Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Second Year Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxx All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
------------------------------------------------- When they have been exhumed
xxxxxxxx We'll see that we need them to be who we are
------------------------------------------- Without them we'd be doomed

-------- ✦ You've have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ✦ --------

Eugene had already done with homework last Friday that he took the opportunity to reread 'The House of Hades' by Rick Riordan because the book was the only book he had brought and it was an enjoyable book. Next year, he would consider bringing 'The Fellowship of the Ring' or maybe buying 'Divergent' (even though he did not have money for him to buy that himself). He glanced at the other book he had brought along, 'The Standard Book of Spells'. He read them but had not casted a charm yet, either he lacked a bit of confidence to do so or he just wanted to do those in the common room, or maybe he did not want to screw so he decided not to do so.

-------- And I have always buried them deep beneath theground --------

User Image
Dig them up, let's finish what we've started

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dig them up, so nothing's left untouched

With: Himself
Attire:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli flopped at the table, ready for the day to be over. He'd been in the library for several hours doing homework, and now wanted a break. At least right now he didn't have to worry about being behind. Though, judging from the amount of studying the older students seemed to be doing, he figured that he'd probably be doing the same thing. He just got to have fun figuring out which classes he was going to take next year.

Noticing Jean sitting at the table as wel, he slid down and looked over the cover of the book his friend was engrossed in. Huh, he actually didn't think he read that one. Then again, his taste in books tended to be horror books, so that might have had something to do with it. He poked Jean in the side and decided the easiest thing he could do was ask.
                                                    "Hey Jean. What'cha reading?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, I wonder if I can score a book at the library too. Too bad I can't watch a movie while I'm here...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Second Year Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxx All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
------------------------------------------------- When they have been exhumed
xxxxxxxx We'll see that we need them to be who we are
------------------------------------------- Without them we'd be doomed

-------- ✦ You've have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ✦ --------

Eugene has reading with a tug of a smile because Riordan's books, in his opinion, were his personal favorite. He was preoccupied from reading the climax of the story and he got startled by a "jolt" from his side. "Oh my-- Oh." His voice trailed off when he saw his friend Elijah sitting beside him and asking him about the book he have been reading, his astonished expression went to a calm and grinning one.

"Hi there Elijah," He greeted, "Well, what I'm reading? It's "The House of Hades" by Rick Riordan, fourth book actually. 'Just Rereading this because, uh, I'm pretty much bored in the Common Room so... yeah," He bit his lip as he imagined their common room, being a quiet place and all. He inserted the bookmark on a certain page before shutting the book closed. "So, Elijah, do you have any thoughts about which electives are you going to take?" He pursed his lips when he was thinking about picking which-- his dad suggested him Magical Arts and Cursebreaking, though he added that it was all up to him to choose anyway. He wanted to say to him about his strange flustered feelings but he decided to brush it off temporarily.

-------- And I have always buried them deep beneath theground --------

User Image
Dig them up, let's finish what we've started

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dig them up, so nothing's left untouched

With: Elijah Pemberton
Attire:

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawFirst Year11 Years OldSingle

Dylan made his way into the Great Hall amongst the large throng of fellow students, many of them being much taller than he was. He frowned at that fact, since he could barely see anything. He finally made his way to the Ravenclaw table, taking a seat near a fellow first year that he did not know the name of, but who looked friendly enough. From his time at Hogwarts, he had learned that it was better to sit next to someone you didn't know than to sit alone. It just made him look anti-social.

Thankfully this year had gone by fairly smoothly, with only a few lectures, but that was mostly due to his being late during some of the early classes, and maybe because of a few missed assignments.

OOC: (Open for interaction!)
Attire: Ravenclaw robes
Company: No one yet

Quote:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn departed from her twin and headed into the unknown world of her house table. She never stayed in this hall for long if she could help it. It was rather frightening... She sat and thought about what her sister had said. Make friends... Stop being so quiet... But what if Kailtyn liked to be quiet? She looked around at the table and noticed some people had started up conversations. Well there was one who wasn't... Maybe she could? Just once? "H-hello. How are you?" She asked him. She wasn't sure if she remembered his name correctly.

