Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked into the Great Hall and plopped at the Hufflepuff table. Hopefully he wouldn't get cornered by random girls giggling about... something or another this time. He opened the book he'd been working on, and turned pages, and began reading. In just a few pages, the book was finished. He looked slightly upset, the ending of the story having been abrupt and choppy. He tucked the novel into one of his many robe pockets, then looked around. Had he really arrived this early?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana walked into the Great Hall for the end of the year feast. She gazed up at the magical ceiling before she continued her stride towards the Hufflepuff table. The year was practically over which meant summer was right around the corner. Maybe I'll get together with some of my old friends? she thought. They were her friends from elementary school. The redhead had no means of communicating with them during the school year since they were muggles and had no idea magic even existed. The Hawthornes did a good job of keeping that under wraps whenever Ariana invited them over. Maybe hanging out with them would take her mind off of Katrina for a little while. Throughout the last ten weeks, that girl lingered on the seeker's mind every second of the day. Of course, there were a few exceptions like when the girl played quidditch. Surprisingly enough, she was able to keep her mind on finding the snitch and only the snitch while playing the matches. When Ariana finally walked up to the table, she plopped down in a seat next to Dhylan. Her mind had obviously been preoccupied with thoughts as she twirled her hair. Her eyes wandered from up ahead to her bright red locks.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe walked into the great hall and took a seat at the Hufflepuff Table. She knew that her brother had a rough year and so did every other Gryffindor unless they were against the idea of their house winning anything which seemed to be typical of Luke. Chloe still had a lot on her mind but she had enough to enjoy the end of year feast. She wondered who she’s hang with over the summer.

With: Other Hufflepuffs

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs stepped into the Great Hall and found her seat at the Hufflepuff table quickly. Looking around, she wondered if, maybe, someone would sit with her. Maybe that Tobi kid? He seemed nice. Or Jared, if he showed up. Or Autumn. The girl sighed. She really missed her best friends. They hadn't spent much time together this year, all of them consumed with either their studies, their sports, their art, anything but each other. She sighed. How was their friendship supposed to continue if they didn't make time for each other? Autumn, Jacob, Jared, Night, and herself. They were supposed to be the Fantasitc Five, or whatever; best friends 'till the end. Iris lay her head on the table, resting it on her folded arms, and proceeded to get lost in thought.

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsTaken by Bradley♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi walked into the Great Hall feeling ten times lighter than he had when he walked in months earlier. Bradley was talking to him again, they were dating, and he figured out the annoying thing he knew about Luke. His eyes strayed looking for familiar inky black hair and diamond blue eyes. Not finding him at the moment he sighed and took a seat next to Iris who was resting her head on the table. Trying to catch her eye he lowered his own head to the table and waited for her to notice. "Not that I'm not enjoyin' this, but why are we doin' this?"
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ Second Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи hurried into the Great Hall, excited for a chance to stuff his face with the school's wonderful food. After tonight, it was back to scavenging for a simple meal at the orphanage. And, of course, his sisters and brothers would have to eat before himself. It was in his selfless nature, after all. Taking a seat across from his old Quidditch teammates, Dhylan and Ariana, Cain smiled in greeting. "Heya there, Dhylan and Ariana. Good year, I hope?"

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Ariana looked up from her hair when she heard her name. Cain had been sitting across from her. "Oh, hi Cain," she said, snapping back into reality. The redhead tossed her hair behind her shoulder and dropped her hands onto her lap. Her focused, worried facial expression turned into a slightly happier one with a small, fake smile. No. Definitely not, she thought, but the girl didn't dare say it. Ariana pursed her lips and nodded slowly. Although this year had to be the worst one yet, the fifth year still tried to pretend like everything was okay.

