Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm
*starts playing "We will rock you" for Denbe*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 pm
Oh god.

Whattafist.

Now we can tell why they are magistrates, and we are not. XD  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:31 am
That's Crabs for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 am
You should've hit her in her weak spot for MASSIVE DAMAGE.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 am
Spending my 3 XP for two ranks of Juijutsu. I figure that his fight with Susumu taught him a good deal of fist combat and Denbe beating the crap out of him showed him a bit of foot combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 am
I was considering warning you, Psychofish. Raicho plucked Naizen through a (rice) wall and beat the living crud out of him....then threw him into the Scorpion tent and made threats of worse if Naizen should ever sneak around her again.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 am
Raganui Minamoto
Spending my 3 XP for two ranks of Juijutsu. I figure that his fight with Susumu taught him a good deal of fist combat and Denbe beating the crap out of him showed him a bit of foot combat.

Not that it wouldn't be a bad investment (especially if you want to incapacitate someone without spraying their blood across the room), but I'm surprised you'd consider taking two ranks instead of just one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:28 pm
Rain Yupa
Raganui Minamoto

Not that it wouldn't be a bad investment (especially if you want to incapacitate someone without spraying their blood across the room), but I'm surprised you'd consider taking two ranks instead of just one.
He made semi-finals on NO skill at all. I figure two ranks would be sufficient to qualify as his gained knowledge.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm
Actually, it was more like the Finals. Kuni Raicho was more of a Hidden Extra boss. ^-^'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I never did beat those guys.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 pm
I beat Emerald Weapon, which is easy as heck, but not Ruby. The fight is annoying and boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm
I never beat either.

Could have to do with how I was in middle school when I played it and had no manual/internet, so I had no clue what I was doing half the game. Somehow beat the rest by just healing and damage rushing things. Didn't even bother with buffs or debuffs when I played it, from what I recall.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 pm
Psychofish
I never beat either.

Could have to do with how I was in middle school when I played it and had no manual/internet, so I had no clue what I was doing half the game. Somehow beat the rest by just healing and damage rushing things. Didn't even bother with buffs or debuffs when I played it, from what I recall.
You don't need 'em much, really. In fact, the only FF game I've used buffs massively was FF12. There's one status effect in FF7, called Fury, that lowered your accuracy but filled your Limit Break bar thing faster. By that time of the game, 1 hit from the weapons meant Omnislashing their asses every turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 pm
Kan's turn, whatever Kyumi's doing about Maru....what else have we got going on?  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Denbe is unconscious.

...which is starting to seem like a trend.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games