Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi gritted his teeth a bit, this kid was not gonna lay off the syher subject! "He is dead, one of our Oinin killed him after he...commited some act by attacking the kage ok? Now lay off the damn subject!" Kyoishi was holding back a punch to this boy, mostly because he didn't believe that Sypher was dead so easily. The fact there was no body to prove his death and a headband only said so much yet so little to the subject. Doki even glared at him like he was telling a joke! It showed with a serious- slightly angry, face on Kyo that it was not a prank or joke. "I assure you Doki, he is gone...I wouldn't lie about the person I love's death like that." Shi was sitting next to him.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

In some instances, Doki connected to Kyo's sometimes impulsive streaks of anger management. However, this time, she felt more than a simple resonance but that of understanding colliding with her reasoning and disbelief. She fell sitting on her chair, her eyes no longer focused and her expression hardly disturbed. Doki felt incredibly revolted at this. At her own ignorance and feigned fault, her lack of support for her teacher's writhing heart at the loss of his lover. She honestly..didn't know what to do in waters so deep. His confession slowly pricked at the sides of her eyes, yearning them to open. She believed him. How could she not? Asides the fact that he was her mentor, Doki caught the firm conviction in his voice. It wasn't...easy for him.

"...Since when? ...You..couldn't tell me?" She asked as her lips failed, soft with pain tranquilizing her tone. She pressed a hand to squeeze her eyes, lasting only for a few seconds until she abruptly turned her back to him and Maemi while facing the ceiling. She wasn't crying, but the depicted image of Kyo's most internal suffering brought out the better of her thoughts as she realized how much he has endured. Likely, alone or just with Shi. She breathed in a gust of chilly breath, strained now. It was a very sad feeling, to be left out in the dark. If an oinin had to go through those circumstances, then others would have fallen in the chain of order. He had to be taken down, likely under immediate orders. The direction of this revelation pointed to an intricate idea.

Probably the first person who has ever opened her barred doors to the world's light was now deemed dead. Although Doki knew better than to doubt Kyo in his development, it was also a dangerous thing to go on believing things without important evidence. "I need to hear it from Kinpaku-sama." And as logical as it may have sounded, she also hid an excuse to further discourage the topic of death. If there was even an ounce left of his presence, she prayed that he wasn't what they said he was. KIA. It could be a reasonable alibi after all, to her Lady Raikage's conceivable absence for rest. Sypher..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:48 am
User Image
Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.

Maemi whirled on Kyoshi as Doki turned away, his hands curling into fists at his side "You're a liar!" he snapped "I know every detail of my brother's life. Right down to the day and time he was born! He would never just....just die." he snarled. At the mention of Kyo loving Sypher, Mae took a deep breath, trying to calm down "You love him...then you're a damn fool to believe someone could kill him easily! Where is this Onin? And where is your proof?! A head band? Hardly evidence of anything more than a scuffle." he turned back to Doki, his eyes like blue flames. Maemi shared one thing with his brother; the shape and detail of his eyes. Both of them had long lashed, oval shaped eyes with jewel tone irises that displayed emotions without restraint. He loved his eyes but now they were filled with anger and he regretted turning this gaze on the Adviser who was obviously in pain over this news "I too wish to hear, in detail, what happened to my brother from the Kage. Second hand knowledge is less than useless in matters such as these! Please! Allow me to stay here." he half begged, half demanded the last part. Maemi was not leaving until he knew the truth about his brother.

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

They didn't believe him, he sighed, trying to calm his anger from this subject but they kept going with it. He opened one red hue at the kid and growled, bearing his canine teeth. "She barely knows anything of it either, you need to speak to Dai cause she knows all the details, I don't care if he was your damn father you brat! Lay off the subject." Kyo wasn't one to say such a crude word as damn or make it a point by slight raising his voice. "I don't believe he is dead either, Dai only told me he was gone and gave me his bloody headband I tried to wash it fully clean but it is stained." He took the headband off of Shi's neck with slow fingers before showing the end of the straps and pointed to spots where the blood stained but he wouldn't let it leave his hands or Shi's possession, tying it back on Shi's neck.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Mae returned Kyo's growl with one of his own, a deep throat snarl "I've spent the last 11 years of my life searching for my brother. I left home when I was 5 to find him! You think I'm gonna lay off now that I"m so close?! You're out of your flipping mind!" he snapped. But now his mind focused on the rest of what Kyo had said "Dai? Who or what is Dai?" he asked sharply. Despite Kyo saying that speaking to the Kage was pointless, Maemi knew that, in order to find out what had happened, he'd have to talk to the Kumokage "This Dai person said he was gone...gone but not dead? Just gone right?" he pushed. He was NOT going to lay off the subject. Not until he got the answers he wanted "So you're basically jumping to conclusions! That person says 'he's gone' and you automatically assume Sypher's dead?! What rank is this Dai person, huh?" he crossed his arms over his chest and angry blue eyes challenged Kyo's red hued orbs "Compare them. What rank was Dai? Knowing my brother's age, I estimate he would be a jounin at least. He probably specialized in something right? Onin? Anbu? You said an Onin killed Sypher earlier. So was Dai this Onin?"

