsle and the three vassals appeared before him. "Bad news Sovereign's dead I'm the new leader. You belong to me now." He said. His words filling their bodies with fear especially the two he had already had his way with. "Any way we are heading back to England, meet us at the air port have your things ready." He said almost getting off on their fear. When he asked them if they understood they nodded and vanished just as quickly as they came. "Lead the.... wait are you taking Toni as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm
"yes I don't see why not" Yoshi placed his hand on jame's shoulder and looked at him coldly "also as a word of warning. ruling by fear will not only make you hated, but it will gain you no ally in me" he was more serious about this than could be said through words. someone who abused the people he was supposed to lead was no leader at all, this was one of the reasons Yoshi didn't trust james as a leader "well come on lets go" he left the panick room and raced off towards the airport

Desmund nodded "allright then" he quickly followed behind Yoshi

Jenkins quickly looked over Emily and pulled a bottle of pills out of his sleeve "here take some of these and it should be allright" he then went through a few boxes and tossed a shirt at belle "please change quickly or you will fall behind" Jenkins to walked out of the panick room and seemed to dissapear all together

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Emily took the pills and sat up. She felt a little off still, but she couldn't fall behind. She stood up and ran after everyone.

Belle took the shirt she had on, off, anf wiped the blood off of herself. She put the new shirt on and ran after Desmund.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games