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan looked towards the sound of the voice, where a redheaded Ravenclaw had started up a conversation with him. He remembered that her name was Kaitlyn, though he had never talked to her. He had always seen her with another girl, which he assumed to be her twin, since they looked very much alike, aside from the hair color. "Hello. I'm alright, a little tired and overwhelmed. There hasn't been a feast like this since the beginning of the year. How about you?" He offered her a smile, which seemed to work on most of the other people he had spoken to, though he supposed it was just a common courtesy. He wouldn't want to be seen as unfriendly, now would he?

OOC:
Company: Kaitlyn

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn returned his smile in kind. Hers was shy though. "Your right. There hasn't been but every meal is almost like a feast don't you think? Oh. I'm Kaitlyn Estan by the way... Since we technically haven't met yet except for class." She said still kinda shy. "I'm alright i suppose. I don't like these gatherings but there is a lot of food." She said kinda happily.

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This year wasn't half bad... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho slid into a seat at the Ravenclaw table with a faint grin on his lips, something that had become an almost unusual sight since this time the previous year. He still wasn't entirely over Kas. The break-up, yeah, that he was over. Actually, he didn't think he'd ever really been all that upset that Kas had broken up with him. He liked being with the other boy, but it wasn't the end of the world. The fact that Kas was dying, on the other hand, was a much tougher pill to swallow. Echo hadn't quite bounced back from learning that one of his best friends had a significantly shorter lifespan than was normal. Or fair. But... he was better than he had been. His eyes scanned the Great Hall curiously, though, when he realized who exactly he was looking for, his smile dropped, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. Tanya. The Ravenclaw gave his head a light shake, his mood significantly dampened. He knew she was pretty much the only reason he wasn't drowning in depression every second Kas wasn't there to see it. All this time, and she was still pretty much the only person who could make him smile, no matter how horrible his mood was. But he didn't need to romanticize it. She was his friend. One of his best friends. She wasn't interested in him like that. Just because she was funny, and sweet, and pretty... he groaned. Dammit. This wasn't helping. He needed a distraction, but nothing presented itself. He scowled; where was his sister when he actually wanted her around? Seriously.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ It might actually be nice to be home... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott would never admit it out loud, but, as he sat down at the Ravenclaw table, he couldn't help but think that he was actually looking forward to going home tomorrow morning. It'd been a pretty decent year, and he'd thoroughly enjoyed school, but... he actually missed his brother. Hell, he missed Verily, too, which was weird since he barely knew the girl and hardly saw her, but ever since he'd confirmed that she and Kenneth were actually an item, he'd sort of stopped thinking about them as separate entities. He blamed the fact that Kenneth rarely wrote him without mentioning the redhead. Actually, Elliott would wager that if he looked over the letters he'd received over the last year, the most commonly used word in them would be her name. In his head, they'd become My Brother Kenneth and His Girlfriend Verily. Which was fine, since he liked Verily alright. She certainly gave Kenneth enough hell to be alright in Elliott's book. And... he was looking forward to seeing them both again. In a couple years, it wouldn't be that big a deal, since he'd be a third year and would be able to go to Hogsmeade and see his brother on weekends (not that he planned on doing it often; Kenneth would never let him live it down that he missed his big brother). But... going all those months and only seeing the American over the holidays had been odd. It'd be nice to be able to pop into the shop and say hi every few weeks. Until then, though... he'd just have to miss his brother. And pretend he didn't. And pray that Kenneth never, ever, ever caught on.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:03 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
DOB: December 25, 2012
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating: Leonette Mitchell

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Second
DOB: August 3, 2014
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8 1/2 inches//
Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core
Wearing: Her Uniform-now changed to blue and bronze

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

David had arrived fairly early to the feast and was scowling at the table as he tapped his fingers. A summer mostly at the Avery Manor was pretty much a nightmare, David already knew that. Then again, at least he got to stop at the League home in London. And, without any problems his new sister had been born in January, and he was fairly sure his parents picked the kid's name partly out of spite-after all Leah Ruby was a name that wasn't even vaugely connected to either side of the family. At least with him and Cathy their parents stuck with a family name of sorts. As he drummed his finger on the table, he heard a happy voice say, "You know a frown takes way more work than a smile. More muscles!"

David sighed and glanced at his sister and said, "I'm fully aware of the fact. Shouldn't you be sitting over at your own house table."

His sister frowned briefly before using a simple color change spell to turn the yellow and black to blue and bronze and sat down happily by him, "There. Anyways, at least I'm not visiting the Ravenclaw commons. It is only a riddle after all. And I'm way better at riddles than you are. Anyways, frowning can cause wrinkles too."