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

From behind her frame she could hear of all sorts of information. Looking about this the wrong way and also the right was tantalizing. How could she do it? No. What he's saying are accusations, wild ones at that. Vague, but deathly familiar. Longing crept around them. Everything about him screamed 'foreigner' until she turned back around to see his eyes. If anything, they seemed to pulsate with as much determination Kyo was putting into with his own backstory. Her temples folding with the tightness of her simmering skin. Doki could sympathize at least a little but not all as this whole wave of mental endeavors came surging down the office. She was after all just a shard away from doing something she may end up regretting. But for now, the girl had to maintain the position of a leader than that of an afflicted victim. "THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF THE BOTH OF YOU!"

"Let's peg down our nerves, gentlemen. For a moment if you both can." She stood up now, facing them both, unyielding. First, to their distressed guest. "Maemi Yasu-san. You have been given entry to Kumogakure but in no way does it mean we can regard you as any ordinary tourist. Don't expect us to give out information on our denizens willy nilly. At this point, you are prohibited to question ANY of our oinin or shinobi until the Kage gives you the OK. Brother or no brother, you'll just have to wait on her like the rest of us." She finished crisply, noting how it would be imperative to keep someone who knew of any oinin on bay. She doubted Sypher was clumsy with his information so it couldn't be some dumb mistake to leave breadcrumbs. And she didn't know his place of origin along with this new face.

"And you, Kyoishi Inuzuka." Her expression grew into something of a sneer, her dark outlines further emphasizing the advisor's slight tone of belligerence. Forgetting that he was her teacher, she instead saw him as a human. In one instance, her eyes grew tired. "You don't dismiss the 'subject' now that you've cemented it to the point of it being impossible to ignore to our attention. Whenever you're done looking quite unfamiliar with yourself right now, I want you to clean up your act. Don't disgrace our instructor any more with your inconsideration to others." Her jaws trembled, unable to soften her gaze to him. She knew he was going to be near his breaking point. And she was prepared for it no matter how nasty his temper was even though Doki was wading in uncharted waters. After all, in her mind, she was already digging two graves. Doki wasn't even going to glance at Shi in any way, having no intentions of addressing to him too.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Maemi cemented his lips shut tightly until they formed an angry white line. His eyes were filled with determination and such obvious stubbornness one could see from a single look that he wasn't going to just go away. He was, however, willing to wait for the Kage The Kage's the person I wanted to see anyway! Not this...this adviser person. He had no animosity for this Doki so he subsided "Fine. Then I'll add one more thing to my questions for the Kage. I can wait for your Kage. Meeting them was my goal in the first place." he replied carefully, carefully to not start anything that could prevent him from finding his brother. Maemi didn't even look at Kyo, still angry that the boy was so quick to assume his brother, Kyo's love, was dead. If he truly loved him, then I would think he'd know him better than to assume Sypher was dead. Just because some stupid person, this Dai, said so! he thought, his hands still clenched in fits.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Kyoishi was already lifted a clenched fist but as Doki soke he lowered it back to his side, looking off to the side to stop the unseen lighting between him and Maemi. Mostly because when someone called him by his full name he knew to listen but his temper wouldn't go down. This was horrible, why did this kid have to come to Kumo? Shi stood up, wagging his tail softly across the floor as he watched and listened. "Again, I don't believe Syher is dead, Dai isn't one to so easily kill a friend or mentor like that..." He kept his voice low to hide it's slight anger. He still bared his teeth in aggrivation but he didn't care. Right now he needed something, ossibly soon a someone, to excavate his anger towards for the Kanjo taught him to use his anger in his attacks but what if you couldn't? He didn't want to damage the kage's walls or doors, and knew Doki wouldn't allow him to punch the kid...it only needed one punch to get the kid down but he would back down for now as Shi spoke, "Maybe Sypher's pet Ima could help? Where is that silly bengal? If Sypher is dead then the tiger would surely know? And if not then set it free to possibly find a new home or it's old master." He spoke with a serious tone, holding no anger or either side. He was neutral and giving his opinion since he was here.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Glaring at Kyo, Maemi restrained the words he wanted to shout You said he was dead, you little-! he thought but didn't voice his words. He instead took a deep breath, ran his hands through his silver hair and calmed down. He accepted that shouting and yelling would get him nowhere, that he'd been overly rude and prepared himself for the next step; humility. Maemi turned his attention to the dog first and raised an eyebrow "What is an Ima?" he asked tilting his head slightly. From what the dog said, it was some kind of tiger but he had more pressing issues. He looked at Kyo for a moment and fought with himself before bowing his head "I'm...sorry for being rude earlier..." he said, his voice a little grumpy but...at least he was trying, right?