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: End of the year already...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn sighed a little as she took a seat beside Chloe. She hadn't gotten to see Jay all year, and she really missed him. But at least she still had her best friend. "Hi Chloe," she greeted the other girl, a faint smile on her face. Not next year, but the year after Elsie would be at Hogwarts too, and, maybe she'd be sitting at the Hufflepuff table with them. Her younger sister was certainly friendly enough.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecreset

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: Maybe next year...] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel really couldn't wait to be home again. He never thought he'd be thinking this, but he missed his siblings, even if they were loud, and chaotic, and at times really annoying. Don't get him wrong, the blonde boy loved Hogwarts, but he hadn't really made any friends this year and he'd spent most of his time doing homework or getting lost trying to find one of his classes. Maybe next year would be different. After all, Jess and Toby would be first years, and he was convinced Hogwarts would never be the same after they came through. The Terrible Twins. He smiled a little at the thought.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe turned to look at Newlyn when she sat beside her. "Hey Newlyn." she greeted her back. "Sure is hard to believe the year is over isn't it?" Chloe asked. Her cousin would also be coming to Hogwarts in two years which was a plus. "Elsie's is coming to Hogwarts in a couple years right?" she asked her.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell walked into the Great Hall with a soft yawn and eager smile, she had been up half the night doing last minute packing and finding all her quills and papers that Henry had oddly began to hide. As if hearing her thoughts the dwarf hamster peeked out from his sleeping spot from her corner pocket sniffing around for food making her smile but sigh. He had been getting really fat lately and she was starting to worry about him. She'd have to take him to a vet once she got home. That on her mental to-do list she sat down at the edge of the Hufflepuff table near some of the younger years. Looking up she saw Marina enter to the Slytherin table and raised a hand to wave when she saw an owl drop a letter onto her lap. 'Owl post this late?' she thought curiously. Her mouth dropped open however when it burst into flames sprouting out such mean and hurtftull things. Small pinpricks of tears gathered at the corner of her eyes as Nell watched her best friend storm out the Great Hall with Damien staring dumbly at her empty spot and still smoking letter. Without even thinking she stood from the table and ran out to find her hoping she hadn't gone far.
[Exit]
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: No one | Thoughts: Where could she have gone? | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Ariana turned away from Cain when she heard a woman's voice screaming at the top of her lungs. The redhead easily found the source, and she stared in astonishment as the howler yelled such hurtful, mean, terrible words like "filthy halfblood" and "disgusting little brat." How could anyone say such a thing? she wondered, a couple tears filling her eyes due to her emotional state. She looked at Nell when she ran after Marina who had left the Great Hall just a moment ago.

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie entered the Great Hall just as a girl had run out. She seemed very flustered and Bonnie turned her mouth into a sympathetic smirk as she turned her head to watch her leave. Not wanting to get involved, Bonnie continued to the Hufflepuff table. She shook off the worry and held on her normal smile as she found her favorite spot at the mostly empty table. There were a few upperclassmen and she saw a couple first years that she knew a bit. Wanting some alone time to think over her first year before the feast, she sat in the middle of the table on the left side facing the window. Bonnie placed her head comfortably in her right and and rested on her elbow. With a sigh, she watched the world outside, wondering what her father was up to and how much she missed him and couldn't wait to see him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 am
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Excited}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her heels clicked as she moved across the hall. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She scanned the hall and looked over the students with pride in her heart. Happy with all the children they currently had, she loved the excitement coming from them. Inari let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year.She paused and looked over to the table she had spend her years of schooling at. She was proud to be a member of this school and was happy that she hadn't left it. Most of her life has been spent in this buidling and she wouldn't have it any other way."Now on to business. I'd like to announce our Professor of the Year, Professor Powell! I am very proud of our staff and just want to say you all do a marvelous job. Now on to the quidditch cup. This year the winner is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup,again Slytherin! Congratulations! Now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house once more. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: Ari didn't run after them. I meant she watched Nell run after Marina xD ))

Ariana turned back to the table when Nell disappeared out of view. She stared down at her plate for a moment before Professor Evernight began her speech. We made through another year, but Kat didn't, she thought with a sigh. The redhead didn't even look at the headmistress as she spoke; instead, she leaned her elbows on the table and held up her chin with her hands. All the words that the headmistress said didn't even mean anything anymore. The woman didn't go through the same things any of the students went through. Do you really? she wondered. Did Professor Evernight really hope to see everyone who wasn't graduating back here? Several students didn't return this year, but that didn't seem to make a difference for the headmistress. The redhead didn't clap even the slightest bit as Professor Powell was awarded professor of the year, or when Slytherin was announced winner of the quidditch and house cup. When the food appeared on the table, Ariana sat up straight and grabbed a bit of it. Honestly, the girl wasn't that hungry. Maybe it was because all she could think about were her friends and girlfriend.

Format by MissMoony13

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games