"Sure, I can use botox, it helps with headaches too," David answered bluntly.

"Grandfather would approve of that?" Cathy said surprised.

"More than your choice in friends, no doubt," David answered bluntly. "Next time you can dig yourself out of your own grave if you or one of your friends say anything that stupid in front of Wendy or anyone else for that matter."

"Ah, but I'm a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs are stupid, right? And, I'll take Healing like you want if I try out for quidditch again, but I'm not asking you for help and when I fail it, I'll just further prove the point. Fun, yes?" Cathy said with a big smile.

David raised a brow at his sister who was sitting beside him still sporting Ravenclaw's house colors at the moment thanks to the color change charm and he let out a long sigh and said, "How the Hell are you not in Slytherin?"

"The hat thought I was an obvious Hufflepuff," She said with a peace sign. "I didn't have to beg the Sorting Hat not to put me there or anything... anyways, why don't you go sit with the Gryffindors with Leo or whatever? You two are dating and-"

"And I'd rather not be murdered," David pointed out. "Obviously, my own house hates me as well, but they tolerate me at this point. And, I don't beg. I requested not to be in Slytherin. Honestly, at this point I could care less about houses."

Cathy had already dismissed her brother, rolled her eyes and looked around the table for anyone she'd recognize. She hadn't talked much to Jean that year for example. Being on the quidditch team certainly made her busier. And, she had invested enough time to find out that the Ravenclaw house entrance didn't require a password or tapping a special barrel a certain way like the Hufflepuff house. Not that she had bothered entering the Ravenclaw house, but it was fun to annoy her brother by telling him she knew how. And she could probably answer a riddle fairly easily. Riddles were really just word games after all.

{OCC: .......}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:38 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Ravenclaw Table <3
With : <3 David and Cathy <3
Who : <3 4th and 2nd years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Like i'm a pretty damn good wretch now <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire couldn't help herself. She knew the Hufflepuff was breaking rules. What? Wait... A puff was breaking rules?! Oh she had to go see what was going on! She chuckled as she walked over and sat next to David. "Oh my. Is there discord among the family members?" She asked giggling. And Sapphire noticed... Maybe not everything, but everything that she wanted to notice. Like how Cathy's eyes lingered just slightly over another second year Ravenclaw. She grinned evilly at the idea. "You know... Cathy right? You could always take a picture. I've been told they last longer." She teased the younger blonde.

Her attention then went to David, he was just... Being so boring right now! She almost wanted to strangle him with his own tie... But she refrained, if only because he provided her with some fun. He was absolutely delightful to be around. Well... Mostly. When he was being cutsy with the Lion she wanted to gag, but hey, She gagged when she saw couples everywhere. Was it because she figured she would always be alone? Maybe... But who knew? She smirked at David. "And you, darling dearest David. Aren't you supposed to be all for the rules or something?" She teased.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 am
User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

"Ah so when it is asked 'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?' I know to name you," Cathy said partially sarcastic but smiling, quoting the question from one of the Roman poets: Who watches the watchman? Still smiling she added, "And Cathy is fine." Rolling her eyes she pulled a book in Chinese and began reading ignoring Sapphire and her brother. Cathy always wondered how Sapphire and Celeana could be sisters considering their very different personalities, but she supposed people could say that about her and her brother. Of course, David sort of had the point that Cathy did have a few Slytherin traits, she just cared about being liked unlike her brother seemed to.

David raised a brow at what his sister said and David sighed to Sapphire, "Ah, so you managed to set my sister into random quotes now. You know if she doesn't find someone else to sit with on the train home I'm now going to have to listen to that the whole way back to London."

"And, don't ask questions you really don't care about the answer to one way or another," David answered. "Just pick whatever answer you want to answer about that question. And, if you are using 'darling dearest' on me you obviously want something. It won't work and it is painfully obvious but still..."

He let out a long sigh, "Finally, as for the rules, considering how many points I tend to earn Ravenclaw each year and still manage to lose them all as well all on my own, I doubt me caring all for the rules matters one way or another. Other people's rules irritate me. I care about academics and my professional success that is about it. Didn't you realize that by now, Miss Snow." He rolled his eyes and drummed his fingers on the table and glanced briefly at the book Cathy was reading and sighed when he realized it wasn't in English.

