Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Luciania
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image
Konohagakure / Genin / Bukijutsu Class / Bloodline Class / Shinsetsu Clan
"Even a Crow is White as Snow"

After leaving the Hokage's Office Harlow had headed straight for the Academy where she would begin her training. Harlow had a full smile pressing her lips as she was glad to be able to learn some of her Clans Techniques. Entering into the Academy Harlow found a lone corner which she decided to take residence in for the duration of her Training. Sitting on her knees Harlow removed the Scroll from her leg holster and opened it up. Looking at the written content Harlow nodded internally. "Okie, Time to learn some Jutsu's!" It seemed Harlow would have to learn the Clan Basic's before moving onto more difficult Techniques. So with one last look at the Scroll Harlow got up to her feet and prepared herself. She was to learn the Hatsuyuki Technique, which allowed users to create a Cloud. Seemed simple enough to Harlow. Placing her hands together and mimicking the hand signs shown in the scroll Harlow pumped out her Chakra, the Blizzard Blue force emerged and shaped into a small fluffy white cloud. As the cloud formed in front of Harlow her smile only brightened as her eyes got wide. She had completed the first step with ease.
[[ 1/1 Hatsuyuki [ First Snow ] || Rank E - Learned. ]]

Harlow moved away from the cloud which continued to float in place. Having completed the first step it was time to learn the next clan Technique. Kneeling on the floor once more Harlow read the steps for the next Technique which was called Kousetsu. It was a Technique which allowed the user to create a sky of falling snow. Sounded beautiful. Getting back up and walking back to her cloud Harlow once more mimicked the Seals in the scroll and pushed her Snow filled cloud into the air where it hit the roof of the Academy and then grew into 2 larger clouds, placing the last seal the clouds broke open and out poured it's light and white fluffy contents that caused the entire area around Harlow to chill delightfully. The floor of the Academy began to fill with white, the second Technique had been mastered by Harlow.
[[ 1/1 Kousetsu [ Snowfall ] || Rank D - Learned. ]]

Clapping her hands together as the chakra created snow continued to fall Harlow could help but be happy. She had learned 2 of her Clans Techniques already. But she wasn't done yet. Returning to the scroll, which had been buried under the white fluff, Harlow skimmed for the next low Level Techniques she could learn. The next was Yukimari, which allowed the user to create a snowball from their cloud. It sounded interesting, yet useless. Shrugging Harlow got up placing the scroll in a dry area and contiued her training. Having used up her first cloud Harlow was made to make another one. So with the hand signs she had learned minutes before Harlow created another small cloud only this cloud was slightly larger then the first. Recollecting the information for the Technique Harlow placed her left hand on her cloud and began to fuse it with Chakra, seconds later a small condensed and round clump of snow emerged from the cloud hitting against the wall and breaking apart. This had startled Harlow as she hadn't thought it would have formed and flew so fast. But she had learned the Technique which made her frown of shock falter into a smile of joy.
[[ 1/1 Yukimari [ Snowball ] || Rank E - Learned. ]]

"Just Open up Your Eyes and See"
CP = [[ 240/240 ]] 両 = [[ 0 ]] AC = [[ 0 ]]
Yukiton [ Snow ] Fuuton [ Wind ]

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu walked in and looked around; he was looking for any genin that were in the room. He noticed the girl training and walked up to he. "Excuse me, are you a genin by chance?" He asked, not getting to close.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

The room was still filled with the purest of chilled snow which slowly began to melt and wet the floors of the Academy. In the middle of ivory frost stood the young Shinsetsu Member who decided to take a breather. While resting her body and chakra, Harlow was approached. Looking to the source of the voice Harlow noticed a boy standing a short distance from herself. "I am a Genin. I'm Harlow Shinsetsu. Um, Hello." The question seemed fairly random, Harlow didn't know what to make of it. However she figured there was no harm in answering it, which she did. Placing her hands together and forming a sign, the clouds she had created earlier dispersed, the snow no longer falling inside the Academy walls.