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her gaze darted between the two now, collecting their behaviors. Looking at this, she felt somewhat ashamed for not setting the better example. But at least one wasn't being too difficult now. Also, Shi did bring up an interesting point. It was possible to call for that summoning that magnificent creature so as long as they had another summoner for the Cats. She flinched at the idea of having him appear this very moment in the office where composing emotions itself was a chore. Simply, it was something Doki would not dismiss. "..I-I too must apologize for my lackluster outburst." Which is all she'll say for now. Kyo...kyo was another challenge. He's likely probably still mad at her but she'll present him a challenge he won't forget to make up for it. It won't be easy though.

"Ima..is the name of Sypher's summoning. A handsome Benghal White Tiger I think. Really matched his owner's taste and personality." Telling him the name of the tiger wouldn't be harmful. Doki presumably thought that Ima was the loyal type but whatever happens happens. Besides, if anything, it could mean more to him than it did to her by saying a simple trait of Sypher's. If his or her's story was true, then she'd feel an unbearable guild searing at her inside. Brave, all it was though not all that rewarding.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Kyoishi just kept quiet, looking to Shi for him to answer. "I'll go get the kitty-cat, by the way, it's not a summoning, it's a actual pet the strange Sypher got from Takumi, Syher was a bird summoner." Shi was gone now, made his way out the door to leave the infuriated Kyo to deal with Doki and Maemi. Kyo merely ignored the boy now, not accepting his slight show of respect.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

A tiger...well that's something I didn't know. Maemi thought not sure what to make of that. He knew his brother was a wild thing but getting a tiger was...out there even for him Or maybe it wasn't... He chose to ignore Kyo since the boy was being a little baby about the whole thing. As the dog left, Maemi was struck with how quiet it was going to be if the stupid little midget didn't talk "Doki-dono...you said Sypher was a mentor to you...?" he asked, showing proper respect now that he had oriented himself correctly to the environment.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

Kyoishi clenched his teeth, this twelve year old was angry, trying his best not to shout at all of time, he even clenched his sharp nails on the door frame and scratched down slowly, it didn't help. He finally spoke but his voice was strained, "He was a mentor to both me and Doki, Sypher was Doki's sensei before I was her sensei." now he spoke just blunt, non descriptive sentences to them, the minute they were done he needed to go do something to get his anger out or this child maemi would be his target or even the kage's desk, a wall? No the desk...the kid...Doki...damn it all. "Can I atleast leave? I need to see if my student survived his test in Cloud's country..." That didn't sound right, it sounded as if he might take it out on Yasuo! No...maybe...if the kid rapped ont he way back he would see flying fists of rage.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

"I was speaking to Doki-dono." Maemi replied coolly, his eyes still on Doki "And you're a sensei?" he actually looked at Kyo now, his eyes darker than before He was finding he didn't like this person, this....little boy. Hell, he was probably younger than Maemi and definitely shorter! He just looked at him, incredulous at the thought that Kyo could be a sensei "You must be a good teacher. Since Doki surpassed you, you must be good at teaching." It...sounded like a compliment. But something in his eyes hinted that it wasn't really a compliment.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Kyo nodded, his teeth clenched so hard it hurt! He wanted to blow up like Mt saint Helen. Maemi looked down at Kyo like he didn't believe he could be a Sensei or even believe him to be strong enough to climb to a rank to teach. "Ya, I'm not a jounin so I can just be lazy." He clenched his fist as the kid that he knew was older and dared to look down and say a sarcastic thing was just the end of the world. Maybe the kid would have time to dodge but either way his right fist flew through the airfrom the red head boy, if he some how missed then it would hitthe wall hard and made a crack into it.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games