Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm
pliokiju

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis heard what Shito said and nodded."Oh yes, I heard about that you should have a anbu arriving to pick him him any moment. Thank you for holding him."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm
North Lotus

kiropterain1

(OOC: Still no answer???? crying )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm
Robotic Zamat

You can go about your business, North seems to be having problems with something and I don't know whats happening with Kiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

With a nod of his head in the direction of the Hokage, Keiji stood and said "Let's go Hanzo." With that, he would exit the room and head out of the building, heading for the direction of where the Yuki district was to be so that they could see the house provided for them while they stayed in Konoha.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

Things will...work out for the best. Yes, that is what the male would put his belief in. If not, the hope that was now settling inside his recovered mantle of a persona. Ducking his head low for a bow, Hanzo thanked the Kage before following after Keiji.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 pm
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

(Sorry, I was waiting on North to post. If he doesnt post by tonight well continue on wihout him. I'd rather not but that's not fair to you. I'm off o bed soon so ill give him tonigh, then im done waiting)  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am
kiropterain1
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

(Sorry, I was waiting on North to post. If he doesnt post by tonight well continue on wihout him. I'd rather not but that's not fair to you. I'm off o bed soon so ill give him tonigh, then im done waiting)

(KK smile I was getting a bit worried is all. I get to thinking something horrible happened...... sweatdrop stupid, but that's just the way I am.. LOL )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 am
Robotic Zamat
kiropterain1
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

(KK smile I was getting a bit worried is all. I get to thinking something horrible happened...... sweatdrop stupid, but that's just the way I am.. LOL )

(It's ok, I can understand that. SO then, shall we continue,or do you want to wait.I'm good with either so you can choose.)  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

Rouki Isago

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ "EH!?" he roars out when some random ninja came out of nowhere, and turns out to be of jounin level, but more than that he's almost immediately issued to be Rouki's teacher. What in the world just happened? Five minutes ago Rouki was so focused on simply becoming a full-fledged ninja, getting his headband, and rushing off to make a name for himself. Now, he stands with next to his new partner, and a Sensei before he got a chance to walk out the room. As his new instructor introduces himself, Rouki crosses his arms and smirks confidently. Faster than he could, his new teammate, Akane, sprang in with her own introduction. A smile crosses his face as he unfolds his arms and leaps back a bit. He slams his fists together and opens his eyes so that Akana and Nara-sensei could see the fire burning in his personality. “YOSH! Nice to meet the both of you! My names Rouki Isago, number one ace Genin of the Hidden Leaf! Since you both are going to be my allies from this day forward, I say we should be friends! Hahaha!” he says happily. Of course he’ be so cheerful from all of this. According to the Hokage though, he’d be getting one more partner eventually. The white haired male lowers his hands and continues looking at the both of them with that same confidence in his eyes and personality. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Words in Post: 238 || Uncashed Words: 1,280 || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: Genin

OOC Notes: Sorry for the late post you two! I've been having some difficulties irl. But everything is more or less fixed up now, and at the very least I can start posting again. Thank goodness...
Credit: Format by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

Robotic Zamat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 am
North Lotus

kiropterain1

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane raised a suspicious, not to mention critical eyebrow at her new team-mate, as if taking stock of this new person. She narrowed her eyes at his introduction, as if concentrating to the point of constipation on what he said.

There was a short pause when he finished, one in which one could all too easily imagine a bunch of tumbleweed rolling between Akane and Rouki like in some cheap western.

"Let's!" she said suddenly, clapping her hands in delight.

Looks like their sensei was going to have his hands full of over-enthusiastic genins this time around. As if reading my thoughts, Akane then turned back to Shikatsu and beamed, full-throttle.

"Shika-sensei! Shika-sensei!" she repeated, jumping up and down in excitement. "Are we gonna go on some amazingly exciting and dangerous, even, adventure to save people in far-off lands from ultimate mass-destruction!? Are we, Sensei?! Are we?!"

Here Akane's flower-ridden hair seemed to take on a life of its own, she was that intense.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: *breaths sigh of relief* Oh, good!! you're back Lotus! smile GLOMPZ!
We can continue TOGETHER now Sensei!! smile LOL )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am
Robotic Zamat
North Lotus

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu watched the to overly energetic genin he had as his team now. HE listen to them and wondered just how out of control they were going to be. He thought about it then started laughing out loud. "Hahaha. You know what, you two act just like I used two when I was a genin. Ok, Akane, we will g on missions, bu not something like that, not yet. No, what we will do is train. I want to see what you both can do. So then, meet me in the Sparing ground in 5 minutes. If you are late you will give me 100 push ups. now that that's understood, I will tell you that the sparing grounds are 10 minutes away, so good luck. Once there, I will test you both in strength, speed, and chakra control. Alright then, your 5 minutes start... NOW!!" He said as he vanished to the Sparing grounds. He wondered just who would get there first between the two of them.

(Exit to Sparing grounds )

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein ascended the stairs slowly with his mask once more upon his face. He pushed opened the door slowly as he strode into the office and said," You requested my presence ?"He was pretty sure he was going to get yelled at but didnt honestly care. He would shrug anything the Hokage had to say off unless it helped his goals.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm
Hajime Ryuko
Konohagakure-Ranton-Gennin-Ninjutsu Class-Brawler Sub Class-Secret Drop-Willowy-Assassination-Black Lightning-Taijutsu Style Practitioner-Death Child

"When you set your sights on something find a reason why. Then, never let go of that reason, ever."

User Image

Entering the door right behind Kein he bowed to the Hokage and nodded and stern look to his face. "I wanted to see you about starting my training Hokage-sama and any missions before I begin with my daily routine?" He turned to Kein and nodded in his direction,"Excuse me, sir." He had not meant to interrupt he just needed to get on with his business for the day.

-Chakra:275

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked up as Kein finally walked in. It took him forever to get back after what happened in Kiri. And that's exactly what he wanted to know."You mind explaining Da Fuq the hell you were doing in Kiri?"Honestly he risking alot to keep him and his daughter safe within his walls. And this guy just heads off to another village and starting fighting people in it. He then turned to the genin who walked in. Tossing him a headband."At the moment I have nothing to give you, but make sure to train diligently so when one comes up you are prepared." Looking over at Kein."At the rate he's going we will be at war with Kumo and Kiri."he thought to himself.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 am
North Lotus

kiropterain1

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

Akane oggled at Shikakatsu's reaction, then looked thoughtful, or, at least, like someone suffering from acute constipation...

"Hai, Shika Sensei!" she said, ripping off another salute. She was rather good at them, possible due to all that practice. "If I'm late, I will do 200 push-ups!" she added, beaming furiously.

With that, she darted off gleefully, flower-ridden hair trailing behind her as she took off.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games