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:30 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Ravenclaw Table <3
With : <3 David and Cathy <3
Who : <3 4th and 2nd years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Like i'm a pretty damn good wretch now <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire knew she wasn't going to get away THAT easily... But Cathy had gone with ignoring her, and David was being his normal placating self... But they were amusing. "Aw. Così il giovane vuole parlare in lingue , eh ?" She said chuckling. She had heard her aunt say that to Christy once or twice... And had taken it upon herself to learn the language. So she knew at least one. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit even after she was being ignored. "Oh? Does this upset you? Aww poor David. You do know that she happens to be my sister's best friend right? OH gods..." She said quietly. It just hit her that another sister of hers would be in the school next year... And there was a possibility of her being in Slytherin... More than likely Ravenclaw but still.

She raised an eyebrow to the young Mr. League. "On the contrary Mr. League, I'm very curious to the answer. It would make my life much more interesting though if you continued to just go around my questions." She said with a smirk.

"And absolutely not. I just said it because I can. Especially since I'm going to miss you Terribly. Our conversations put me in a good mood." She said with a smile. She wasn't a giddy school girl, so she wouldn't chuckle or giggle at EVERYTHING. Instead she would smirk and scheme. "Plus, if i'm going to be overrun by little sister's next year, i need to have as much fun before then as possible yes?" She said stretching. She liked Feather a bit, she was fun to be around. Most of the time. But that damn pink hair... It drove her insane... How did she end up with pink hair?!

Turning her attention to the LEague siblings she smirked. "Well if i do recall, when I left Healing 1 early you came out to scold me and thank me, so excuse me if i was wrong." She said actually chuckling this time. That had been a fun day.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

Cathy raised a brow briefly when she answered back in a language and realized that she had mentioned something about an individual wanting to speak in tongues. It was a quote, but not Latin. After a second she realized it was Italian and said with a shrug, "Italian, huh? Hmm... similar to my second language, Latin, but not quite the same. Oh well," She added returning to her book, shaking her head briefly.

David glanced over to his sister and her musing and then back to Sapphire who was focused mostly on taking more jabs at him. Honestly, it was probably more effective anyways. Cathy had more patience-or tended to appear so-and could be more composed if she needed or wanted to be. David got more irritable, though, he generally assumed that was seen as his typical manner at this point. When Sapphire pointed out that Cathy was friends with her sister David shrugged, "So? Why should that matter to you? I thought you didn't care all that much about your siblings one way or another. It shouldn't matter who your sister is friends with then." He raised a brow as she paused and then sighed as Sapphire went on.

"What do you want me to say? 'Go to Hell' as the future heir to my maternal family? Or 'go to Hell' as a big brother? Or just merely 'go to Hell' because nosiness is annoying and I just don't like people generally," David said dryly. "Besides, if you want to dig into family matters of my own it isn't like Cathy is my only relative at the school anymore. Hell, I have two blood relations in your own house. Not that one's blood actually counts, but that was his parents' problem."

He shook his head and let out a short humorless laugh to Sapphire's counter about missing him terribly and their conversations put her in a good mood. And then she mentioned another sister coming next year. David let out a short laugh, "Oh, another younger sister? That's nice. I won't have to worry about my youngest sister going to Hogwarts till long after I graduate-thank God."

David shrugged when Sapphire mentioned him calling her out for leaving Healing I to scold and thank her. "You'd actually have to do something worth mentioning for me to actually thank you. And, the whole rule thing was I wanted the most important class in my schedule not to be interrupted by some blonde hair Slytherin who thinks because she is pretty and half way decent in a few classes can act like she rules the school. Fairly sure you still have yet to catch up with me academically, by the way. Feel free to keep trying but it is a lot of wasted energy if you ask me." He made a short tsk and waved his hand in one movement as if swatting away a small annoyance.

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan nodded at her response, absent-mindedly tapping his fingers on the long, wooden table. He then quickly stopped, worried that his actions might be a sign of boredom. It was just a habit of his, which anyone who paid close attention to him over the year would've noticed, not that anyone cared that much about him to figure out his mannerisms. "Very true. Although you kinda get used to them after a while." His blue eyes scanned around the room, where the other tables were filling up quick. His eyes then shifted to the front of the hall, where the Professors sat. He recognized a few of them from his classes.

OOC:
Company: Kaitlyn

shabatha

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games