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Smiles and bows. "I am sorry for the sudden question, I was just in a hurry and for got my manners. My name is Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you." He said standing straight and holding out his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Harlow watched as the boy bowed in good manners before her and uttered an apology for being sudden. It wasn't necessary but Harlow wouldn't mention it, it was done. It didn't stop her from cocking an eyebrow though, the situation was odd in the least. At least so in Harlow's eyes. Having been a Bad Luck Child, not many people approached Harlow, she was quite the fearsome person. However that fear only lingered due to a contagious string of Bad Luck and Cold Atmosphere. Due to her Bloodline, Harlow carried a naturally Chilled Aura which was felt by anyone close enough to her to feel. Mix that trait with misfortune and you get labeled walking death. But that was the past and Harlow needed to keep focus on the present. As the boy reached out his hand Harlow's eyes drifted down to glance towards the gesture. A few seconds later her eyes lifted back to look the boy in the eyes, like any polite person would. Approaching the boy and talking his hand she gave a firm shake. "It's nice to meet you Shikatsu Nara. Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your hurry?" Harlow gave a questioning series of blanks, her expression slightly confused.

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

He looked up at you and smiled. "Not at all. You see, I am looking for a Genin to train; I wasn't sure if you were going to leave and so I just asked the first thing that popped into my head. So, would you accompany me on a mission?" He asked, not sure if he was asking to forwardly or not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

As the boy gave Harlow an assuring smile it was only natural for the young Shinsetsu to return the favour by giving the boy a light hearted smile. As the boy spoke Harlow listened nodding her as he spoke in confirmation that she was indeed listening. "To train? Mission?" This conversation was getting a little confusing for Harlow however she decided mentally to take him up on the offer since she was always happy to help and assist. Besides she hadn't been on a Mission before and it seemed like fun. Clearing the confusion from her face Harlow spoke, "Sure. I will accompany you on your Mission."

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and thought about the way he phrased his question. "Well, it is a mission, but different as well. I am to take you into the leaf forest and we are to train for 24 hours. There, you will get stronger, some battle experience, and if possible I will try to teach you a jutsu. That is, if you can use the same element as me. If not we will just train there. Is this ok with you?" He asked her, his face not showing much of an expression, but his voice was serious and sincere.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

"So your Mission is to Train me for 24 Hours in the Leaf Forest." Harlow cocked an eye brow ready to say something rather indecent but decided against it. There was no need to go and make things awkward. Besides he sounded serious. Giving it some more thought she came to the conclusion, for the Learning a new Jutsu, that it would more then likely not be possible, unless that Jutsu was a Non-Elemental Jutsu. She was a Member of the Shinsetsu Clan, her Elemental range only included Yukiton, the Snow Element which was an Element only those of the Shinsetsu Clan could learn. Her second Element was Wind, and the boy in front of her didn't seem like a Fuuton User. "Ah, Well you see... Uh, Sensei. I'm a Member of the Shinsetsu Clan, so I don't think our Elements are the same. But maybe you could teach me a Taijutsu Technique or a Genjutsu Technique?" Harlow smiled sweetly, unsure of how Shikatsu would react to her statement.

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought for a moment and then held out his hand. "I do not, but I can teach you different Taijutsu, it's my specialty," He finished talking and hoped she would join him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Harlow clapped her hands in joy. This mission sounded fun and she was going to try her best. As the boy reached out his hand, Harlow paused unsure of what to do. So she did what came to mind and took in in her own. "Ah, That would be great. I haven't started my Taijutsu Training at all yet. Thank you." Bowing her head Harlow smiled. She was ready for what was to come. "Oh, Do we need to inform the Hokage or can we just start right away?"

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image

кemixxxтaкeda
xxx ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 200//200cp

Genin || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Eiseijutsu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe aren't defined by who we are
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut what we do

▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

Akemi danced into the Academy with a wide grin and an eager heart. She was prepared to begin her medical studies, and there was no better time to do it than the present. She walked over to to a secluded area of the Academy, arms laced together behind her back, golden-brown locks swaying. As she arrived at her destination she hummed absently, reaching for a black scroll attacked to a clutch at her waist. She pulled delicately at the golden string sealing it, unravling it's Eisei techniques with a single, swift gesture. She held it open, and scanned over the scroll tediously, rather impatiently. She zoned in only on the first technique, shrugged, scrolled it up briskly with her index finger and stuffed it back in her pouch again. She was prepared now to try it, so why not give it a shot?

