Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 am
Bast reached into the drawer where she kept the headbands, paused when he asked for one in purple, and then rifled through the pile for one that fit his description. Recently they had been making only black ones while the city of Saraswati recovered from everything that had befallen it; if the Village had any colored headbands, they would be at the bottom of the pile.

"Aha," she murmured, pulling out the requested color from between a hot pink headband and an acidic green one. She tossed the royal purple wad of cloth and metal over to the young Satetsu. "San is currently out on a mission," she told him, "but I will let you know when he gets back. Always busy, that one."

This seemed like a good enough excuse to Bast, so she left it there. Hopefully, San was doing okay and would, in fact, be coming back at some point.

Lucifer Lord of Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 am
Ergo War

User Image

Takumi Satetsu
Puppeteer || Sensor || Chakra: 450/450 || Stamina: 50/50

Takumi nodded as he caught the headband with a small smile. He was glad the the Kazekage was a nice person and the fact that she would let him know when Sanshi returned made him feel even better now. Thank you Lady Kazekage. I have one last question and then I will be out of your hair. Where can I pick up a puppet or have one created? He waited for his answer as he placed the headband upon his right bicep with a small smile.

Lucifer Lord of Death

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm
"The Shopping Superdome, at either 'Veritas' or the Village-run shoppe. The latter is more for standard maintenance and the purchase of prefabricated puppets, whereas the former aims to provide a puppeteer with more option for customization." The Kazekage said all of this without any hesitation. Given how the Village was famous for its puppeteers, it was no wonder she would know these tidbits of information off hand; she was more interested in seeing what the boy did with the resources in place for his type of Shinobi. "Many others were located in the training grounds, last I saw. I suggest getting to know them, as you will be fighting alongside them from here on out."

Lucifer Lord of Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Radha walked through the massive office of the Kazekage, she was happy that she finally graduated from the Academy and she was ready for the Shinobi world. She tried her brass knuckles to her bag and they made a slight cling as she walked through the office. She walked to the door of the Kazekage and stood there for a moment...this was the moment of truth. She knocked on the door and tried to conceal the year of grief that she afforded herself.

Ergo War

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:39 am
xNew York Slavex

With the new Satetsu either so hungry that he had passed out or so in awe of her awesomeness that he was speechless, Bast decided this was a wonderful time to address the new arrival. Hopefully this one would not be quite as silent and obviously thunderstruck as the boy currently in the room.

"Come in," she called over to the door.

It occurred to her that the boy was standing in the middle of the room, and that it would be nice to have a way to move him. If only she had something to do so for her, something like those silly contraptions from up north that were used to smooth out ice. She didn't know the name given to these contraptions, but was fairly certain that it wasn't anything ridiculous like "Zamboni". Yes, she needed one of those, only for people. Maybe this new person wouldn't mind having a meaty barrier in the middle of everything.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:59 pm
Radha walked in and looked at the Kazekage and the boy in the room, she was finally in the office of the person that she so looked up to after her father passed. She knew that things were going to change for her and she wanted to make the best of it...she was finally on the road top getting her retribution " Hi, I'm Radha Akunin; I just graduated and thought that it would be a good idea to talk to you. " She placed her in her pockets and looked around the room.

Ergo War

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm
xNew York Slavex

Bast ogled at the new girl, a gnawing sense of familiarity at the back of her mind.

"Hello, Radha," she welcomed the girl, recognizing the name. "I believe I got the fabric for my coat from your family. You have my condolences, but that's not what you came for. What sort of headband would you like, and what other questions do you have?"

As simple as her line of questioning was, Bast could not think of much else to ask. The Village essentially ran without squads--something put in place by her uncle and predecessor, Mamoru, and with which she agreed--and currently a sizable chunk of their forces were away dealing with mischief-makers in Rouran. Not much else to do, really.

((Sorry about not getting back to you for so long. I had a loooot of tests this past week.))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm
Radha nodded and looked at the Kazekage, she could feel herself starting to get emotional. The circumstances in which she decided to join the Academy were still raw for her, she moved her hair out of her face and swallowed that small bit of emotion that was creeping out " I believe you did Kazekage, I hope that it's served you well. " She swallowed deep again and thought about a headband that she would like to have, she knew that it would have to be something that was easy to wear " I would like to have one that I could tie in my hair, if you wouldn't mind. "

Ergo War

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 pm
xNew York Slavex

Bast fanned herself with her robes and wondered silently where she had put her coat. The last time she had used it was when she went to that snowy festival in the north, so it had to be in her closet, probably near the front. No one in the desert knew how to make a heavy coat, so the custom-made one had to come special order.

"It has," she reassured the girl. The Kazekage tossed her a headband with a long sash. "Anything else?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Radha caught it and looked at it for a moment, she liked that she actually belonged to something bigger then herself. She looked at Bast and shook her head " Nope, I think thats about it. " She waived and decided to give the Kage their space, Radha had a lot to work on and she was going to work as fast a s possible. She tied the headband into her hair and bowed to the Kage " Thank you for your time. "

[[ // Exit to Dojo ]]

Ergo War

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 pm
"It's no problem at all," Bast told Radha. As soon as the girl left, the woman turned her attention to the boy yet again. Something had obviously addled his mind. She would hopefully find out soon what had happened to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 pm
Ayame walked up to the large doors of the Kazekage's office and took a deep breath as she laid her hand on Daichi's head. He looked up at her and wagged his tail, making her feel calmer. "Here we go," she said as she knocked on the door.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:52 pm
sayuri226

It smells like animal suddenly, Bast noted. She pondered this while sipping on her tea, and was thoroughly unsurprised when another knock at the door disturbed the calm air of the room. She downed the rest of her honey-and-mint beverage and placed the cup next to the kettle on her desk.

"Come in," she called over to the newcomer. She sincerely hoped that her suspicions about this new recruit were correct.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:59 pm
Ergo War

Ayame opened the doors and walked in then bowed to the Kazekage, "Good afternoon, I am Ayame Hatake and this is Daichi," she said placing her hand on his head as he sat beside her.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 pm
sayuri226

"Well met! Your graduating class is one of the largest we've had in a while," Bast responded cheerfully. "Hearing that you're a Hatake, the wolf makes more sense. Mind if I see a bit of that lightning your clan is famous for? Even just a spark would be fine. Oh, and do you drink tea?"

While Bast was curious about Hatake lightning since she had never met very many of the clan's members, she could remember their family line having a white Chakra manifestation. This girl was giving off a light blue aura, which sent up warning flags in Bast's mind. Letting a potential spy into their ranks was not on her agenda for the day.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games