Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:04 pm
Logan turned to him and raised a hand to wave. "I'm good, man. Hey, when does Amethyst come in today?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:06 pm
Tommy frowned slightly. "Sorry, man. Amy's in the hospital. The one about half an hour from here. She has pneumonia. It was pretty bad there for awhile. Not sure she was going to make it, but somehow she just started getting better, and fast, too. We hadn't let any of the patrons know, yet, because everything had happened so fast. Hadn't really thought about it. Jessi and I are going to go see her in a little bit."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 pm
If you have ever seen a meerkat in alert formation, then you have an idea of how Logan sprung upward and got out of the pool.
"When did she get it?" he asked while he dried himself. "Would you mind if I follow you on the road to get there, when you and Jessi leave?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Tommy looked a little surprised as Logan lept out of the pool. Well, he himself hadn't reacted too well to the news, either, he guessed.

"She got it last Monday. She'll have been in the hospital a week tomorrow, but she's going home on Tuesday."

He shrugged at Logan's request to go with him and Jessi. "I don't mind and I'm sure Jessi wouldn't, either. You can just ride with us if you want."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm
"Actually, I'll just leave in a bit. I need to do something before I see her. Thanks for the info, Tommy."
Logan walked to his car and began driving, chocolates and flowers in mind.

((I'll be back!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 pm
{{Ok! smile }}

Tommy raised an eyebrow as Logan suddenly left, but then he just shrugged. The hospital wasn't hard to find, so he knew Logan could find his way.

Finished cleaning up the bar, he walked out of the area, saying hi to his replacement, and then walked to the info desk to see if Jessi was ready to head out.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Finally, Tommy and Jessi left Aqua Springs to make the half hour drive to the hospital Amy was in. They had to stop by each other's house so that they could pick up their gifts for Amy. They had the staff's gift in Tommy's car already. The stops wouldn't add too much time, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 pm
{{Loverdoes, whenever you come back, the hospital scenes take place in the Everywhere thread. It's stickied in the Game Room subforum just like this one is. You might have known that already, but I just wanted to make sure you knew so you didn't feel stuck. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:15 am
((Thanks Cuwen!))

Logan sighed after a guy, too eager to buy his college ring, left. Disappointment showed on his face. His coworker, Carlos, had asked him if he were okay earlier, but he shook him off.
He didn't forget to visit Amethyst, not at all. He cursed his boss, not the one he was working for now, for calling him in so suddenly. Logan snuck a peek at the clock. Lunchtime for him.
"Car, I'm going out to lunch. See you in an hour."
He got into his car and picked up some chocolate and what the clerk said to be bromeliad flowers. They looked nice and roses were too cliche. Besides, roses were supposed to be from boyfriends.
Logan drove toward the hospital-- without interruptions-- that Tommy said she was in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 am
Traffic sucks, thought Logan.

Ellis Bronte

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs and stops at the front desk to chat with Jessi and see if there are any papers she needs to sign or anything*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm
*walks through the doors and is about to ask the front desk lady if the lovely Kits got the letter but then... mrgreen *

Hello Miss Kits. What a site for sore eyes. biggrin heart How are you, lovely?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm
*hearing a familliar voice, turns around* Hi Rod. ^_^ I'm doing pretty well.

*Smok had somehow shrunk himself, and was currently zipping around Kits' head, seeming to move faster because he was so much smaller*

Other than him... sweatdrop *tries to catch Smok, but he slips through her fingers* How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm
eek Why...what a small little cretaure your have there...what kind is he? *smiles at Kits* I'm doing alright. Been working a lot lately and a bit tired.

I'm glad you hear you are doing alright.

... sweatdrop Say...*scratches behind head, almost knocking the hat off* Did...did you happen to recieve my letter? *clears throat to hide the embarassment* redface  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm
He's a dragon. Other than that, I don't know much. He's usually a lot bigger, but for some reason he shrunk.

*tries to catch the mini-Smok again* Yeah, I got your letter. I sent you a text... didn't you get it? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games