Akemi was going for a healthy mixture of Offensive and Healing techniques. The reason she had gone down this path was because frankly she didn't like to see others suffering, and the fact she had good enough chakra control to support it. Moving herself over to an unoccupied dummy, she began studying her techniques. Not like it would work on a dummy, but still. She needed practice.
Focusing chakra into the palms of her hands, she dealt the dummy a harsh, succinct blow, effectively if it was human disabling and tensing their muscles for a short while so she could attack. A fairly basic jutsu, but one she felt could be deadly if used efficiently.
Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] :: Rank E :: Learnt [1/1]

For the next technique, it seemed this was a healing and an offensive jutsu. Either way, it could prove useful to her. Focusing chakra into her right hand, she built it up a moment before releasing a powerful strike on the dummy before her. She swiped at it fiercly with her chakra infused hand, causing a distinct stitched pattern to appear on the dummy, frayed stuffing visible behind it. It also had a thread hanging from it, so just to test it, she tugged sharply on the wire, jerking the dummy forward but it didn't fall over. At least she understood how it worked. She nodded her head, and moved on to the next technique.
Reimyo Honnui [ Delicate Stitching ] :: Rank E :: Learnt [1/1]

For the next technique, Akemi was required to highly concentrate her chakra to the palms of her hands, which for her wasn't all that difficult. The more she exerted, the flaming light pink chakra became visible in her hands. Facing to the dummy, she shoved it in the chest sharply with her flaming hands, only difference being the dummy wouldn't feel the effects. If it was an actual human, it would have caused the lungs to collapse in a state of weakness and exhaustion. [1/2]

Once more pinpointing chakra to her hands, they began to flare with that same burning intensity it had the last time. Satisifed with the glowing product, she turned and sharply punctured her hands into the dummy's chest, leaving the same results as would be expected. Smiling at her progress so far, she decided to leave it at that and move on.
Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] :: Rank D :: Learnt [2/2]

Now this next technique really looked fun. She was skipping a few, but she wanted to learn the ones she really wanted to the most first. Building up a sufficient amount of chakra into a clenched fist, she hesitated for a moment, but suddenly and briskly forced her fist into the ground, causing a smashing effect and granted, a medium sized dent in the ground, pieces of rubble flying everywhere. It wasn't the best she could produce right now, but it would have to do. [1/2]

She tried it again, only this time she wanted a better result. She took longer to build up her chakra, her fingertips burning with intense chakra. With a grunt this time, she slammed her fist into the ground forcefully, causing a much bigger rupture to the ground, damaging it effectively. The damage was greater than last time, but nothing that wouldn't be too hard to hide or cover up. Pleased with her results, she decided to take a small break before moving on.
Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] :: Rank D :: Learnt [2/2]
Reductions: -1 Attribute, -1 Academy Location

▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

Techniques Used: ~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:30 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought for a moment before he replied. "We are fine leaving on our own. As a Chunnin I can go on missions without permission to leave, to a point. Are you ready to leave, or do you need a little to time to pack first?" He asked making sure she was ready for the trials ahead.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Harlow's eyes sparkled in admiration. She was only a Genin and a Genin was bound by an endless number of rules, but just by a single rank up, those Rules would lessen. Harlow was now more then ever determined to grow strong and get her Rank up. She'd become a Chunin as soon as possible, that was her Goal. Snapping back her attention towards the boy she nodded her head. Turning around she headed to the spot where she had left her Training Scroll. It wasn't hers and so she needed to take care of it. Picking up the scroll she rolled it up and placed it securely in her Leg Holster. "I'm Ready!" She chriped returning to Shikatsu's side ready for him to lead the way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded as she came up to him. "Very well. We shall leave at once then. Please, follow me." He said as he left. ~Heading to Streets~

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image

Give a sweet smile Harlow followed closely behind Shikatsu. She was ready for the adventure ahead of her and even more ready to get stronger.

[[Exits to Streets]]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games